Ed's Handyman Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2012

3923 N. Ashton Rd.

Otis Orchards, WA 99027

General Contractor, 2 employees, we sub out electrical, plumbing, and hvac due to local codes.

05/24/2016

Clifford M.

Not well

Description of Work
Did not return my call or reply to my message. Wasted my time.

Category custom cabinets

06/22/2015

Judi K.

Description of Work
Both companies that I spoke with set up appointments and didn't show up. Asked for my membership dues back. Was ignored by you. Want no part of your company. Do us both a favor and don't contact me again. You are a fake and a fraud.

Category drywall, garage doors, handyman service, interior painters

12/16/2014

Gerald A.

Was professional & knowledgeable

Category doors

11/18/2014

Kelly H.

Work went fine. Ed wasnt able to get the two exterior doors adjusted more (they look like they were sagging in the jam orignally), and the front door actually looked a little and quot;worseand quot; than it did before the adjustment. Thermostat replacement and closet door adjustment went great. The bathroom faucet needed new parts to stop the leak. While Ed was working on other stuff, I went and got replacement parts (universal fit per Ace Hardware), only to have Ed work on faucet for over 1/2 hour and still not be able to stop the leak. Ed said I needed to get geuine Moen parts and then showed me how to reinstall them myself. Ed also said that if I had trouble getting the facuet back to gether to give him a call and he would drop by and do it because it would be only a and quot;5 minuteand quot; deal. Ed spend 2 hours at my house and charged me $10 less than his actual 2 hours I owed him. I assumed that was because he could actually fix the facuet. After he left I got the Moen parts, but was unable to get it back together myself. I tried to call Ed several times and left messages to have him call and come by to help me. (This was the Friday before Labor Day, so I assume to was out of town). I couldnt use the faucet for the long weekend, which was fine, however, when Ed did call me back and and quot;stop by on Tuesday morning (1/2 hour later than he said he would be here), he charged me $35.00 for the 10 minutes he was here. I was not expecting if free, but I didnt think I should be stuck for a full hours labor (If I new that, I would have found another 50 minutes of work for him to do, so I got 1 hours work for 1 hours pay. Ed did a good job and was very nice and didnt waste time when he was here working. I would recommend him, but be clear that both parties know what is expected and the cost of it.

Description of Work
Tried to fix door gaps, where daylites was showing thru around jam, adjusted door handle on closet door so that door would stay closed, repair leaking bathroom facuet, replace old thermostat with a new programmable one.

Category drywall

11/17/2014

Cathy G.

very well

Description of Work
Installed TV's, cabinets, general services

Category handyman service

04/23/2014

Mary I.

We like him a lot. We will get some more work for him as soon as the weather clears. He and his son does excellent work.

Description of Work
I used Ed's Handyman Service to do my walls, do some painting, and install a door.

Category drywall, interior painters, doors

04/16/2013

Marta P.

Ed is very meticulous and went above and beyond of what I originally requested him to do. He fixed some of the things that could have potentially been a hazard to me later at no extra charge. He was very concerned about my safety. He was very trustworthy and did quality work. He cleaned up his mess and took everything with him.

Description of Work
I have used Ed's Handyman Service. He replaced a garage door opener for me and then he put in a whole new garage door.

Category garage doors

03/28/2012

Richard M.

My experience with him was very good, and I would consider using him in the future.

Description of Work
I used him for routine handyman services, he did a lot of miscellaneous things for me.

Category handyman service

Thank you for your report, we appreciate your comments.

Pressure Plus

Pressure Plus LLC is your local Painting and Pressure washing specialist. We provide services for both interior and exterior for both commercial and residential properties. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with quality work that will last, in the most efficient way possible to save you money.

Offers by Pressure Plus on Angi
    Covington Painting and Remodel, LLC

Professional paint job at a neighborly price! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Paint Wise Painting

We specialize in exterior and interior painting. We take pride in the prep as it the most over looked aspect of a painting project. I have over 22 years in the painting trade and have been in business for myself since 2003. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We are owner-operated and take pride in not being a franchise. Keeping your money local.

Offers by Paint Wise Painting on Angi

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Handyman, General Contractor. Kitchen and Bathroom remodels. Painting interior and exterior. Tile, and Hardwood Flooring. Laminate plank flooring. wooden or concrete garden beds, paver walkways and patios,Wood or composite decking. Basement Finishing, Drywall and Drywall Texture, flooring, windows, doors & wood finishes.

Electrical, Plumbing, and HVAC.