Full Throttle Landscape

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2013

Over 30 years experience in Commercial & Residential Landscaping. We specialize in landscape design, water features, patios, custom fireplaces and more.

lawn & landscaping (129)hardscaping (49)lawn care (31)Patios (24)irrigation system (19)lawn treatment (8)drain pipe installation (7)stone & gravel (5)fountains (4)

10/27/2022

Ilene A.

Charlie gave me some good practical advice regarding the project but would not be able to guarantee doing the work until January and I'd like it before then. I am so appreciative of his honesty.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 10/26/2022

10/12/2021

deborah S.

fantastic!! my patio is beautiful. It was a relatively small job for them and they gave it their full attention to detail. worked fast, cleaned up at the end of each day and at the end of the job. Can't say enough great things!!

Description of Work
paver patio

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/12/2021

Review for Full Throttle Landscape - PO Box 239, Port Orchard, WA - 39506174

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work for you.

02/11/2021

chris J.

We requested numerous bids for our landscaping project, and even though we did not accept Full Throttles bid, they could not have been more gracious, supportive, and communicative during the process. We asked a lot of questions, asked for pictures of things we were considering, like what type of edging to use. In all instances Mark and Charley got back to us almost immediately and were extremely helpful and generous with their time and input. In the last couple days of discussions, Charley assured us - without my asking, that whoever we chose for our project, he would be happy for us and glad to have been able to work with us on a bid. BTW, the main reason we did not choose Full Throttle, is because they are so busy we could not get on their schedule until late October, at the earliest. I highly recommend that if you are looking for a great and kind, hard-working, and responsive team for your landscaping projects, for sure, you will want to include Charley and his team in your search.

Description of Work
We requested a bid for our large landscaping project

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

Thank you for your kind words! Best of luck and if u need any help in the up coming future please give us a call

09/25/2020

JW H.

The crew arrived promptly as scheduled, worked diligently, was responsive to my plan, was considerate of my needs, and created beauty that has been enjoyed by my neighbors and myself. The mailman and UPS guy rang my doorbell to express their pleasure. I could not be happier.

Description of Work
ADA approved pavers for garden pathways for safe walking

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

08/11/2020

Scott M.

Outstanding work. The crew was polite and professional. They had to accommodate several changes and did so with grace and minimal additional charge. The result is a showplace!

Description of Work
total redesign of yard with koi pond

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, drain pipe, lakefront landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

Review for Full Throttle Landscape - PO Box 239, Port Orchard, WA - 38791029

Thank you [Member Name Removed] For such kind words, your project is one of our favorites!!!

07/07/2020

D M.

Great. Mark came out for a consultation and give me an estimate for some clean-up, cutting and additional work to my existing flagstone patio. After running through the scope of work with him, he advised me to do the work myself instead of charging me significantly more to have him do it. Mark gave me the contacts needed for the materials, basic pricing and tips on how to complete the job. I appreciate the honesty and advice he gave me.

Description of Work
Needed a consultation / estimate for a flagstone patio repair / modification

Category pavers, gravel, drain pipe, patios

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

Thank you so much!! It’s what Fullthrottle is about , honesty and doing great work!

06/23/2020

Leja M.

HIGHLY recommend Full Throttle Landscape! Our backyard is a slope and rain forms a small lake next to the foundation of our home. We hired Mark and his crew to build a retaining wall and install drainage in our backyard. Mark came over to see the space and give us a quote maybe a month ago. We were then able to be moved up due to some cancellations due to COVID. He checked with us specifically to see if we were comfortable with workers coming over, which we were, and was respectful of everyone's health and safety, as was the crew while they were here. Mark came out again to see the yard, confirmed his original quote, and the crew started work the next day. We changed the block color on him and he was so quick to call in the new order and make it happen (FYI went with the Rainier color). The crew hand dug a TON of dirt and installed a beautiful wall with steps, top stones, and drainage that extends to the front yard and connects to two downspouts from the house. They even took initiative and offered to remove a bunch of ugly concrete blocks between the new wall and our carport which opens up the whole space. It rained for the first time this weekend, and there is no longer any standing water at our foundation, or anywhere else in the yard! Mark and his guys are professional, hard workers, and Mark is very communicative and knowledgeable. We can't thank them enough for their work - we know who to call in the future!

Description of Work
Retaining wall with steps and drainage

Category drain pipe, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

Review for Full Throttle Landscape - PO Box 239, Port Orchard, WA - 38664803

Thank you Thank you for your kind words im so glad we could help

05/13/2020

jill R.

1. prompt 2. gave options 3. considerate of the situation 4. 100% complete follow through 5. gave more education and options after the work was completed. So many thank you's for being genuine, real -- get it done and kept in touch along the way! no doubt, a return customer!

Description of Work
hill filled with weeds and ivy

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words! im s glad we worked togather!

04/28/2020

Lisa H.

Without hesitation, and at no fault of theirs, Mark and his team had to adapt and adjust a few times throughout the job. Unexpectedly, they tidied up the driveway on our way out. What they do is an art, and they gave us a masterpiece. The dry pond is the best thing ever!

Description of Work
Two sets of steps, install a few pavers, a small patio, fire pit, dry creek bed with a dry pond, a few large rocks and lots of plants, grasses, ground cover, and mulch.

Category pavers, gravel, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

Review for Full Throttle Landscape - PO Box 239, Port Orchard, WA - 38527824

thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the kind words!!

04/28/2020

Analena J.

If we could give Full Throttle a higher than 5 star rating we would. We have worked with several contractors and landscapers over the years and never met a more professional, respectful and efficient group. The owner Mark is so easy to work and communicate with. He is responsive, very knowledgeable and has an amazing eye for detail and design. The team at Full Throttle is always on time, if not early. They work hard, never waste time, and are very respectful of our property. They are also very detail oriented and go out of their way to get the best result. When they had down time in between deliveries of materials, they went out of their way to prep other parts of our yard for future projects (something they did not charge us for.) All of this is topped with the fact that we had 6 different quotes for this project, and Full throttle was the best priced, gave us a quote same day, offered several options at different price points and had contacts for other jobs (large tree removal, hydro seed) that were also very reliable. They left our jobsite clean and the final product is better than we could have ever imagined. This was by far the best construction/ landscape project we have ever experienced and would recommend Full Throttle to anyone at any time. You will absolutely not be disappointed if you trust your landscape project to them.

Description of Work
LARGE lot: Leveling and retaining wall. Separate patio for fire pit. Sod

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

Review for Full Throttle Landscape - PO Box 239, Port Orchard, WA - 38527396

Thank you again for your review! if you ever need anything please call! it was a pleasure working with you

01/06/2020

Jim H.

Full Throttle Landscaping did a beautiful job. Mark and Charlie as well as their entire crew were professionals in every sense of the word. My wife and I are extremely pleased and will recommend them to any friends and acquaintances that need landscaping work done.

Description of Work
New Steps down to home as well as new steps to lower deck. Also rock placement and new fire pit.

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] we can’t express enough how great it is to work with folks like you! And we can’t wait to help you with the lighting

08/30/2019

Bob R.

These guys were great. Although they were booked a few months out, it was worth the wait. Our front yard looks fantastic now with new sod and restored plant beds. They also built raised beds for vegetable gardening on a hard scape installed alongside our house, which have drawn several compliments already. Mark responded quickly to our questions and helped us stay within our budget. They showed up on time with a crew of 8 and got things done within the stated timeline. Importantly, they cleaned up all of their trimmings, etc., and left our driveway cleaner than it has been in years. If you want a top-notch professional job done with no worries, call Full Throttle!

Description of Work
Landscaping of front yard including new sod & upgrading irrigation system; installing raised bed garden boxes.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure helping you with your yard!

03/29/2019

kristin M.

My backyard was transformed into a beautiful setting. Mark was so easy to correspond with and his crew were very polite and had no problem doing what I asked of them, even changing my mind a few times. Our weird weather of 17" of snow may have slowed them down a bit, but did not stop them. They were the only landscapers visiting the supply yard during that winter wonder. Thank you for the wonderful job!

Description of Work
Landscaping for Large backyard

Work Completed On 02/05/2019

03/21/2019

Audrey O.

They do a wonderful job and have fixed all of my problems so far. I would not hesitate to recommend them and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
I have been using them for years to service my sprinkler system.

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

Thank you mrs OLeary always glad to help u out!

03/20/2019

Sandra B.

The whole process was a joy. Professional, courteous, quick response. The company bills by the hour plus materials and Steve worked efficiently from the time he arrived at my home. Clearly explained what he wanted to do and then proceeded with the work. My system was added on over the years starting back in 1985 and has multiple zones. Upstart each Spring was always an anxiety. No problem with this year. I recommend the company highly.

Description of Work
My irrigation system needed to be readied for Spring including any necessary repairs.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 03/20/2019

Thank you thank you!!! Always a joy working for people like you!

02/28/2019

Brittani B.

Mark was so helpful and his crew was clean and professional. The work turned out exactly as we had hoped.

Description of Work
Landscaping wall and grading

Category landscaping, lawn service, lakefront landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/27/2019

Thank you much for your kind words! please let us know if we can help with any other projects u my have coming up

12/19/2018

Rondin J.

showed up right on time and completed job on schedule

Description of Work
built a beautiful landscaping wall

Work Completed On 12/19/2018

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] looking forward to helping you out in the spring

12/17/2018

Kathleen M.

We were extremely pleased with the service and professionalism by Full Throttle. Charlie arrived on time and was very systematic in troubleshooting our problem, which turned out to be a simple fix! We won't hesitate to call them for our next project.

Description of Work
We had a leak in an existing pond/water feature which had been installed by another company nearly 20 years ago.

Category landscaping, fountains

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

12/14/2018

Rondin J.

It was awesome very professional work

Description of Work
built a beautiful landscaping wall

11/19/2018

Lisa P.

The professionalism started with the phone call and carried through until the job was completed. Mark and his team was on time, polite and left the site spotless when they were complete. He was able to work around EXISTING/MATURE landscaping and provide knowledge on lighting for my She Shed. I would highly recommend Full Throttle to anyone looking for a professional. Mark will be installing my water gardens next spring!

Description of Work
Landscaping, rock wall and irrigation

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

Review for Full Throttle Landscape - PO Box 239, Port Orchard, WA - 37562048

Thank you mrs [Member Name Removed] for the kind words, always a pleasure working for you

08/17/2018

Diana S.

Full Throttle completely transformed our beach house yard and took it from a neglected and overgrown space to an oasis we will enjoy for years to come! From the moment Mark came out to bid the job we knew he would be the right fit for our project. We were also very impressed with the fact that he returned the following day to hand deliver our bid; we were sold. They worked from a plan we’d had drawn up and their expertise far exceeded our expectations. They completely demolished our old yard which included demo of old tree stumps, removal of all plants, grading, removal of old courtyard, front walkway and stoop and replaced with beautiful new pavers. They installed a fire pit, bubbling rock fountain, paver walkways down both sides of the house, widened driveway with pavers, gorgeous new gardens with beautiful coastal grasses with three-man rocks, raised flower bed, timber edging and also went above and beyond and built up several areas in the yard with a slope. Their crew is amazing and Mark’s top guys really took care of us. We can’t say enough about them! Thank you Full Throttle for everything!!!!

Description of Work
Complete yard removal and replacement

Category landscaping, drain pipe, lakefront landscaping, fountains, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

Thank you Thank you for the kind words. All i can say we are the lucky ones for you letting us work for you. Has been nothing but fun transforming ur yard to your Oasis!!!

08/02/2018

Wanda S.

Every drop of water from rainfall is now diverted away from my home and foundation. It was a disaster because of the lie of the land, home, neighbors etc. While we were at it we re-did the landscape, patio and put in a sprinkler system. This was completed in 2011. If I ever have a question come up I do not hesitate to call Mark the owner of Full Throttle. He has always been honest and right-on with his decisions and work ethic. Such a super company to work with!

Description of Work
A total complex drainage system that worked!

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, drain pipe, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 08/02/2018

Review for Full Throttle Landscape - PO Box 239, Port Orchard, WA - 37290304

Thank you Thank you I'm just so happy WE solved all your issues

08/01/2018

Mike A.

I contacted Mark with Full Throttle to let them know a rock installed in 2003 was in need of replacement (crumbling) in my Mason Lake front planter area. Mark and crew responded as he said they would and took care of the issue. OUTSTANDING customer service! When it comes to making a choice for a landscape contractor, Full Throttle is my only choice. Thanks for doing business the way you do!

Description of Work
Follow up service for stone retaining walls/planters installed in 2003!

Category landscaping, lakefront landscaping