Port Orchard Roofing LLP

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

4.3

2799 SW Treehouse Way

Port Orchard, WA 98367

Port Orchard Roofing is a full service roofing company servicing the entire kitsap peninsula! We strive to go above and beyond our customers needs and expectations on a daily basis. We do not subcontract our work, and owner is always on site and our installations are guaranteed! Free estimates, call today!...

04/12/2020

diana K.

I would not hire these people again. They were rude, left a mess, did not complete the job until we complained that they left the gables unfinished. Really disappointed because the sales person came across very professional. The crew, however, was not. They damaged a light fixture inside from pounding and did not replace. They left a huge mess on the patio and I am disabled and cannot clean up easily. I have to work on it little by little. I live in Pierce County and they go by Pierce County Roofing in this area but they are the same company. Go with another company.

Description of Work
Replace Roof

We are sorry to learn of your disappointment. However, your review is not entirely accurate. We did in fact complete the job 100%. The "unfinished gables" you mention was actually a bit of wood work that was done as part of the roofing effort. It states clearly in our contract, as well as any other roofers contract that I know of, that we are not responsible for painting materials we install during our work. That would be the work of a painter, whom you would hire to come behind us. We did hire a painter ourselves because of your complaint, who completed the job within two days of roof completion, and we didn't charge you a penny. That was not our obligation. The light fixture being damaged is unfortunate, but not unheard of during a re-roof effort. The nature of the work is rough, and yes things in the house vibrate when you have a crew of men on your roof removing multiple layers of roofing and performing repairs. Items loosely hanging on the walls should certainly be removed prior to work beginning in order to prevent them from falling. To bad you didn't read that line in the contract intended to advise you of such a possibility. We also are not learning of this until your review here. Had we been notified, I may have replaced the fixture for you, just as we hired a painter for you. We take pride in our clean up efforts and always aim to leave a site cleaner than when we found it. If there was in fact something left behind, you really should call our office so that we can take care of it. We do appreciate your business, and if there is anything we can do for you please let us know.

09/28/2019

James S.

Very well from call to office to Rep. coming out. Riley came out on time, advised me on what they could and could not do ( they do not do Spandex roll on type roofing) but did give me a name of a company that could re-roof my carport and bedroom roofs the way I wanted. They also called right away. So nice to have companies that are prompt and do what they say they will do, especially in a very busy season. Riley came out, was prompt, very professional. Was interested in y problems and needs and I was very pleased and comfortable talking with him. When it came to the chimney leak area he said that he was sure it was an old leak and had been fixed and for me to wait through some rainy periods to see if there were any leaks ( he could have sold me a roof repair that I didn't need but was honest and didn't. Where do you ever find that anymore?). We've had rain, no leaks and I'm thrilled. I will tell you this, when I do need any roofing done I WILL call Port Orchard roofing for my repairs and I hope Riley is still there.

Description of Work
Had possible work to be done on Spandexing a carport, a bedroom roof and a leaking area of roof around our chimney.

01/20/2019

Pat H.

Riley came all the way out to are house to give us a estimate and start work date. Never called me back and never returned my calls. What a way to run a business. They suck

Description of Work
Emergency roof repair. Tree came thru are roof

hello [Member Name Removed], when I was out at your house I gave your wife a verbal price, I never gave her a start date cuz we didn't agree on a price yet. I sent you over an estimate via email I'm sorry if you did not get it,

12/30/2018

Barbara B.

Estimator went out as scheduled and gave verbal estimate. I requested an estimate in writing which he indicated I would receive. I never received and I also followed up with a phone call, which I never received a call back on.

Description of Work
Repair metal roof

11/28/2018

Jim M.

Outstanding job! All personnel very professional and hard working. Workmanship is perfect! They went the extra distance in every phase. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Re-roofed house and garages

11/20/2018

Beth A.

Riley and his team at Port Orchard Roofing are amazing! Riley is always responsive and his prices are always competitive. Riley clearly loves his work and providing excellent customer service and quality of work is important to him. I have had Port Orchard Roofing bid at least half a dozen jobs as a Realtor and will continue to recommend them.

Description of Work
Roofing - complete replacement as well as repairing other roofer's work

11/20/2018

Beth A.

Riley and his team are amazing! Riley is extremely responsive. He gets someone out to do bids very quickly and his prices are always very competitive! He clearly loves his job and provides excellent customer service always. I have had him do bids for at least half-a-dozen roofing jobs to date and will continue to recommend Port Orchard Roofing.

Description of Work
Roofing - complete replacement, as well as repairs of other roofer's work

11/23/2016

John C.

After they did their job, we needed another extra job that is not planned, but when we asked the job it was raining day , without complaint they completely finished on time.

Description of Work
Roofing tile

02/22/2015

Sheila L.

They started on Tuesday and were finished Friday afternoon and did an excellent job. It was necessary to tear two roofs off before installing the new one and they were neat and conscientious. I am so happy I am having them back to roof a guest cabin and shed. They were 6k less than the next bid!

Description of Work
Replaced a roof on my home with 8 skylights

05/21/2014

Timothy A.

I would give them all an A+ they did very good work, they gave a price to a disabled vet, they gave me a disabled veteran rate which was a good chunk off. I have been referring friends to the guy so he's swamped right now. It's him and a few people he went to high school with. It's his knew how to do the roofing and he's done roofing profession for other people He branched out a few years ago. He is very personable, he did what he said he would do plus he did a few extra things. When he pulled the roof off he found some questionable wood underneath and we weren't available. He just went ahead and did it, knowing that we would approve it. That's because of our personal relationship. He established that in our first couple meetings before the project was getting started. He started on time, he ended on time, he cleaned up like he promised. He came in thousands under. He threw in a ridge vent and got rid of these ugly ridge caps.

Description of Work
I used Port Orchard Roofing LLP

Evergreen Home Exteriors

At Evergreen Home Exteriors we are all about our customers. Our philosophy is simple. We give customers the kind of experience we ourselves would want. Everything we have learned about customer service has been from our experience as customers and feedback from our customers over the past decades. We have developed a seamless communication system that allows our customers constant access to their project, no matter what phase of the process they are in. If you are tired of the mediocre service that has become the new normal, then give us a try! We will make you a customer for life!!

Dabella - Olympic Peninsula

2014 to 2019 Angie's List Super Service 2015 to 2019 GAF President's Club 2 Star & Master Elite 2015 to 2019 Best of HomeAdvisor Top Rate Professional on HomeAdvisor Elite Service Professional on HomeAdvisor Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

Guardian Roofing & Gutters

To Our Dear Customers, Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by COVID-19. As an essential service please know that if you are experiencing an roof related emergency Guardian can help. With our customers and team in mind, we have taken increased measures to continue to serve you while protecting your health and the health of our technicians. Please visit GuardianHome.com to learn how we are following CDC guidelines. Our work is non-invasive and can be completed primarily outside in the fresh air. Should you request it, our team can mitigate face to face meetings by utilizing technological mediums like Skype, Facetime, and other digital imagery platforms. We can offer you special financing options (o.a.c.) to save you money and provide peace of mind during this time. Our top priority is your health and safety and we will continue to be here to assist you. As the original "Make Your Roof Last" Company", Guardian is here to serve you from the initial cleaning service, to minor repairs and maintenance, and eventually the replacement of your roof. Founded in 2005 with only a crew of 4 roof technicians, today Guardian supports a team of 80 and serves the homeowners of greater King, Pierce, and Kitsap Counties. Our founding principle of "Always do what is right" is what drives us to help homeowners get the maximum life out of their roof by correcting minor issues and maintaining the roof with our proprietary maintenance process. All of our employees are drug screened and background checked before they receive expert training in customer service, safety and roof installation. License - GUARDR*847RO Additional email - l.swanson@yourguardianroof.com. BBB A+ Rating and Award winning. DBA Guardian and Jorve Roofing.

Offers by Guardian Roofing & Gutters on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    1.5

Port Orchard Roofing offers lifetime metal and composition roofs, and most other types of roofing including flat-work. We specialize in re-roofs, new construction and repair work. 24 hour emergency service including tarp-offs.

roof cleaning, gutters