Precision Plumbing & Supply Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2012

PO Box 4257

Pasco, WA 99302

Locally owned & operated....

12/27/2017

Christina K.

Sean was sent to my home to install a dishwasher I purchased from Bunch FINNIGAN on 12/11/17 which included Free instillation. After arriving at my home Sean assessed the job and told me that although I already had a shut off to my hot water line he recommended that I let him install a shut off specifically in line with the dishwasher. He told me that the cost would be $17.89 dollars to add the valve. I agreed to the price and Sean began replacing my existing dishwasher with another man that was with him. As they were removing the old dishwasher and taking it out my front door I held the door open for them Sean made a comment that I found very unprofessional, he told me that I was a lot more helpful than some of his employees he had over the summer. After coming back into my house Sean and the other man finished installing the dishwasher. All of this took about 15 mins. Sean asked the other guy if he had run the dishwasher and the guy said No. Sean then turned on the Dishwasher and it began to howl. They both said it didn’t sound right and I asked them if they turned the new valve on??? Sean reached under the sink and turned the valve on and dishwasher started running quiet. Sean made an excuse that there was air in the line. After that Sean went out to his truck to get a invoice. He came back in and told me that I owed him $61.29 for the job. I asked him why since he had told me it would be $17.89 for valve. Sean then informed me that I had to pay for a power cord to make the dishwasher plug into the wall. I told him that was rediculous because a power cord came with the dishwasher. (Which i might add was now all wet since it was inside the dishwasher with paperwork and styrafoam from the factory). When I told Sean that I was on a fixed income and that I had agreed to the $17.89 it is not fair to install other items and them bill me without asking me. Sean began to talk to me in a aggressive and condescending manner telling me he is also on a fixed income nd has 3 trucks on the road and employees to pay and I need to pay him. I ended up writing him a check for the amount because I felt threatened by the way he was talking to me I them asked him to leave my home. I would recommend that you get any work estimate in writing from this man prior to letting him do anything!

Description of Work
Install a replacement dishwasher. He was sent to my home by Bunch FINNIGAN for FREE INSTALL

12/01/2017

Fred M.

Our toilet fits securely now. Great job for a reasonable price! And he was able to repair our toilet on short notice before our Thanksgiving guests arrived.

Description of Work
Our downstairs toilet had a broken flange, and was loose. Sean had the right tools and supplies to remove the old flange from the cast iron drain and install a new flange securely.

04/02/2017

Barbara M.

Sean fixed it at no charge. If you are looking for an honest person to fix or install your plumbing Sean is your man. Most plumbers would try to sell you something you don't need at an astronomical price, plus labor, especially an elderly widow like me.

Description of Work
Bathtub drain plug was frozen up.

03/08/2017

Kim C.

Our first call to Precision was answered by a live person (owner). I appreciate the fact he took time to chat about our sump pump problem and quoted me the charges of having a pump replaced. Technicians showed up on time the next day and promptly did the work to our satisfaction. They also checked the system and changed the vale. We were charged for what we were quoted when I first called. Great experience, will definitely use again.

Description of Work
We needed the sump pump changed.

02/04/2017

Mary L.

When I called them, the were one of the only plumbers to get back to me quickly. They were early to the appointment and very efficient in the work that needed to be done. Even with having to replace the valve for the water main to the house, it was done in a very timely manner and I never got the feeling they were trying to draw the job out for a higher cost. Very professional and cleaned up after they were done.

Description of Work
They came in to fix a leaky faucet and found other issues that did need to be dealt with

01/06/2017

Rick Z.

Called once we saw water on the garage floor that was dripping out of the bottom of our 12 year old water heater. It was at the end of its' service life and needed to be replaced. It wasn't an emergency, but within 24 hours of the phone call the new water heater was installed. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking water heater.

Category water heater repair

10/20/2015

Glen T.

it went well, the parts took longer than expected to come in

Description of Work
fixed a shower valve

10/09/2015

Michael T.

It was a great company., I had called two other companies that didn't even call back or show up. Precision was early to appointment and very friendly.

Description of Work
Needed outside faucet replaced

02/23/2014

Karen B.

Needed a new sink and toilet installed. Precision Plumbing was on time, did a great job, and clean up at the end.

Description of Work
Set a sink and tioilet,

08/22/2012

BRIAN W.

Made appointment within 24 hours of call. Showed up on time and finished work quickly. Price very reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced shower faucet.

Silverline Electric & Plumbing Services

Silverline, LLC was established in 2004. It's locally owned and operated in Tri-Cities, WA with services throughout Eastern Washington. Silverline offers Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC and Central Vac services. Hourly rates differ per department.

TRH Construction LLC

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Precision Tile

We are Offering FINANCING!!! Give us a call to learn more 509-303-5807 Bath and kitchen remodel For Budget of all sizes

Yes. Ask for details.
    American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available
    Yes. Warranties are limited. Ask for details.

Plumbing needs, new construction, remodels, repairs also kitchen & bathroom remodeling.