South Sound Electrical, LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

4.2

Phone Wiring

South Sound Electrical is your residential electrician specialist. In business since 2002 and in the trade since 1992. We strive to provide quality service and work to our customers respecting your home. Serving Thurston and surrounding counties....

Thompson Electric

We are a small business which employs 5 electricians. We offer residential and commercial electrical work.

Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air

As a provider of essential services here in the Puget Sound Region, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air remains open to serve you. To ensure the safety of our customers our technicians' health is monitored closely and we are following the highest safety recommendations, including the use of masks and protective gloves. The health and wellness of our customers and employees will always come first. We are here for you! Seatown provides Electrical, Plumbing, Heating, and A/C services in the Greater Puget Sound region, concentrating in King and Snohomish county. With our customer satisfaction guarantee, you can rest assured that your system will outlast industry standards, providing safety, and comfort for your home, for many years to come. You will never have to search for a new electrical, plumbing or heating and air contractor again. That is our promise. Seatown continues to lead Angie's List, with overall "A" reviews, by serving one customer at a time and giving top-notch service. We hope to build long-lasting customer relationships, throughout Washington State. Our world-class technicians will show up to your door in clean uniforms, with visible ID and state certification, trained to over-exceed your expectations, and never leaving a mess behind. We are Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating And Air, Washington's all in one contractor.

Offers by Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air on Angi
Blue Flame Heating, Air & Electric

As COVID-19 continues to impact the global community, we at Blue Flame want to update you on the steps we have taken to ensure the safety of our employees and customers, please visit our website at www.blueflamecomfort.com for a detailed statement. Blue Flame Comfort specializes in residential install, service as well as maintenance with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Ask us about tankless water heaters, high-efficiency furnaces, and heat pumps! Our office and standard hours are listed but our dedicated team of background-checked and thoroughly trained technicians are ready and willing to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency services.

Offers by Blue Flame Heating, Air & Electric on Angi

11/06/2016

Description of Work
Initially, I give the company credit to squeezing me in between other jobs to take care of a minor matter. I overlooked something obvious in my electrical, which resulted in 90 seconds of analysis/resolution and a 15 minute visit (no parts needed). For that I was charged $200 + tax!. I can understand a surcharge for squeezing in a last second appointment; however, I consider $200 for the minor effort and time absolutely egregious!!

07/17/2016

Description of Work
They were able to squeeze me in on a last minute call. Both individuals very friendly. They solved a problem that was stupidity on my part. It was merely punching a circuit breaker I didn't know existed. Took all of 5 minutes. For that, I was charged $200 + tax, which I thought to be extremely exorbitant. Was expecting $50.

02/10/2016

SERVICE 1 Just before Christmas were experiencing issues with our electrical appliances and needed an electrician to help identify the problem. Mike from 'South Sound Electrical' offered to swing by our place at the end of his day and see what he could do. He quickly identified the issue to a short in our main electrical box and had it fixed that evening. SERVICE 2 The electrical box needed replac...

Description of Work
1. A service call before xmass to fix an electrical issue 2. Replace our main electrical box in Jan

12/01/2015

Description of Work
They did some electrical work.

10/02/2013

This is the second time I've used South Sound Electrical and I can't say enough about their phenomenal service. Mike is professional, punctual, knowledgeable, and great to work with. The first time we used SSE, in April 2012, Mike did a major rewire job on our old house. He separated the washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, kitchen outlets, kitchen lights, and laundry outlets--all of which were...

Description of Work
Changed fuse box to breaker box, repaired dishwasher wiring, fixed landscape lights, replaced outdoor light, replaced outdoor outlet, mapped house wiring.

Category electrician

Residential wiring, remodels, rewiring, new construction, service calls, hottub circuits, generator wiring and sales, tv and phone jack wiring, septic wiring, heat pump circuits, outside outlets, Christmas light outlets, service changes and panel change outs, gfci protection, code correction, code update, ceiling fans, exhaust fans, attic fans, under cabinet lighting, recessed canlights, whole house surge protection, dedicated circuits, microwave circuits

ask for details