Van Dyke Floors

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2012

This is a flooring company that specializes in installation, sanding and refinishing of hardwood floors. We are licensed and bonded in the state of Washington. I usually require 50% down to start a job but I do make exceptions. Payment in full is required at completion of the work....

11/23/2016

Randy was on time and very easy to talk with. He tried to help me understand my options and challenges to accomplishing what I had hoped for. He gave me his time and professional expertise of which I am most grateful. Unfortunately my wants and budget is at complete odds for this project and I have re-evaluated what I will do. I've decided to wait and save more money before initiating.

Description of Work
Randy came by my home and discussed my wants and needs for flooring.

Category flooring contractor

11/06/2014

I called Randy for an estimate and he said he was in my neighborhood and showed up in ten minutes. He measured and answered all my questions, I knew nothing about this, and emailed me an estimate the next day. He kept in contact with me until I closed on the house and worked me into his schedule within 2 weeks. He personally showed up right on time with a co-worker and completed the job in the tim...

Description of Work
refinished original floors from 1935 in my newly purchased home. These floors were a mess! Paint, filth, over 75 years of dirt.

Category hardwood floor

10/03/2013

Outstanding. Randy is timely, courteous, cleans up after himself, answers all your questions, and everything is upfront with no hidden costs. This is the third unfinished hardwood floor installation we had Randy do in our home. We were so impressed with the quality of Randy's first installation and the professionalism and attention to detail. The first in April was a kitchen floor that had been wa...

Description of Work
Installed unfinished hardwood flooring throughout my home.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/12/2012

Randy did an amazing job at our house. We were 100% pleased with his work and timeliness of getting the job done. I would definitely recommend Randy for future projects and he will always be our floor guy

Description of Work
We took out a room and opened up our living room for more livable space. Unfortunately, there was no hardwood floors in the room we removed and Randy did an A+ job at lacing in the hardwood floors from our living room to include this room. You'd never even know that it was a separate project.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/03/2012

Excellent. Came when he said he would - finished each section efficiently and well in time span predicted. This person proved to be trustworthy and dependable!

Description of Work
1) Old wood floors were refinished - living room, dining, 2 bedrooms, hall. 2) New floor to match put down in a new room. 3) Base boards removed & put back - furniture moved to other rooms & put back.

Category hardwood floor

We offer sales of hardwood products, installation and sanding of unfinished hardwood floors. We refinish existing hardwood floors. We use dust collection machines made by Bona-Kemi to reduce as much of the dust as possible. We also use their non-toxic finishes. The machines and finishes are greenguard certified. We provide free estimates. We will also do floor repairs on existing floors We will re coat your existing floor if it does not need to be fully re sanded. We install Laminates.

We do not wash floors. We do not do carpet, vinyl, or tile.

Check, Visa, MasterCard