DRYEX

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2007

1819 MEIXNER ST NE

Olympia, WA 98506

We have established ourselves so that you have no excuse but to hire us : ) We hold the highest credentials, all methods and finest equipment known & a solid warranty that guarantees the greatest value for your dollar. Ask about our referral certificates that result possibly in all your money

05/24/2018

Lisa R.

Very poorly. He came across as very preachy. I suspect it was because I am female. My written contract was for strip and reseal the floor. He did not reseal it. Whatever chemical he used on the floor left rings where they set their buckets, 13 of them to be exact. I have tried to get them out and can't. Other than getting my floor very clean, I paid him an outrageous price for a job poorly done. I knew I was being overcharged when I hired him. Didn't care. I needed it done in a hurry and having done it myself in the past, didn't want to do it again. Pretty clear that he didn't know what he was doing. Maybe my experience with this company was atypical but I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Description of Work
Strip and reseal slate floor

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], I pointed out a ring when we were leaving and explained why they were there - the tool created them and they can be corrected with the same tool. Not a chemical. The tool is a high pressure, spinning pressure washer with recovery. They will also fade away in a few weeks on the slate. I parted with you on 4-26-18 asking you if you have any questions or concerns, do not fret about them, call me. This review is the first notice I have about your dissatisfaction. We sealed your floor. I have no idea why you think not - we use the appropriate fluorochemical, not a silicone based one which can create a nightmare. I do not understand why you think I treated you any different than any customer - most of my customers are female and I had a female employee helping me that day. I try to treat everyone with respect and dignity. [Member Name Removed], please call me. FYI - slate is not stripped. It is cleaned and impregnated. I have 13 years experience cleaning stone, masonry, and tile.

06/29/2017

Kevin R.

My experience with Dryex was fantastic! Loved working with a father/son duo who were up-front and honest with their capabilities and pricing! I was in a bind with my schedule and they were able to squeeze me in within days of first contacting them! Michael knew everything imaginable about carpets, the cleaning process and the anticipated results. Exceptional service and awesome results from a LOCAL company!

Description of Work
I was in need of an entire home carpet cleaning.

01/06/2017

Brooke W.

Very poor. We had scheduling problems and the father and son argued with each other while in my house. They called my possessions "crap". The rug was still quite dirty and dusty after being "cleaned". They never emailed the MSDS information for a mold resist treatment.

Description of Work
Oriental carpet cleaned

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

10/04/2016

Jose S.

Great service and the carpet looks great.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

09/07/2016

Susan B.

Super! Michael and Hunter were prompt, courteous and did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
A family room carpet cleaned just before move in day.

09/07/2015

Melanie P.

Fabulous. The rugs were a disaster from our 17 year old dog that was, well...17. Now the rugs are beautiful, clean, and don't smell like anything at all (perfect). I contacted Mike. He was clear about the cost. He picked up the rugs when he said he would. He delivered them today (on Monday, 9/7/15, Labor Day), which was great for us as we were off work today. No surprises regarding cost and he was prompt, professional, and courteous. I highly recommend Dryex. I am considering getting the tile and grout in my kitchen cleaned and sealed too.

Description of Work
Cleaned two large area rugs that had been badly soiled by dog urine. One rug is approximately 76 square feet and one is approximately 35 square feet.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, floor cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

05/07/2015

Gerald G.

Technician was pleasant and professional. He answered questions and made explanations clearly and without excess verbiage..

Description of Work
Cleaned wall-to-wall in 3 rooms and hallway and 2 area carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

Mr. (member name removed), DRYEX did not work for you. I think you are writing about another firm. For one thing, I have a minimum service charge of $140. Thank you for using Angie's List nonetheless. Sincerely, Michael Ellis President DRYEX LLC www.dryex.com

04/29/2015

Jill J.

I was very happy with how professional and efficient this job was performed. Michael and Hunter are very knowledgeable about their cleaning process and services. I was impressed with the quality of their equipment and attention to detail. Dryex will be my go-to carpet cleaning service from now on.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

08/30/2014

Melanie P.

A+! Excellent work, at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Cleaned 688 square feet of carpet in a recently vacated house. The carpet was in bad shape and I was amazed at what Mike and his son Hunter were able to do. Not only that, but I called on Saturday morning and they came that same day! They were great and I was use them again. I highly recommend Dryex!

07/16/2014

Ramona A.

I appreciate the way that Michael is able to explain the service he will provide. He is certified in a number of different areas in the field and was clearly very knowledgable. They protected all of my corners and even though I have a large house, their hoses are long enough to reach everything without problems. I found them through friends who were equally impressed, and I have referred them to friends who have been been satisfied as well.

Description of Work
We had a toilet leakage problem in our basement with carpet and tile. Michael Ellis and son provided us a detailed description of how they would remediate the issue. They arrived promptly and were very professional and took care of it in a way that completely satisfied us.

05/21/2014

Gayle B.

I liked him a lot. He was personable and did a beautiful job on the rug. He even delivered it himself and laid it out again.

Description of Work
He cleaned my mother's rug.

Category oriental rug cleaning

04/04/2014

Delma M.

He is going to be cleaning my carpet on April 14th, then he will come back and do upholstery. He is very nice and has been in business a long time.

Description of Work
The first time I called he gave estimates over the phone, I couldn't tell him how many square feet my home was but I told him the length and width.

03/26/2014

Elizabeth R.

They showed up on time, explained everything they were doing, we're friendly and professional. They didn't waste any time which I appreciated. I would definitely use them again. Excellent, professional service.

Description of Work
They shampooed carpet in a 2500 sq. ft. vacant house that is for sale.

03/05/2014

morris P.

Mike and Steve were great. They were on time, efficient, and very professional. Carpets look great. Thanks!

Description of Work
Cleaned and Teflon coated my living room, dining room, family room, and all my stairs.

01/18/2014

Brian E.

CON'T for this endeavor I left and the fellas set about doing what they do best, cleaning and restoring the youth back to carpets. I returned a couples hours later and was amazed to find a totally different looking carpet. The carpet was lighter in color, it stood up looking as if it spent the past few hours at the spa getting a treatment. Mike is extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of carpet. I asked for and received inside tips related to buying my next carpet, what type and style to purchase and even some professionals to contact for this endeavor. My townhouse/condo's carpeted area was not large enough to fulfill the full 1000 sq ft so Mike has sealed the deal with cleaning the leather seats in my car at a later date.....A true professional and an honest vendor A+++++ thanks Mike..

Description of Work
The fellas from DRYEX showed up as scheduled and on time and began to set up their equipment, measure, and test the carpet for pile material. After determining it was polyester Mike (owner) explained in great detail the draw backs to each type material/style of carpet currently in manufacture. He determined that my carpet was roughly 10-15 years old and being polyester was definitely showing it's age.

10/14/2013

Richard F.

used equipment I had never seen before, cleaned spots others had not

Description of Work
cleaned all carpets

08/12/2013

matthew K.

Did a top notch job in a BIG truck. Thought the carpets in the house we were renting we beyond repair, but they came in, did their thing and the carpets looked brand new. There were stains I was certain wouldn't come out but they came out. They're probably slightly more expensive than other companies, but I'd say they're worth it.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in a rental we were moving out of.

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

04/11/2013

kristine D.

We were fortunate to have no furniture so received a discount and their work was made easier. He was willing answered questions on carpet wear that will be helpful in the selection of carpeting in the future.

Description of Work
We were very anxious that our hardwood floors not be damaged. Using consumer reports criteria, this company met our needs. We had dining room, living room, hall, bathroom and a large bedroom cleaned. In addition, a teflon coating for protection against stains was part of the price as the house was going to be a rental.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you {Member name removed} for allowing us to be of service to you.

04/05/2013

Catharine B J.

Came at 11am, gave mean estimate & spent approx 2 1/2 hours preparing and cleaning.

Description of Work
Cleaned two rooms (living & olining rooms) plus one bedroom and stairs plus landing.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [member name removed] for allowing us to be of service to you.

11/13/2012

kelvie J.

Incomplete job-had to ask them to return and finish. Final result was decent but should have been done right the first time

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Unfortunately, I will take the blame for not being incredibly clear about how professional carpet cleaning is conducted. The Member left before the work was completed to attend to other matters. Even though moving beds and other heavy furniture is not the norm, she expected it even in rooms where there was no space to move the furniture back and forth. We even broke our normal production process and offered to clean her most very soiled (unsalvageable and abused 20 year old carpet) area first so Ms. Johnson could judge the results. Once done she approved the rest of the job. About a week later she called and complained about areas not typically reachable without serving as a furniture moving company. Upon return we did that without reluctance. For the record, some furniture is not moved without permission for liability purposes and commonsensical reasons: musical instruments, bookcases, curio cabinets, electronics and established beds. As I said, she was in a rush and we did our best to let her know what to expect and she approved but rewarded the atypical service with a poor review. Though I feel the review is inaccurate I take the blame for assuming Ms. Johnson had experience with professional carpet care service and that was my error.

07/12/2012

Gail P.

Excellent job. We had the whole house done because we were moving out. The were professional and very neat and tidy. They came on time and on the day I asked for. They are expensive but you get what you pay for so we're very happy.

Description of Work
Entire house (two floors) - carpet cleaning.

07/09/2012

morris P.

On time, got right to work, did a good job.

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpets when we moved out of the rental house.

10/28/2011

Bret A.

It went well from the time that I contacted DRYEX by phone until they had finished. They arrived on time and went over the job with us. During the cleaning they showed us special conditions of our rug and furniture locations. Also, they gave us advice about how to keep the carpet looking nice in the future.

Description of Work
The two Dryex men cleaned the carpets in several of our rooms and applied stain repellent. They were on time, thorough and efficient. The price was exactly what they said that it would be. I highly recommend them.

09/15/2011

Tracy H.

My husband and I had stored a very expensive chenile couch and two club chairs in our basement for years. We unearthed them to discover they were completely covered with the dust and grime of the ages. The colors looked faded and dirty and we were thinking we'd have to reupholster the entire set with fresh fabric. I had never used an upholstery cleaning company before, so I thought I'd give it a try before taking the reupholstery step. I contacted Dryex based on the testimonials on their website. Mike and his assistant arrived exactly at the appointed hour, explained what they intended to do, and got to work. They were pleasant, respectful of our home, professional, and efficient. When they were finished, the couch and two club chairs looked great. I would definitely recommend this company to any of my family and friends.

Description of Work
We had one chenile couch and two chenile club chairs cleaned. The couch and chairs had detachable bottom and back cushions. The Dryex team cleaned the couch and club chair frames (arms,back, bottom), and the top and bottom and sides of all of the detachable chair and couch pillows.

Category upholstery cleaning

02/23/2011

Linda R.

Their price was way too much. I was shocked that they wanted over $500 to do the carpets. What I did was I cut down what I had done because I was in a situation where I had a renter coming into the property and they were coming in earlier that I thought they were going to so I really needed the carpets done for them and rather than pay the $500 they asked me to pay, I just said clean two main ones that are awful. They dealt with my husband. They came in and they were dressed really nice, they were very polite and they were very professional. The part that threw a gun at me was, one the price and the other was that they were talking about the trip charge which they had never discussed at all. After he called the owner, the owner spoke to me and I called my wife and she said that she was never told about the trip charge. They wanted to charge $75 for the trip charge. I said, I don't need to do this. There was miscommunication. They ended up doing the carpets. They were able to get out most of the stains. The professionalism depended on the guys that showed up. Their communication could have been better because the owner who owns it is responsible for the interaction. I probably would not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Dryex in December for carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, floor cleaning

Tis interesting that this client wrote "They came in and they were dressed really nice, they were very polite and they were very professional" but graded professionalism with a "C". If you want to see more reports look at Google maps and enter "dryex". We pride ourselves in striving to deliver the highest standard of quality at an honest price that is all-inclusive.

L&H Vistas

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in lawn and concrete services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

Rainier Chem-Dry

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning & Tile & Grout Cleaning are just a few of the superior services Rainier Chem-Dry has been delivering to residents and businesses of the Puget Sound Area for over 30 years. We deliver an old fashioned quality of customer service that is hard to find these days. We value your time and investment and do our very best to provide excellent quality. We have the highest technology in the carpet cleaning industry; offering top of the line products and equipment. Our employees are all background checked, and most have been with our company for many years, so you can be assured that high quality professionals will be coming into your home. We offer a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee...If spots return, so do we, for FREE!

Offers Coupon

ask for details

CARPET CLEANING, STONE, MASONRY, & TILE CLEANING, COLOR REPAIR, GRANITE SEALING, TEXTILE CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY & FABRIC CLEANING, FINE AREA RUGS, ORIENTAL RUGS & UNDERLAYMENTS, LEATHER CLEANING, REPAIR & REINSTALLATION, ODOR CONTROL, WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION, CARPET WARRANTY INSPECTIONS, WOOD & LAMINATE FLOOR WARRANTY & INSPECTIONS.

WOOD FLOOR SANDING.