Living Earth Landscapes

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2010

Multiple award winning, environmentally friendly landscaping company. Ten employees. Design, installation and maintenance. Consultations. Free estimates. Edible gardens. Flagstone. Patios. Organic gardening....

Steven Bruns Inc

Steven Bruns Inc

Steven Bruns Inc. is a small creative high value design/build company which enjoys working with residential/commercial customers with the intent to create special garden spaces which flow and take advantage of the site. After an initial meeting to determine your needs we will begin designing the bones of the garden and then flesh them out with distinctive plantings with year round interest. We can bring the garden to life at night, terrace steep slopes, do formal and natural pools and maintain care of the garden once finished.

08/23/2017

Excellent. I have used other companies for maintenance and this company far exceeds those.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company originally did my landscaping. I had them back to review what needs to be done for trimming.

CATEGORY landscaping

05/03/2017

They do a great job. Work with me on the design. yard looks beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hired them for continued landscape design and maintenance

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

02/28/2017

It would be hard for me to ever call anyone else. Bill is honest, creative and practical at the same time. You will not get better work or a more honest assessment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a huge amount of work in the backyard - lighting, irrigation, drainage,...

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

09/26/2016

They are good. I love them. They are great. The price depends on what I would have done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have Living Earth Landscapes come once in a while to do pruning or to do more landscaping and planting for me. They recently did a fall clean up.

CATEGORY lawn service

09/29/2015

Bill provided valuable insight into the landscaping of our sloped yard/home area.  My husband has green thumb, but the slope of our yard had us at a loss for ideas in creating useable space.  Bill was completely honest in the information he provided.  In no way did he make me feel like he was trying to make a big sell.  The information he provided to us was right in line with what we are trying to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided landscaping ideas for our .25 acre sloped lot; as well as hardscaping ideas for a much needed parking area in front of our home.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

Landscape Design & Installation, Maintenance, Pruning, Weeding, Landscape Lighting, Irrigation, Brick Pavers & Flagstone, Stone & Wood Retaining Walls

Weekly lawn mowing Concrete installation