WORLD INSPECTION NETWORK SOUTH SOUND

With Angi since May 2005

Our mission is to provide peace of mind to the homeowner and home buyer; to leverage our experience and expertise in order to ensure that you know everything you need to know about your home. We excel in helping both experienced and first-time home buyers to understand their home better, and to feel comfortable with their surroundings. We will take the time needed to patiently walk a homeowner or buyer through each aspect of their home, from the foundation to the roof and everything in between to ensure familiarity and comfort with the structure and the systems. For the real estate agent, we understand how important it is to be honest and trustworthy, but never alarmist. It is not our job to create a sense of fear or to prevent the home from being purchased. Instead, it is our job to inform the client of the home's current condition, while providing practical advice on how to repair or maintain the home going forward. Making sure the customer feels comfortable with the home they are purchasing is the first step toward a successful transaction. We offer: FREE Thermal Imaging on all standard Home Inspections (most inspectors charge extra, if offered at all) FREE RecallCheks for appliances FREE Home Maintenance Manuals for all clients AND MORE!

Locally owned business (206-550-9097 or 253-219-3460), as the owner, I conduct every inspection. I offer clients a concise complete report with photos and a summary. All inspection also include a State certified pest inspection at no additional cost. Offering inspections for services all property types (New Construction, Multiplexes, Commercial & Residential). I proundly serve all Western Washington. My clients dream with their eyes wide open.

Base Camp Home Inspection, LLC is a family owned and operated business. We pride ourselves in providing you with a quality inspection in a timely manner. Brian Dorsey, WA State License #1210, is certified through the American Home Inspector Training Institute (AHIT).

05/12/2005

THE INSPECTOR WAS NAMED PETER DOANE. IN MY OPINION THIS HOME INSPECTION WAS NOT COMPLETE OR THOROUGH. MANY ITEMS WERE MISSED, ON THE INSPECTION, THAT I DID NOT FIND OUT ABOUT UNTIL AFTER THE HOUSE PURCHASE WAS COMPLETED. I THEN HAD TO REPAIR THESE ITEMS MYSELF.

Description of Work
A STANDARD, FULL HOME INSPECTION WAS PERFORMED ON A HOUSE BEING PURCHASED BY ME IN OCEAN CITY, WA.

Category home inspection