Pyramid Remodeling & Construction

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2013

2113 28th Ave NW

Olympia, WA 98502

Pyramid Remodeling has been providing quality construction and remodeling services in Olympia, WA for 30 years. We are experienced with kitchen and bath remodels, additions, garages, decks, and most other general home remodeling areas....

07/16/2021

Rich H.

Excellent workmanship and timely communication. I recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Bath remodel, Carport construction

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,plumbing,remodeling,garage builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

01/24/2018

Richard W.

It was really good, excellent work. Friendly guy and very professional.

Description of Work
Replacement of toilet, did some plumbing works and install new shower and fixtures, expanded the size of the bathroom and rebuild the wall.

Category home remodeling

12/21/2017

Ana B.

Remodeling is never fun but Tom and his crew made it as easy as possible. He is fair, he communicates and does good work. They removed and replaced walls and flooring, added a window and built a lovely new bath. Super pleased with the quality of the work.

Description of Work
2 bedrooms and a hallway became 1 bedroom and a bath. Changed to radiant heat.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

09/05/2016

ROBERT D.

Tom Wright did an excellent job for us when he added a two car garage to our existing vacation house. It has a large bay that holds a boat on the trailer as well as a truck in the other bay and plenty of storage and workbench. He ran underground utilities to replace the overhead lines we had before, installed a new service panel and tied the garage roof into the house and re-roofed the house too. The new garage has great light because of the skylight he installed as well as windows. Tom worked well with us by contributing some great ideas and was very responsive when dealing with any changes. He also worked well with the building department, which is very important! We were so pleased with Tom that we will use him when we remodel our house next year.

Description of Work
Adding a garage to our vacation house.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,garage builders,woodworking,interior painters

03/19/2016

Deborah V.

Tom Wright was great to work with. Very respectful of our budget. Overall the quality of workmanship is excellent. Tom pays attention to details and offered suggestions that really helped make the house look good but did not cost a lot. There were a couple of change orders I added after the original proposal was signed that did increase the cost of the project. Tom did his best to keep those costs reasonable. I was more than comfortable with the additional costs. There were a couple of small glitches that I attribute to communication snafu... usually on my part. There was one error in ordering a window (wrong color) that Tom completely owned and corrected at no charge to me. I enjoy renovating and redecorating so I might have been a more hands-on client than others. Tom was willing to work with me on things like purchasing fixtures. I bought some things, he provided others. My husband and I are doing all the painting. Tom worked with our schedules so things that needed to be done by us could happen on the weekend and not hamper his schedule. He appreciates owner's sweat equity. We are very happy with the result. I highly recommend Tom Wright, Pyramid Remodeling & Construction

Description of Work
We renovated an 850sf rental propery. The project included new exterior doors, new flooring throughout, removing a window and closing up the wall, adding a closet, gutting and redoing the bathroom and kitchen, upgrading plumbing and electrical.

08/02/2015

Kae S.

Very well. I was impressed from the beginning with the timeliness of the estimate process. It is common for service companies to say they will be at your house - and then never show up. Not only did Leo (a sub-contractor who works with/for Tom Wright) show up - he called to reschedule when there was a conflict. That is such a refreshing occurrence!! Once the quote was completed - the job was done in several weeks. I really expected it to be longer since it was not a big job. But - they were very responsive - even when a couple of changes were necessary. There were a couple of times that Tom or Leo didn't call back quickly - but that is to be expected - if they are busy. I felt that Tom listened to my questions and concerns about different issues. Overall - an excellent experience.

Description of Work
Replaced part of the siding on one end of my house. Painted both ends of my house - and some other trim pieces.

04/07/2015

Mark S.

When I found out my house had structural rot, I was heartbroken. And, I knew I might be in big trouble if I didn't get some competent help with the repair. I got three estimates, but even before I compared the numbers I knew I wanted Pyramid to do the work. It was obvious that Tom knew more than the other two bidders, and it's always better to get the guy who knows what he's doing. On his first visit, we walked around the house together, and he stuck a screwdriver in every piece of trim to assess the extent of the rot. We talked about the house's orientation relative to the direction that storms come from, and the vulnerability of the house to weather given its particular design elements. Tom identified the flaws in workmanship that originally caused the leaks, and explained how to properly weather-seal and trim a house in the Northwest (I moved here from the desert). Working with Tom was a pleasure. He helped me with every decision: Hardi siding versus cedar; whitewood trim vs. cedar, new windows vs. reinstalling the old ones. We worked together on a new design for the rake trim and the roof venting, and both came out great. He convinced me to add a belly band to break up the monotony of the siding, and it looks fabulous. And, the porch roof he added to protect the south-facing entry door looks terrific. I cannot overemphasize what a pleasure it was to work with Tom from Pyramid Remodeling. I was in a tight spot with structural rot, and the guy totally bailed me out. I am grateful, and so proud of how my house looks now.

Description of Work
Removed all siding, roofing, windows and trim; repaired rot damage to structure, installed vapor barrier, flashed window openings, re-installed windows, installed new trim, added belly band, added porch to protect the rear entry door, installed all new siding and roofing.

Category drywall,insulation,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,garage builders,woodworking

10/28/2014

Sean S.

Thoughtful, professional planning, preparation and completion. Flexible about our constraints, good communication, good at providing expertise and experience to help owner make decisions.

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom, repaired water damage.

Category remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling

10/21/2014

James M.

Tom built a small apartment in a loft in my shop. The project went as planned, on schedule and turned out as expected. Tom was always courteous, on time and always returned calls promptly when necessary. I am very satisfied with the quality of the work and the finished product.

Description of Work
built a small apartment in a shop building

06/24/2014

Ed B.

This was posted in error. Please remove

Description of Work
I reported this over the phone and it was posted to the wrong vendor site. Please see my other rating for Pyramid.

Category handyman service,remodeling

This review was mistakenly posted to my account. I did do a small job for [member name removed] last year, and received a very favorable review, and enjoyed working with him. But I was not the contractor who did this mold remediation work for him--this is not the kind of work I do. Angie's List representatives tell me that this review may stay on my page for a long time before it can be removed, so I want to alert potential callers to the error, so you do not call me about mold remediation. Thanks, Tom

AAA KARTAK Glass & Closet, Inc.

AAA KARTAK Glass & Closet is a local, family-owned, Puget Sound provider of all things Glass & Closet. Shower Doors, Closets, Mirrors, and Commercial Glass are professionally installed by our team of highly skilled Craftsmen since 1956!

Clean Crawls

Angie's List Super Service Award winner 12-years Running! From quote to completion in as little as three days, and guaranteed to pass inspection the first time. Founded in 2001, we have completed over 70,000 jobs in the last 18 years. Clean Crawls is your go-to company for Crawl Space Cleaning and Insulation, Attic Cleaning and Insulation, Mold Remediation, Rodent Exclusion, Vapor Barrier Removal and Replacement, Prescriptive Air and Duct Sealing, and Affordable Payment Options. Clean Crawls offers an industry-leading 10 Year Workmanship Warranty that is transferable to new homeowners. Call now 877-722-0791 Visit us at CleanCrawls.com

Offers by Clean Crawls on Angi
    Ace Flood Response

Ace Flood Response has over 20 years experience in Water Damage, Mold Remediation, Sewage cleanup and Fire & Smoke Restoration. We Pride ourselves with 60 minute response time and complete customer satisfaction. Our staff is fully trained and certified and we use state-of-the-art equipment to insure your house is properly taken care of.

PYRAMR951OR
    Washington
    Wash Labor and Ind
    11/11/2017

Bathroom, Kitchen, Additions, Basement remodels, decks, etc

New Home Construction, Mold Testing & Rehabilitation.