Bulldog Fence Inc

With Angi since April 2009

Bulldog Fence, Inc. is a fencing contractor serving Spokane, Washington. Do you need a new fence for your home or business? Are you looking for quality fencing repairs? If so, Bulldog Fence, Inc. should be the first name that comes to mind. With 25 years of experience, we know all the ins and outs of building and repairing residential and commercial fences. Regardless of what kind of material or what type of use your need your fence for, Bulldog Fence, Inc. is your only answer. No matter what season you need your new fence, we can help you out with our year-round service. We won’t complain about the elements as Bulldog Fence, Inc.’s experienced contractors will help you with all of your fencing needs. We build and repair: * Chain Link Fences * Vinyl Fencing * Wooden Fencing * We Also Have Bobcat Service As a licensed, bonded, and insured fencing contractor, you know that you can trust our work. No matter what your need or your budget, we sell and install all types of commercial and residential fences. After all, Bulldog Fence, Inc. is not some fly-by-night business that will give you bad fencing work at a higher price. Instead, we are your source for fence work that you can trust. Call us today for your next fencing project....

American Asset Management

We are a fully licensed and bonded General Contractor. We specialize in handyman, home repairs and remodels. Landscaping. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

09/06/2017

The appointment was set for 8/7/2017 at 5 pm, no one showed up nor did they answer their phone. I waited until 7 pm before leaving the house. I would not recommend such an unprofessional company to my worst enemy!

Description of Work
I scheduled an appointment with Bulldog Fence to come out and give me an estimate to fence my yard (10,750 sq ft).

11/11/2016

Ken was supposed to come October 17 around 4:45, so I arranged my schedule accordingly. He didn't show, nor did he call. I sent a message to him from this site but got no reply. I don't know how a person can stay in business when they are this unprofessional. I think he should change the name of his company, since he reflects badly on the Bulldog image in Spokane.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate for a small chain-link fence.

04/28/2016

After about 6 days with no bid, I left messages and sent emails asking where was the bid. He never did return my calls, but did finally send a bid to my email on April 6th. I responded back to him that we would like to get going on the fence when he could fit us in, and had a few questions. He never responded back. I left phone messages and emails, and it is now April 27th (just over 3 weeks), and...

Description of Work
He came to my home on March 29, 2016, took measurements, and said he would email me a bid in a couple days.

01/16/2016

I'll go with another company.

Description of Work
Someone came out and took measurements for a bid which he promised to email. I didn't receive the email and left two phone messages. No one ever called back.

09/02/2015

They were here when they said they would be and finished the job on time. Professional AND friendly. Yes, I would use them again! The bid was spot on, no surprises! Their bid was about $900 cheaper than the 2 other bids I got. They say never to take the lowest bid, but I did, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They installed a cyclone fence and removed and disposed of a bit of old fencing.

03/02/2015

Bulldog's price was about $500 cheaper than their competitor. It's still winter and there isn't a lot of work to be had for fencing contractors and that was reflected in Bulldog's price. Their competitor gave me what I assume to be the same price as they'd give in August when they have more work than they can handle. Bulldog uses their own hourly paid employees to do the work; their competitor uses contract labor so the quicker they get done, the more they make. The fence looks good. When the job was completed, the owner and his employees took time to stop and observe and take pride in their work; not just jump in the truck and and hurry to the next job. A fair price (you could still do it cheaper buying buying substandard materials and doing it yourself), but if you want a fence that will last a lifetime, save up your money and call Bulldog.

Description of Work
Installed ~350' of chain link fence.

11/13/2014

After the Big Windstorm that destroyed over 90 ft of my fence, I contacted Bulldog Fence, Kenneth came out and did a site estimate and then within just a couple days sent me the complete estimate via email. Kenneth took the time to answer all my questions about fencing choices, construction materials and procedures. Once I had made the choice to use Bulldog, I contacted Kenneth and he scheduled us right away. Our Fence was completed on time and looks great. The materials used were of high quality and I would recommend them to everyone and I would use them again If I ever need another fence.

Description of Work
Bulldog replaced the Fence around my backyard, about 170ft of fence.

10/20/2014

Ken Peterson, the owner, came out and gave me a fair bid for removing the old fence and putting in the new one, while advising me as to what color would go best with the house color, saying that white would be extremely hot in the summer (being in the driveway and unshaded) and stand out too much with the muted house color. He was ethical and professional and did not add any extra costs and didn't need a deposit, just requiring the full amount upon completion. Ken himself worked with his two helpers with the fence that had difficult measurements and needed new post-holes dug, resulting in a tremendous job, getting everything perfectly even and beautifully constructed and matched. He and his crew were efficient and skilled and it was a pleasure having them do this job. A few other companies or individual handymen did not want to do it or came up with terrible ideas for a replacement fence, or outright added so many extras (like rock removal costs), or wanted a huge deposit upfront without me seeing what kind of work they were doing, that I wasn't comfortable getting a new fence until Ken came and gave me a bid. I highly recommend Ken to do any of your fencing jobs with your mind at ease, leaving everything to him and not worrying for one minute about excessive costs or a shoddy job, knowing that you will get a beautiful job done in a timely manner at a fair price, with no costs added as a surprise, from a very skilled and ethical person/company.

Description of Work
Ken put in a 6' clay-colored vinyl fence at the side door of my house in my shared driveway for privacy as a replacement for the decrepit wood fence that was there.

01/17/2014

Their bid was less expensive than the 2 other business that submitted bids. They came when they said they would and did the work in one day. Very professional. The fence looks great.

Description of Work
Bulldog installed a vinyl fence for me.

11/24/2013

Bulldog did a vinyl fence for us and it is just want we wanted. Owner was very professional, prompt and hands on. We have already referred Bulldog and will continue to do so.

Fencing Services