EXHAUST PROS

With Angi since May 2010

Auto Mufflers

06/09/2014

01/28/2014

Craig saw me coming as I drove up and came to meet me outside. Very friendly. We discussed the problem of connecting a modern design part to an old truck. he was very helpful. They finished sooner than I expected. The price was reasonable. I have inspected the fabrication, welding, and manifold connection. They were excellent. They even double-nutted (?) the manifold connection. Note: This locatio...

Description of Work
Fabricated and installed a muffler connection between a new style exhaust manifold and an existing muffler on an old truck.

04/15/2013

Overall it was a smooth process. I recieved a estimate friday, and saturday morning I brought my car in. I was told they would call in a few hours when the job was complete. I waited for my vehicle for only a couple of hours. Faster then I expected.

Description of Work
Excellent service. I brought my truck into the shop for a performance exhaust. I was so pleased I brought my car in two weeks later. Estimate was reasonable with other estimates I had gathered. When I wanted a bit more sound from my car, they exchanged the new muffler. They were not satisfied unitl I was satisfied. I have, and will continue to send anyone I know there. Very satisfied with the work.