Bulldog Fence Inc

With Angi since April 2009

Bulldog Fence, Inc. is a fencing contractor serving Spokane, Washington. Do you need a new fence for your home or business? Are you looking for quality fencing repairs? If so, Bulldog Fence, Inc. should be the first name that comes to mind. With 25 years of experience, we know all the ins and outs of building and repairing residential and commercial fences. Regardless of what kind of material or what type of use your need your fence for, Bulldog Fence, Inc. is your only answer. No matter what season you need your new fence, we can help you out with our year-round service. We won’t complain about the elements as Bulldog Fence, Inc.’s experienced contractors will help you with all of your fencing needs. We build and repair: * Chain Link Fences * Vinyl Fencing * Wooden Fencing * We Also Have Bobcat Service As a licensed, bonded, and insured fencing contractor, you know that you can trust our work. No matter what your need or your budget, we sell and install all types of commercial and residential fences. After all, Bulldog Fence, Inc. is not some fly-by-night business that will give you bad fencing work at a higher price. Instead, we are your source for fence work that you can trust. Call us today for your next fencing project....

American Asset Management

We are a fully licensed and bonded General Contractor. We specialize in handyman, home repairs and remodels. Landscaping. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

09/06/2017

The appointment was set for 8/7/2017 at 5 pm, no one showed up nor did they answer their phone. I waited until 7 pm before leaving the house. I would not recommend such an unprofessional company to my worst enemy!

Description of Work
I scheduled an appointment with Bulldog Fence to come out and give me an estimate to fence my yard (10,750 sq ft).

11/11/2016

Ken was supposed to come October 17 around 4:45, so I arranged my schedule accordingly. He didn't show, nor did he call. I sent a message to him from this site but got no reply. I don't know how a person can stay in business when they are this unprofessional. I think he should change the name of his company, since he reflects badly on the Bulldog image in Spokane.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate for a small chain-link fence.

04/28/2016

After about 6 days with no bid, I left messages and sent emails asking where was the bid. He never did return my calls, but did finally send a bid to my email on April 6th. I responded back to him that we would like to get going on the fence when he could fit us in, and had a few questions. He never responded back. I left phone messages and emails, and it is now April 27th (just over 3 weeks), and...

Description of Work
He came to my home on March 29, 2016, took measurements, and said he would email me a bid in a couple days.

01/16/2016

I'll go with another company.

Description of Work
Someone came out and took measurements for a bid which he promised to email. I didn't receive the email and left two phone messages. No one ever called back.

09/02/2015

They were here when they said they would be and finished the job on time. Professional AND friendly. Yes, I would use them again! The bid was spot on, no surprises! Their bid was about $900 cheaper than the 2 other bids I got. They say never to take the lowest bid, but I did, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They installed a cyclone fence and removed and disposed of a bit of old fencing.

Fencing Services