Holm Handyman Service

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2011

11012 Canyon Rd Ste 8

Puyallup, WA 98373

Give us a call today for help with your home projects. License and Bonded # HOLMHHS895CD ...

06/13/2018

Grace B.

Holm Handyman is courteous , punctual. He explains everything. This is the second time I have used hi, always with an outstanding result.

Description of Work
Heinstalled a storm door

09/13/2017

James G.

It went very well. The work was actually being done for our 85 year old mother at her home. Will was timely in the initial response to our request and got the job scheduled quickly. Will then checked in with us the morning of the job and actually was able to come early. He completed the work competently and in less than an hour. He actually gave Mom a break in price. We would use his services again.

Description of Work
Will Holm worked on a faulty outdoor frost protected faucet that was constantly leaking and needed a new internal washer.

Category handyman service,plumbing

07/15/2017

David A.

Very pleased with the professional quality -- on time, on schedule, and on budget. Holm Handyman tore off old decking, made repairs to deck foundation, and put on new cedar decking. Completed on schedule. Very satisfied with final result. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Repaired old deck and put on new decking.

Category handyman service,garage builders

07/03/2017

Barbara F.

Excellent . The service is awesome!

Description of Work
Trash pullout, fixed fountain outside, leaky faucet, washed screens and windows

06/08/2017

Frank M.

Will, was on time and did a wonderful job. He charged us a very reasonable price. He was professional and we liked him. He did a good job. We would use him again.

Description of Work
We needed a resin shed put up

05/20/2017

Carl P.

We got him from Angie’s List and he did a great job. The price was perfect. What he did was just an amazing job for us and I really appreciated it. He was here, he charged me for 2 hours. He came when we called, I didn’t have to wait long, like a week or two, it was pretty prompt. I don’t remember what day I called, but he set it up to come on that particular day of the 27th. He was very punctual. He was very professional.

02/28/2017

Chaya V.

Great! Will worked efficiently and explained things as he went. He followed up after installing the water filter just to make sure it was working correctly. There was a minor leak in it the next day (a design flaw - not his fault) and he came right over to fix it.

Description of Work
We just moved into a home that needed various small repairs. Will installed a new water filtration system under the sink, repaired the tracks on closet doors, installed a new light fixture, removed old satellite dishes, and several other jobs.

02/17/2017

E. S.

Mr. Holm was able to come out the same day we called. We were his last call of the day. It took him all of five minutes to reattach the unit to the sink. He explained that they sometime vibrate loose from their connections. He was very helpful and friendly. We will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
The garbage disposal unit had disconnected itself from the sink.

01/11/2017

Loretta S.

I left a message on 09/20/16. As of 09/27/16 no one has called be back. This leaves me to believe that the company is too busy to make a courtesy call or this was not the work they wanted to do

Description of Work
A few pieces of siding that needed to be replaced, caulking, gutters cleaned and maybe painting.

Category appliance repair,handyman service

12/06/2016

Geraldine S.

William Holmes and his crew installed cabinets in my small kitchen. They did a good job and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets installed

Wheeler Renovators

Our goal is to "build it better from the ground up"! We can paint, dry wall, take care of fire/water damage, mold abatement, do a remodel or a new construction project. Give us a Call today!

Black Pearl Painters

Black Pearl Painters is your number one choice for all your painting needs. Our commitment to quality is second to none, and we guarantee your complete satisfaction. We enjoy creating long term relationships with each of our clients, and look forward to working with you!

Nordic Beast Power Wash LLC

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard

Remodeling - bathrooms, kitchens & rooms, & small repairs

I am not insured to do any roof repairs or projects. For major electrical & plumbing projects I will call in a sub contractor. Any jobs I find too big for me I am willing to admit it & recommend someone reliable who can assist you.