Northwest Home Inspector

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2013

13404 106th Ave E

Puyallup, WA 98374

You are invited to join me in your interactive home inspection experience! You will learn first-hand how to care for your home as well as how to fix any issues we find. When we are finished you will have a very solid feel for the home before we leave. Your inspection includes checking on 400+ items on the home, a high resolution thermal imaging infrared scan, exterior drone photos (of any hard to reach areas) and a WSDA pest report. You will then receive a 40+ page report with color photos within 24 hours of your home inspection....

03/26/2022

Nicole T.

It was great. The report came very quickly, and it was extremely well-organized and detailed with plenty of helpful links inside.

Description of Work
general inspection

07/20/2018

Jeffrey G.

Jesse has been by far the best part of buying this house so far. He was the first person to finally show up at the scheduled time (he was actually early). Very detailed in what he does, went thru the whole house and explained everything. Explained everything we needed to do to maintain the house over the next 15 years. Found things that the builder need to go back and fix. Answered all of our questions, a lot of knowledge on how things should be done. He actually corrected some concerns I had on the spot. So, if you need a home inspection done. Don't look any longer, just call Jesse and you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

05/15/2018

Anastacia R.

Jesse was wonderful to work with! He came the day we called him and went above and beyond to get all the information he needed.

Description of Work
Home inspection.

04/16/2018

Kamala S.

Very pleased with the inspection. Inspector was thourough and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend the inspector to anyone in the market for this type of service. He explained every aspect of the inspection and made me feel very comfortable in knowing the quality of home I will purchase. Friendly, knowledgeable and does a excellent job.

Description of Work
Purchase inspection

03/19/2018

Jeri H.

We are coming up on our one year warranty inspection of our newly built home in the Tehaleh development located in Bonney Lake. I found Jesse on Angie's List and decided that his use of a drone to look at roof issues plus vents, etc. and a heat sensing device would be good to cover all that may have gone wrong or missing in our new structure. These tests set him apart from other inspectors, but do require a higher price for his services. He was always quick to connect with email--and our report was sent out the evening of our appointment. We appreciated his detailed inspection and we are now able to use it to support addressing the issues that he found with our builder.

Description of Work
One year warranty new home inspection.

10/27/2017

Lacie F.

Jesse is very knowledgeable, professional and personable. I hired him for two different inspections and I fully trust his work.

Description of Work
Home inspection

08/11/2017

Michael N.

What a fabulous home inspector, he finds everything that could go wrong. He's extremely knowledgeable, dedicated, and trustworthy. He makes the process comfortable.

Description of Work
What a great hire. Jesse from Northwest home Inspectors did an amazing job for us, twice. Our first deal fell through, I didn't hesitate one bit to hire him again for the second property deal, and if I need a third inspection, I'll hire him again.

06/15/2017

Rena B.

It couldn't have gone any better! Jesse is knowledgeable, professional, very helpful.

Description of Work
Home inspection.

06/02/2017

Libby D.

Great! Very thorough with an extensive report including photos and recommendations. Jesse was honest, professional, personable and took the time to look over things again and answer all of our questions. Will definitely recommend him to any friends buying homes in the area soon.

Description of Work
Needed inspection for newly purchased 1940's house to see what we got ourselves into.

04/27/2017

Amber M.

I was blown away with Jesse's entire home inspection process from start to finish. He was more than professional and also very personable. His knowledge and ability to teach my clients about the home they are going to be purchasing exceeded my expectations! I will not only be calling Jesse first in the future for my specific clients, I will refer him to any of my other friends that are in the business. Top of the line!

Description of Work
Home inspection for a client.

Titan Inspection Services

$350 Flat Rate Full Home Inspections (Any Size Home)(Condos are only $300 Bucks) We've earned over 900+ 5 Star Reviews to date and counting. We can do Sewer Scopes as well. We provide a Full Color Report with over 200+ Pictures included in the report. We go into the attic and crawlspaces and can drone even the steepest and highest roofs. We are here to HELP you, not just perform some boilerplate Home Inspection. Tell us how we can help and we can adjust to your needs, no prob. We also use Thermal Imaging cameras and check for Mold and Asbestos, etc. (Small trip fee if we need to drive over 50 miles, but we'll come to you, no prob)

Base Camp Home Inspection, LLC

Base Camp Home Inspection, LLC is a family owned and operated business. We pride ourselves in providing you with a quality inspection in a timely manner. Brian Dorsey, WA State License #1210, is certified through the American Home Inspector Training Institute (AHIT).

Surelock Homes Inspection Co.

Locally owned business (206-550-9097 or 253-219-3460), as the owner, I conduct every inspection. I offer clients a concise complete report with photos and a summary. All inspection also include a State certified pest inspection at no additional cost. Offering inspections for services all property types (New Construction, Multiplexes, Commercial & Residential). I proundly serve all Western Washington. My clients dream with their eyes wide open.

WA State