Tubro Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2015

24602 SE Summit Landsburg Rd

Ravensdale, WA 98051

We do all Residential Construction. From a new kitchen, bathroom or flooring to additions and Garages....

11/27/2019

suzette V.

Co never responded

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

10/01/2019

marie O.

They went above and beyond, they were awesome, very responsive, the price was very good, they make sure that you're satisfied. They were very nice, very friendly and not scary. They were always professional and appropriate and they are just good guys.

Description of Work
They remodel our downstairs and master bedroom on 2016. Today, they're adding some plumbing components to our garage.

Category plumbing,remodeling

07/06/2018

Liz V.

Hired Tubro to remodel my master bathroom about 6 months ago. Jonny came out to look at the project and provided a detailed quote. He was professional, timely, and quick to respond. This goes for all the team members I interacted with. From the office staff to the on site crew members. They did a terrific job! They had good suggestions on material, and did not go over budget. They actually finished the remodel ahead of schedule. I thought it was a plus that they had an online portal so you can see the progress of your project daily. Before and after photos provided below. I plan on hiring them again, and definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

06/28/2017

John C.

They did a great job. They gave me a bid for a large number of items that we needed a handyman's help with and what I did was I told them the only line items I currently wanted them to do was the kitchen demolition. And then we're thinking about following up with them on the drywall. On price, I don't know; I guess a B+. I don't know. I never got the other quote to compare from the other company so I can't grade them on the price. Everything they did great. The thing I liked about them was that they came out and they looked at all the stuff that I wanted to find out about getting done and in their bid they put all the things individually as line items and the cost associated with each line item. So, because we wanted to get the kitchen counters done and we had to have the demolition done before they could measure the counters for cutting they granite, they said if you don't want to do everything all at once you can just tell us which line items you want to do and we'll do that as a project, and that's what they did. I liked that very much. So I got the benefit of their assessment of cost, their feedback on what they thought needed to be done or what other problems might exist, and then they gave me the flexibility to say okay you gave me a $4,000 bid for all of this stuff but I don't want to just say come here and do all this stuff. I want you to do this now because I need to coordinate that with the other external activities to get that done. So I appreciated very much their flexibility and their willingness to work with me in that fashion.

Description of Work
They did one small job for us. It was doing a little demolition in our kitchen to prepare us for new countertops that we're getting from a supplier.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

06/14/2017

traci S.

perfect, they arrived on time, ordered the product and then installed. Great communication and easy to work with...

Description of Work
Door repair

Category handyman service,air duct cleaning

06/02/2017

Lisa J.

Fabulous- quick and professional and everything works great!

Description of Work
Outdoor lights installed, new door knob, faucet fixed, and door shaved down and re hung.

Category handyman service,air duct cleaning

01/17/2017

Rachel G.

Good job. And best price of all consulted.6

Description of Work
Drywall ceiling repair

Category drywall

01/02/2017

Loren J.

Went well as I recall

Description of Work
Refer to initial order. No further work done

Category contractors,carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

06/23/2016

Julie B.

Category decks,drywall,air duct cleaning

04/11/2016

Jialin L.

Overall NOT recommended. Pros: The handyman did a good Cons: The price was much higher than their original quote, they kept adding "change of order" for something they didn't handle well. For example, the pendant lights above the island were positioned poorly, not aligned with the island correctly, I asked them to move one pendant light, they said it was a "change of order" for additional $250. Workers don't always come on time, one day a worker came to paint drywall at 8pm Friday night without noticing me ahead. There are also times workers don't come onsite for three days(contractor said they were busy working on other projects). They sent workers on weekends for a couple of times even after I told them not to do so. The manager seemed only care about making money regardless the quality of the work or customer experience.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel (wood flooring, cabinet, appliances, lights), fireplace

Category remodeling,home remodeling

02/01/2016

Eve L.

They were great, they did the job efficiently and were on time.

Description of Work
Repair kitchen counter to install a dishwasher

01/29/2016

Eileen B.

There was a lot involved in my remodel and they handled the communication very well when things came up that needed to be handled.They answered all my questions and followed through with everything they said they were going to do. They also did a great job cleaning everything up after the project was completed. I especially liked the way they were able to explain to me what was going on and made it easy for me to understand. They were very kind and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
On the inside of my home they remodeled two bathrooms, the kitchen, redid the floors and sub-floors, built two stairs, tore down some walls, and relocated some of my electrical. On the exterior of my home, they did some structural work, replaced my sump pump with an overflow alarm, and replaced some of the posts dealing with the structure.

Category contractors,drywall,remodeling,home remodeling

01/28/2016

Jennifer S.

Their process is very professional and simple. They were good at communicating and arrived on time. They stuck to the budget, and the people who showed up were clean and courteous.

Description of Work
I have had them work on my home, doing handyman projects. I have used them several times.

01/28/2016

Gwyn S.

From the initial meeting, they communicated with me about what I liked and what was important. They explained the bid process and permit details. There was a problem with the city with regards to my permit, but they kept on them and worked to get it resolved. The end product is that my deck is beautiful! They even pressure washed all of my outdoor furniture at the end, so that everything would look nice and clean for a party I was having. Someone came back 2 weeks later to make sure that I was satisfied.

Description of Work
They completely redesigned and rebuilt my deck.

Category decks

01/19/2016

Laurie F.

Description of Work
Easy to get an estimate on work. easy to schedule an appointment. Great people to work with. The people who have come to the house and those on the phone and through email were all GREAT! I will call them again for my next project. \

Category air duct cleaning

01/08/2016

Dorothy L.

Description of Work
"Tubro was recommended to me by you, and I was completely satisfied with their work. |Trevor was on time (to the minute!) intelligent, comprehensible, obliging, and did EXCELLENT work in a timely manner. I highly recommend this company and will use them again. Besides, Trevor is cute! "

Category air duct cleaning

Sergio Landscaping

Sergio Landscaping was founded with one goal in mind: to provide a full range of superior landscaping services, including landscaping, hardscaping, and pavers at affordable prices for all residents. Our company has grown over the years from a two-person operation to a full team of professionals capable of meeting all of your landscaping needs. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships with our clients by providing the highest level of quality in each and every project we carry out. Our reputation for customer satisfaction in the area is what has made Sergio Landscaping a household name in the industry.

Ruiz Landscaping Services LLC.

Ruiz Landscaping provide a large list of services in landscaping services. Landscape maintenance and install , sod install, Planting, Irrigation install and services, Fence install and fix, Pavers & stone patios, walk ways, Retaining walls and steps More then 10 Years of experience on landscape business Family operated are Ruiz landscape start on business in 2016

Offers by Ruiz Landscaping Services LLC. on Angi
    Tom's Landscaping & Irrigation

Hello and welcome! Since 1991, Tom's Landscaping has been dedicated to creative, economic design and excellent customer service.

From handyman to complete remodeling services