Redmond Roofing

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2005

Redmond Roofing was established in 1987. We have always specialized in Residential Re-Roofing. Our goal remains: To pursue Excellence as we provide expert services and quality installations for our customers. We are a referral based company. Our office, yard and most of our employees reside in Redmond. We serve the East side and greater Seattle area. 20 employees. Uses subs for gutters. Charges a flat rate. LICENSE # RRREDI*070PA. Please feel free to email us at bob@redmondroofing.com with any additional questions....

Luna Roofing, LLC

10/02/2020

Avoid this roofing company at all costs. They make multiple mistakes, don't own up to it, and take zero accountability for their mistakes. You are better off with other roofing companies in the area.  Although the actual quality of work from this company is decent, the level of unprofessionalism from their office combined with the careless mistakes they made resulted in a bad sour taste for me. In...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair, Vent Connecting

10/07/2019

They were excellent, they were very good, the owner came out and provided an estimate, initial 6 inch but i needed an 8 inch composite shingles, and he said he will honor the estimate for the 8 inch shingles. Pricing was fair and they were very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Roof Replacement

05/23/2018

Redmond Roofing was a great help with deciding the style and color of the new roof, and the installation was far superior than the roof replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove old roofing and replace with new roof

09/08/2017

They did a very good job. Their workers were prompt. They cleaned up well. I would recommend the company. We have a large roof, and the did the whole roof. It was a large project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the whole roof.

08/26/2017

I called and got an appointment with a three hour window. The person never showed. I called and spoke to the owner. He apologized and said he was never notified that people called in sick. He said he would email someone and have them get me another appointment. They never called me back. I called and scheduled another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have a leak fixed in our skylight and a general roof inspection.

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

Residential Re-Roofing, Roof Repair, Light Commercial Re-Roofing, Leak Repair, Skylight Replacement & Installation, Gutter Replacement

New Construction