Custom Hearth

Founded 1979 • With Angi since February 2011

3301 W Hwy 16

Port Orchard, WA 98367

Welcome to our site! Custom Hearth is a locally owned and operated family business serving Kitsap County, the Olympic Peninsula & beyond. We have helped thousands of families add warmth and ambiance to their homes for over 30 years. We carry top name brands of wood burning stoves, gas direct vent stoves, and pellet stoves. We also have custom mantels & hearth pads. Custom Hearth offers complete installation, warranty and repair on all of the products we carry. Ask us about our pre-burn program. Did you know that Custom Hearth was the very first dealership to carry pellet stove....in the WORLD!...

08/12/2020

Douglas O.

Randy came twice to home for the repairs. Extremely polite, offered to take shoes off, was mindful of wearing a mask and keeping his distance in a gentle way. Took whole stove apart to find two problems. Very neat and tidy. Friendly to our dog. Explained the problems he found, what he could fix now and what parts needed to be ordered. When finished asked me if I had any further questions. He is competent and is the ideal face for your company and their follow through to maintain your excellent products. We have had this beautiful stove for 15 years and use it 9 months out of the year. Company calls to remind you of service the day before and the worker calls when leaving for your home. Appreciate the careful reminders.

Description of Work
Firebox in gas stove needed repair and a blockage in stove pipe

Category chimney repair, fireplaces

02/26/2016

Sue L.

Description of Work
Electrical cable unplugged. Minor maintenance and cleaning

10/15/2014

Gary B.

Description of Work
Installed a Jotul wood insert

Category fireplaces

Thank you for taking the time to review my business. It was a pleasure to add heat and ambiance to your beautiful home. Wendy Lee

10/08/2014

Diane W.

Category fireplaces

Thank you, and we appreciate the business!

04/21/2014

Maria R.

Description of Work
installed a pellet stove

Category chimney caps

02/19/2013

Maria R.

Installation was professional. Clear oral and written instructions given. Both installers wore floor protectors (booties) . Work area was left spotless when the work was done. Stove looks great and operates as expected. I would definately use this company again.

Description of Work
We bought an enamaled pellet stove. The price was as advertised. Installation was fast & efficient.

Category fireplaces

A warm thank you for your business!!

02/25/2011

Tracey K.

After initial installation, I realized I didn't quite understand enough about how the thermostat worked. Had to call a month later for assistance - there was no additional charge at that time for this second technician visit . I later decided I wanted the thermostat mounted on the wall - still no additional charge for this third visit!

Description of Work
Had thermostat installed on gas stove in living room. Price seemed a bit high initially.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business, we sincerely appreciate it. From The Gang at Custom Hearth.

10/14/2008

BARBARA C.

They help me with any issues I am having with my fireplace. They are easy to work and dependable.

Description of Work
They have helped me with my gas fireplace. They helped me with the sale of the unit and also came to my aid when it came to the construction and design of the finished.

07/22/2008

Leslie T.

I really liked Patty, whom I dealt with when I purchased the stove. It was a little more expensive than what they quoted but with new codes it made sense that it would happen. They came when they said they would and did the work well. They had installed a blower and I didn't test it till sometime later. When I did use it, it shorted out. I called then and Patti gave me instructions on removing it, provided me a new one and it works fine. She did what she needed to make it right.

Description of Work
I purchased a wood burning stove from them and installed it myself. I got someone else to clean my chimney and he realized the pipe from my stove to the chimney was rotten. I had him return to clean my chimney he noticed that I needed more repair than he could do. I called Custom Hearth (from whom I purchased my stove). They came out that day and provided a quote. They returned & put the pipe from the stove to the wall and up the chimney (2 stories). They cleaned and repaired the chimney and caps.

Category chimney repair

Washington Energy Services

Washington Energy Services has been helping homeowners throughout Western Washington save money and live more comfortably since 1957. As one of the largest home improvement companies in the Seattle-Tacoma area, we are able to provide you with top quality products and services, installed by our professional craftsmen. Our free in-home estimates ensure you get the right product for your home. We'll be with you through all aspects of your project-from the purchase decision, expert installation, quality maintenance and service and even warranty work should you need it. We assist with permits and rebates, too. Give Washington Energy Services a call today to learn more or to schedule your service.

Ranger Heating & Cooling

Ranger Heating & Cooling has been the Puget Sound's trusted comfort and energy experts since 2004. From high-efficiency heat pump, air conditioner and furnace installation and repair to water heater installation to home air filtration systems, you can count on receiving the highest quality services to keep your home comfortable year around! Call us today at (253) 266-5700 to schedule a guaranteed service diagnostic, a system tune-up, or a free in-home consultation for a new installation or replacement of your system.

Kliemann Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning

Kliemann Brothers is your complete source in Western Washington for all your heating, air conditioning, duct work and gas furnace needs. Since 1998 we've been helping folks throughout the Puget Sound area enjoy total indoor comfort in their homes and businesses. Located in Tacoma, WA, we proudly serve customers all over the Seattle metro area. Our many satisfied customers tell the story, but for your added peace-of-mind, rest assured that our professional staff has received the most up-to-date training available. So whenever you need us, we're here for all your heating and cooling concerns - from scheduled HVAC maintenance & repairs to installations with a smile, we're always just a phone call away. Our family is dedicated to your family's comfort all year round. Fax: (253) 539-3861

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Gas, Pellet, & Wood Stove Inserts. Fireplaces Installation & Repair - Electric.