RossCo Service Plumbers

Founded 2017 • With Angi since July 2019

We are your local, knowledgeable, and friendly plumbing service shop

plumbers (19)drain pipe installation (2)drain cleaning (1)water heaters (1)

06/25/2021

Jamie B.

Had recieved a few quotes from other companies that I felt defeated when they left. I was told my faucet and disposal were no good and that their products were better. I was told I would receive discounts but then weren't included. So feeling frustrated I reached out to RossCo Service Plumbers for one more quote and I am so so thankful I did!!! The owner Richie called and set up a time to come out that day that was convenient for me. He and his son arrived right on time and were super personable and professional. I showed him what I needed help with and he walked me through what all needed to be done. No sales tactics. Straight forward and honest which I so appreciated and his bid was lower than all the others. I hired him on the spot. Richie and his son got to work right away even though it was a beautiful Friday towards the end of their work day. I said I was ok with waiting till Monday and they insisted on taking care of it then and didn't want me to go without a working kitchen faucet over the weekend. Who does that? They kept me updated as to what they were doing and answered all my questions. Before they left they walked me through all they did which was a really cool thing. I respect their honesty and professionalism. Honest, reliable and trustworthy guys. Will definately call on them in the future and they will be my recommendation to anyone who needs any plumbing work done.

Description of Work
Installation of sink and disposal

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

Thank you for the kind words. We are so happy we could help you, and you were pleased with our service. We greatly appreciate referrals, and look forward to helping you with any future projects. Richie Ross

04/10/2021

TODD D.

I referred my step-daughter to this company based on a $1200 Angie's List deal. When they came out to take a look they immediately said that the Angie's List price was not valid and they would not honor that price. They then suggested to her that she go buy an $800 water heater from a big box store and then they would honor the deal. No deal. She then called McClendon's and they did an install for just over $1100 out the door. Seems pretty shady.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Work Completed On 04/10/2021

There is absolutely nothing shady about what we do. I contacted Angie's List a month ago asked them to remove this deal, because our cost on hot water tanks have increased so dramatically. This has been an issue throughout the construction industry. My crew was surprised when they got there and saw the deal presented. They tried to help her find another solution. Mclendons, and other box store can give an option to purchase, and have a heater installed this way, but it is typically not installed by a plumber, and we usually have to come out after and fix/reinstall the tank up to code. I'm sorry for any inconvenience we gave you through the bidding process.

10/29/2020

Shay G.

They were fantastic. Jared and Jake were very professional and courteous. They went above and beyond when replacing our water heater. The previous owners of the house installed the old water heater poorly. These guys not only replaced the water heater, but fixed all the piping and attachments as well. I’d definitely hire this company again for any plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category water heater repair, drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to help you restore your hot water. Please let me know if you need our help in the future.

07/28/2020

Jennifer R.

Fantastic response, price, and work. Will hire again when needed. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replace exterior faucets; new water spur for irrigation. Kitchen faucet repair.

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are happy you're happy, and we could help. Please let us know if you have a need in the future. Richie Ross

06/25/2020

Kay S.

While pricing was on the higher end, they did great with that particular project. The water company has indicated there is still a leak so they will most likely come back out.

Description of Work
Bathtub faucet leaking.

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

06/07/2020

Patricia A.

They were on time, efficient, courteous, communicative. Everything from booking to paying was satisfactory. I have found the plumbers I will use again when the need arises.

Description of Work
replace an old leaking toilet

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to helping in the future.

05/16/2020

MICHAEL C.

Richie called within seconds of my clicking [Request Quote]. Work was completed the next day at a reasonable price. Be sure to ask about RossCo's social distancing policy.

Description of Work
Repair kitchen faucet leak.

Cost $275.49

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

05/06/2020

Rosemary P.

They were very helpful when I called to set up the appointment. They were on time, very courteous, left everything very clean. They actually took away the boxes in which the toilets had been packed!

Description of Work
They installed two toilets that I'd previously purchased.

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We are always happy to help.

01/24/2020

James C.

RossCo came the day we posted out need on the List. Jared and Chris were knowledgeable, polite and very professional and discussed alternatives before we decided on a plan. The work was done quickly and well and we were extremely satisfied. We will certainly use them again when we have plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Our undersink water filter was leaking and we could not get it stopped. Also a couple of minor plumbing tweaks in the master.

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm happy we were able to help you. Please reach out for any further needs.

01/17/2020

Jeff H.

RossCo did an exceptional job. The entire team was professional, courteous, punctual, and knowledgeable. We are extremely happy with the quality of work and the timeframe in which it was completed. In only three days the entire house was replumbed with PEX A (including a new water line to our outdoor underground meter), a drain line to an old cast iron pipe was rerouted, and an old tub was removed while a new bathtub was installed. Love these guys and I would absolutely hire them for any future work we do. Highly recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
We had the old galvanized steel pipe replaced for the entire house, an old bathtub removed, a new bathtub installed, and an old cast iron drain replaced.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

[Member Name Removed], we are so happy to be able to help you guys. Thank you for the kind words, and please let us know if you ever need our help in the future.

01/09/2020

Cara J.

They were very polite, professional and informative. Their prices felt high, but I didn't have time to do a lot of comparison shopping, and they were worth the cost.

Description of Work
Clogged drain and toilet

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

Thank you for the kind words. RossCo appreciates the opportunity to help you. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

11/20/2019

Carolyn G.

No work was performed. I returned the toilet.

Description of Work
Toilet installation

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

11/01/2019

RICHARD G.

Great. Jared came, gave me an an acceptable estimate and performed the work at the same time. He had all the necessary parts and equipment on the truck. The work was well done and cleaned up after the installation.

Description of Work
Replaced frostless fawcett

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

09/02/2019

Chris A.

Rossco Service Plumbers were super responsive to my plumbing emergency call late on the Friday afternoon noon of a 3-day holiday weekend. The water supply valve for the toilet had been disconnected and reconnected several times due to work by other contractors in the bathroom, and it would no longer operate properly when turned on (it leaked heavily). Turning off the valve to stop the leak disabled the only toilet in the house for a large family going into a 3-day weekend. I spoke with Richie the owner just before 5pm, and he sent his technician Jeff out. Appararently Jeff had been just getting ready to leave work for the weekend, but when he got the call, he made it to my house from Puyalluy to Federal Way in about a half hour or so (less than an hour from the time I first contacted RossCo). He was very knowledgeable and had the valve replaced and operation in about a half hour. He had a great attitude, answered all my questions, and they charged a very fair price for their service. He definitely saved me a lot of anxiety because I didnt have to go into a long weekend with no operable bathroom for my family. I am planning to do additional bathroom remodeling later this year, and I will definitely be using this company again!

Description of Work
Emergency repair (replacement) of water supply valve for toilet.

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

I'm so happy we were able to help you in this time of need. RossCo looks forward to helping you on your future project.

08/22/2019

Dave E.

Perfect. Very nice customer service. They were on time and finished the job earlier than expected. Highly recommend this company for all your plumbing needs. Thanks RossCo

Description of Work
toilet repair

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback [Member Name Removed]. Please let me know if you need my help again.

Peter H.

It was great, they were very thorough, very communicative, very punctual. They tell me everything I need to know.

Description of Work
They hook up a sink faucet and installed dishwasher and disposal.

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

I appreciate the kind words [Member Name Removed]. Let me know if you ever need my help again.

Joe D.

They've been always professional and courteous. They did a good job and clean up when they leave. They were always fair with the pricing and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They installed a sink in my garage.

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. RossCo is always happy to help.

Trevor P.

Great. They do excellent work, they have excellent service and I am very happy with their service.

Description of Work
They've done plumbing service.

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback [Member Name Removed]. Please keep us in mind for future projects.

Bjorn W.

Everything was great. They were super friendly and got the job done quickly.

Description of Work
They added some water lines underneath my house.

Work Completed On 06/15/2019

Thank you for leaving a review. Please keep us in mind for your next project.

Tyson J.

They are great. Ross is the best company ever. They are very professional, very informative, they are very helpful, they actually explained what they are selling to you.

Description of Work
They did plumbing work.

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. I'm glad we could help.

Gaurav A.

Came on time. Did job as expected.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 08/24/2019

Thank you for the kind words. Let me know if you need my help again, please.

Contact

Phone

904 O'Farrell Ln NW

Orting, WA 98360

Website

RossCo does not work on septic tanks or wells, but if you contact we can make a recommendation on these.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check