All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2005

4.4

17527 NE 67th Ct

Redmond, WA 98052

Call us at 425-746-3077! We are a complete Heating and Air Conditioning contractor offering multiple solutions for your home. We are a green company and specialize in renewable and sustainable power systems installation and service/repair....

07/15/2022

Kelley P.

The Technician arrived, took some time to diagnose the issue, and then fixed it. Yay.

Description of Work
I had an air conditioning unit that was not putting out cold (or even cool) air

03/25/2022

Ty N.

Terrible. The team at All Climate either sold us mis-sized equipment, or did not properly evaluate our existing system before install. Once installed, we were unable to get our house colder than outside ambient temperature. All Climate blamed half a dozen things, and performed blind fixes over the course of 6 or so visits. The end result is, we have had holes cut in our ceiling for additional cold air return, which did nothing to resolve our issues. Now, we are unable to heat our master bedroom in the winter - it's an ice box. The cold air return has made our kitchen super loud and unpleasant. Their next step was to cut holes in our hardwood bamboo floors, which is where I drew the line. Anthony at All Climate promised that he would come out an install a baffle on that return they installed to help reduce the noise in the kitchen "Whichever way this goes" ... it's been 6 months and no word from Anthony. Now we get to hire someone else to fix the problems they caused. I would stay far, far away from All Climate.

Description of Work
Heat Pump Installation

03/07/2021

asg E.

Pretty awful experience with All Climate. Bought "a top-of-the-line" Bryant Plus 95S Evolution System from them in June 2010. Fast forward ten years later, it died last weekend and now it is snowing in Seattle. Jamie came on Wednesday with mask hanging below his nose (super uncool during COVID) and within 5 minutes diagnosed my furnace with a bad heat exchanger and charged me $142 for that information, letting me know there had been a class action suit against Bryant for this very problem (secondary heat exchangers lined with polypropylene coating failing early). Ok, then why charge me $142 to diagnose a known defect? Then he says my options are repairing it for $2000 (which he would not recommend) or buying a new furnace. A furnace only lasting 10 years??? Dealing with Anthony (service manager) and Dean (sales manager) was not fun and super stressful. Despite them saying it was a family-owned business and they cared deeply about customer service, that was definitely not the vibe. They were not willing to match an identical bid I got from WA Energy Service and they were only willing to refund the $142 if I bought another furnace from them. All the other companies who came by to give me bids said to watch out for All Climate and so I am passing that message on. Huge bummer. Update: Installation by All Climate not to code and poorly done. All Climate did not install a required power switch and outlet. The installation was not level and the furnace was actually leaning AWAY from the condensation tubing exit. There was no base can and the filter was panned off, causing compromised air flow. These were all issues noted by the furnace technician as I watched my furnace being removed after only 10 years of gentle use. After spending thousands of dollars at All Climate, experiencing poor customer service, and really feeling like I had been scammed, based on my experience (and reports from others who had similar experiences with this company) I would strongly recommend avoiding going with this company to purchase, install, and service your next furnace.

Description of Work
Furnace repair

11/14/2017

Adam L.

The technician was great, quick, and the work site was clean when he was done. He was knowledgeable and explained the reason for additional service needs on the furnace (drywall dust from a remodel requires more attention). Did not get an A because the front office does not seem to understand basic customer service – though after a long and challenging phone call offered to rectify the situation. The service had to be set up a second time because the first technician (who, according to the company showed up on time) did not call after getting no response when they arrived. I was actively remodeling the house and did not hear their knock. The technician had my number and a way to call, but did not bother. Further, the front office did not bother to track me down - I ended up calling to ask the technicians whereabouts at the end of the service appointment window to be informed they moved on without contacting me. No business card, note on the door, anything. I was informed that I needed to ask to be called when the technician arrived at the time I set up the service. A head scratcher for something so simple that would have saved both me and the business time.

Description of Work
Annual service on furnace.

10/04/2017

Robert H.

I know that they are on the expensive side from what I have seen. This year the person who came out seemed to do a very quick job and then said we needed to have several parts replaced because the furnace was 10 years old. In talking with other repair people, they indicated this is not the case for the type of furnace we have. Thus I was a little dismayed.

Description of Work
Servicing of furnace.

10/02/2017

Erin K.

Technician upsold me on also servicing my furnace while he was here. Afterward, he told me my heat exchanger was cracked and needed to be replaced (to the tune of $750+). Once I decided to just replace the furnace instead (it's a crap unit), I called other companies for estimates. Both companies that came out told me that there is nothing wrong with my furnace at all. So I called All Climate and had them come take a look. And wouldn't you believe it -- that time he discovered that the heat exchanger is fine! Scam artists. Reported to BBB.

Description of Work
Hired All Climate for an annual service on my AC unit.

08/23/2017

Elaine I.

They were great. We replaced our existing gas furnace, which was close to 20 years old, It wasn't compatible with adding air-conditioning. So in order to get air-conditioning installed we had to replace that furnace, which was okay because it was older. It wasn't really up to code. There were no unnecessary anythings. Great crew, cleaned up after themselves, immaculate. But they were absolutely wonderful. I have no gripes with them at all. We got 3 different estimates from 3 different companies. Of the 3, All Climate was the only one, that when they came they went under the house to look at the duct work. I mean went all the way in and up through the attic, they were great. We are very very happy with their work. They were spot on, on time every time they said they'd be here they were here.

Description of Work
Replaced existing gas furnace and had a/c installed. Additional ducts and air returns.

03/16/2017

Rob S.

They tore out a lot of stuff too. They did some extra work. This house had solar panels, and they had to rip out all the piping for that. They came right away. I use them every year. They come out and service my HVAC.

Description of Work
Installed furnace, and cleaned ducts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

03/16/2017

Rob S.

My drier vent failed. They came went underneath the house and ran it outside. They did good.

Description of Work
Installed new drier vent.

03/14/2017

Robin G.

Have been using them for the last couple years.

Description of Work
I used All Climate. Furnace maintenance.

03/14/2017

Robin G.

They’ve got a really good quality furnace.

Description of Work
We moved into an older home, so we had to have a new furnace. The old furnace replaced.

02/27/2017

David H.

The cost for product was quite good. Unfortunately, the installation process had some trouble. We called all climate back three or more times post-install to fix issues. First, a leaking furnace which we noticed pre-inspection. Second, the same leak, plus missing insulation, and no gas in the gas line; all of which our inspector noticed. Finally, post-inspection, all climate failed to turn on the gas for our new gas line, which required some self-debugging and an eventual followup. The entire time we worked with all climate, the staff was friendly, punctual, helpful and professional. We compared costs against two other providers, and found All Climate to be equal, or slightly cheaper, than their competitors. I will select an alternate provider the next time I need gas installation or HVAC work performed. All Climate was nice to work with, but three followups is too much for one job.

Description of Work
We had All Climate replace an aging furnace, and extend an existing gas line to another part of our house.

02/14/2017

Julie W.

They are kind talking to me about how to put in my own filters.

Description of Work
Furnace maintenance.

01/06/2017

Resident S.

Seemed to go fine. No real complaints, except that the owner less responsive than I hoped

Description of Work
Installed new heat pump and air handler

10/19/2016

David F.

Good; recommended a new furnace to replace our 13 year old furnace;

Description of Work
Furnace tune-up

08/09/2016

George G.

They ended up firing the guy who was in charge of it because everything went to hell. I changed the size of the air conditioning unit, they were all 4 ton and I changed it to 4,4 ton and 2 and 1, a 3 quarter ton which was mine and 1 half ton which was somebody else. And they switched the two of them, I ended up with half ton instead of the 3 quarter and the other person ended up with 3 quarters instead of the half. We kept telling them how come the smaller one is the more high power one, in other words the smaller one is the 3 quarter ton and the larger one is the half ton. We had a heck of a time getting things squared away. We put it out in bid and they were the low person. The units were good units. I'd consider hiring them only if I wrote a better contract.

Description of Work
I'm the property manager here and we put in 6 air conditioning units on the roof and furnaces in five of the units.

07/24/2016

Greg S.

I worked with All Climate's estimator/evaluator Cal for many months refining a bid for a brand new geothermal heat pump. Cal is a great guy, knowledgeable, responsive, and professional - if only the rest of the company were like that. Cal was very reasonable about my desire to contract the drilling directly (All Climate doesn't do drilling anyway), and I gave the go ahead for All Climate's indoor work, estimated at about 2 full days of work, to start 4/20. We got off to a bad start with bookkeeping when they double billed my credit card and then left a bogus $11K charge pending, wiping out my available credit for a week before it was rectified. By 5/3 no one had shown up - I queried scheduling, who said there'd been a "problem" and now the crew was scheduled for 5/12 and 5/13. 5/12 they showed up and did half the work, 5/13 they were no-shows. When I asked, they said they'd finish on 5/19. On 5/18, suddenly I got a brief message that they were busy and actually wouldn't be back to finish until 6/13!! Mind you, there were literally dangling pipes in my house from the half-finished job. Absolutely nothing could be done to expedite it, they said. On 6/13 they came back and finished the mechanical - but didn't install the thermostat. I followed up yet again, and scheduling said they'd be back on 6/15 - whaddya know, no show. Then an electrician showed up unannounced on 6/20 and installed the wrong thermostat, claiming to my wife he was "upgrading" us to a "much more expensive" one at no charge. When I got home I realized that what he'd really done was downgrade us to a cheaper two-wire thermostat because he didn't want to run the new wires for the expensive WiFi one I'd specifically put in the bid. After yet more runaround, the correct one was finally installed 7/19 - three months in to a 2-day job. At the end of the day, I thought maybe this job was a one-off snafu, and All Climate would be willing to offer some sort of apology and maybe a token credit, given how poorly the job had been handled and how clearly they had failed the "expeditious completion" commitment in their contract. I asked as much, and never got any response (except a bill for the full amount). So be forewarned - as far as All Climate is concerned, this was exactly what you should be prepared to expect when you sign their contract promising professional, expeditious work.

Description of Work
Installation of new geothermal heat pump with backup auxiliary gas furnace

04/13/2016

Joe Q.

I have been using All Climate for six years on various projects - purchases, installing, and maintenances of hating & cooling system, water heater, and standby generators (with load shedding). My overall experience is excellent across different sectors of the company - sales, accounting, delivery/installation/repairing/maintenance, and customer services. Their sales representatives are very knowledgeable on various products and can provide you with cost effective solutions. For each of those projects, I had 4 to 5 biddings, and its bid has been most solid technically and most reasonable economically. Their technical crews are very professional in terms of workman’s craft, project schedule, and guaranteeing of quality. Accounting and customer service staff is friendly and responsive, always returning phone calls and email promptly, reminding customer on product maintenance, adjusting appointment times to fit customer’s schedule.

Description of Work
The latest project they did was sale, delivery, installing, and tuning of a standby generator with load shedding).

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

04/05/2016

Gary T.

Excellent! Installing new plumbing is a hassle. However, I worked with Cal Fuqua and the business owner to work out a plan to minimize disruption of our dock and annoyance to the neighborhood. They worked on time and on budget.

Description of Work
Plumbed floating home and dock for natural gas.

Category plumbing

02/09/2016

Bruce M.

Furnace check out A OK. Clean and tested furnace and checked registers.

Description of Work
Annual furnace service.

02/02/2016

Gordon P.

Several of our neighbors in suburban Snohomish county have installed and sung praises of geothermal energy. We took their lead last year and investigated several providers whom we found at local Home Shows. All Climate actually came to our attention from having upgraded our next door neighbors system. He recommended them highly. Their bid was by far the most reasonable, with the best equipment and meaningfully better pricing for the service. When the work was done, they were fast and efficient, tolerant of my "supervision", and right on the button with their estimate, no surprises. The system works well, the tax benefits were just as advertised (one more year to get in on that sweet deal, people!!!), and the execution was clean and neat as can be expected for a 300 foot trench. Nice people, good work, all we can ask for.

Description of Work
Installation of ground source geothermal system and whole house furnace replacement.

12/22/2015

David L.

I purchased the $99 A/C tune up deal from them for my 3 head ductless heat pump service. The lady on the phone didn't know the difference b/w the 3 head heat pump and the tune up deal. Later on, the service guy told me the 3 head heat pump service actually costs more than that. However, they honored that since the lady didn't make it clear at the beginning. I'm very impressed by their trust worthy and service, and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They did the maintenance service on my Fujitsu 3 head heat pump.

12/17/2015

Robin H.

I called All Climate two weeks ago for a quote after being referred to them by PSE. The quote seemed reasonable and the person I spoke to said they could get in by the end of December to do the work, so I called back later that day to schedule service. They said they'd call me back that afternoon, but didn't. I called again a few days later, was told I would get a call back, and again did not hear from them. I finally called back again today, and was told they are now scheduling work for late FEBRUARY. We needed a December install date, and now because of their horrible customer service our project is pushed back at least two or three weeks. We are back at square one, getting quotes from more companies, and now have to reschedule our cabinet install. I can't speak to the quality of their work, but if this is how they treat potential clients I don't see how they think they'll stay in business.

Description of Work
Quote, no service.

12/02/2015

James D.

Furnace may not survive the winter. They are to get back to me with parts price and availability.

Description of Work
Service furnace and troubleshoot problems.

11/25/2015

Abbey D.

I called their number and the person I spoke to didn't know the schedule and had to have someone else call me back. Well someone called (while I briefly stepped away) and they left an extremely rude voicemail. There is no way a company that acts like that will get my business.

Description of Work
I tried to schedule a tune-up for my furnace

Brennan Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 1987, Brennan Heating and Air Conditioning has served thousands of customers throughout the Puget Sound. We offer a variety of home comfort products including furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, hydronic heating systems, active air purifiers, and gas water heaters. We have even expanded to offer standalone electrical services in addition to heating and cooling repair and maintenance. Brennan Heating - Comfort You Can Count On.

Alpine Specialty Cleaning

"TEXT US AT 206-339-5684 "Home of the NADCA Certified "Big Truck" Duct Cleaning Process and the "Super Truck" Ultra-Premium Carpet Cleaning process. Alpine Specialty Cleaning has been cleaning Carpets, Air Ducts/Dryer Vents, Heated Outdoor Power Washing, House Cleaning, Tile/Stone/Grout Cleaning, Draperies, Furniture, and Area Rugs since 1969! We are the only local company to offer all of these premium services within one company. A company you can trust with multiple awards including Super Service awards since 2005! Go to alpineclean.com OR TEXT US AT 206-339-5684 for more information.

1st ProService, LLC

It is a family-owned local business in and around Seattle. The owner and senior master have experience installing new gas pipelines in more than 1000 residences. Over 400 appliances (fireplace, range, grill (BBQ), Furnace, Dryer, Water heater etc) were repaired and connected. The quality of work was appreciated by inspectors in many cities in Greater Seattle within a radius of more than 50 miles.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Energy efficient heating & air conditioning, geothermal heat pump installation & repair services & solar energy installation.

Wood Stoves Or Wood Fuel Appliances