DRYEX

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2007

We have established ourselves so that you have no excuse but to hire us : ) We hold the highest credentials, all methods and finest equipment known & a solid warranty that guarantees the greatest value for your dollar. Ask about our referral certificates that result possibly in all your money returned for your honest word-of-mouth suggestions. We are a proud IICRC/CleanTrust Certified Firm. That is the certification of excellence in this industry. Ask for details....

First Class Carpet Service

First class carpet cleaners in Renton, Covington, Algona, Seattle and more areas in the Washington USA. At First Class Carpet Service, you would meet specialized technicians, that have many years of experience in carpet cleaning and repair services. As well they offer tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and hardwood floor cleaning. Furthermore, information goes through their website.

Sofia's Cleaning Express

12 year of Commercial and Residential experience. All supplies and equipment included, Eco-Friendly supplies used. Company founded in 2013. Specializes in bathrooms, removing hard water stains and grout cleaning .We specialize in Shower Glass cleaning your Glass will look like new ask us for details about this specialized services. .

Offers by Sofia's Cleaning Express on Angi
Rainier Chem-Dry

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning & Tile & Grout Cleaning are just a few of the superior services Rainier Chem-Dry has been delivering to residents and businesses of the Puget Sound Area for over 30 years. We deliver an old fashioned quality of customer service that is hard to find these days. We value your time and investment and do our very best to provide excellent quality. We have the highest technology in the carpet cleaning industry; offering top of the line products and equipment. Our employees are all background checked, and most have been with our company for many years, so you can be assured that high quality professionals will be coming into your home. We offer a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee...If spots return, so do we, for FREE!

Offers by Rainier Chem-Dry on Angi

05/24/2018

Lisa R.

Very poorly. He came across as very preachy. I suspect it was because I am female. My written contract was for strip and reseal the floor. He did not reseal it. Whatever chemical he used on the floor left rings where they set their buckets, 13 of them to be exact. I have tried to get them out and can't. Other than getting my floor very clean, I paid him an outrageous price for a job poorly done. I knew I was being overcharged when I hired him. Didn't care. I needed it done in a hurry and having done it myself in the past, didn't want to do it again. Pretty clear that he didn't know what he was doing. Maybe my experience with this company was atypical but I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Description of Work
Strip and reseal slate floor

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], I pointed out a ring when we were leaving and explained why they were there - the tool created them and they can be corrected with the same tool. Not a chemical. The tool is a high pressure, spinning pressure washer with recovery. They will also fade away in a few weeks on the slate. I parted with you on 4-26-18 asking you if you have any questions or concerns, do not fret about them, call me. This review is the first notice I have about your dissatisfaction. We sealed your floor. I have no idea why you think not - we use the appropriate fluorochemical, not a silicone based one which can create a nightmare. I do not understand why you think I treated you any different than any customer - most of my customers are female and I had a female employee helping me that day. I try to treat everyone with respect and dignity. [Member Name Removed], please call me. FYI - slate is not stripped. It is cleaned and impregnated. I have 13 years experience cleaning stone, masonry, and tile.

06/29/2017

Kevin R.

My experience with Dryex was fantastic! Loved working with a father/son duo who were up-front and honest with their capabilities and pricing! I was in a bind with my schedule and they were able to squeeze me in within days of first contacting them! Michael knew everything imaginable about carpets, the cleaning process and the anticipated results. Exceptional service and awesome results from a LOCAL company!

Description of Work
I was in need of an entire home carpet cleaning.

01/06/2017

Brooke W.

Very poor. We had scheduling problems and the father and son argued with each other while in my house. They called my possessions "crap". The rug was still quite dirty and dusty after being "cleaned". They never emailed the MSDS information for a mold resist treatment.

Description of Work
Oriental carpet cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

10/04/2016

Jose S.

Great service and the carpet looks great.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

09/07/2016

Susan B.

Super! Michael and Hunter were prompt, courteous and did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
A family room carpet cleaned just before move in day.

09/07/2015

Melanie P.

Fabulous. The rugs were a disaster from our 17 year old dog that was, well...17. Now the rugs are beautiful, clean, and don't smell like anything at all (perfect). I contacted Mike. He was clear about the cost. He picked up the rugs when he said he would. He delivered them today (on Monday, 9/7/15, Labor Day), which was great for us as we were off work today. No surprises regarding cost and he was prompt, professional, and courteous. I highly recommend Dryex. I am considering getting the tile and grout in my kitchen cleaned and sealed too.

Description of Work
Cleaned two large area rugs that had been badly soiled by dog urine. One rug is approximately 76 square feet and one is approximately 35 square feet.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,floor cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

05/07/2015

Gerald G.

Technician was pleasant and professional. He answered questions and made explanations clearly and without excess verbiage..

Description of Work
Cleaned wall-to-wall in 3 rooms and hallway and 2 area carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

Mr. (member name removed), DRYEX did not work for you. I think you are writing about another firm. For one thing, I have a minimum service charge of $140. Thank you for using Angie's List nonetheless. Sincerely, Michael Ellis President DRYEX LLC www.dryex.com

04/29/2015

Jill J.

I was very happy with how professional and efficient this job was performed. Michael and Hunter are very knowledgeable about their cleaning process and services. I was impressed with the quality of their equipment and attention to detail. Dryex will be my go-to carpet cleaning service from now on.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

08/30/2014

Melanie P.

A+! Excellent work, at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Cleaned 688 square feet of carpet in a recently vacated house. The carpet was in bad shape and I was amazed at what Mike and his son Hunter were able to do. Not only that, but I called on Saturday morning and they came that same day! They were great and I was use them again. I highly recommend Dryex!

07/16/2014

Ramona A.

I appreciate the way that Michael is able to explain the service he will provide. He is certified in a number of different areas in the field and was clearly very knowledgable. They protected all of my corners and even though I have a large house, their hoses are long enough to reach everything without problems. I found them through friends who were equally impressed, and I have referred them to friends who have been been satisfied as well.

Description of Work
We had a toilet leakage problem in our basement with carpet and tile. Michael Ellis and son provided us a detailed description of how they would remediate the issue. They arrived promptly and were very professional and took care of it in a way that completely satisfied us.

DRYEX

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2007

1819 MEIXNER ST NE

Olympia, WA 98506

CARPET CLEANING, STONE, MASONRY, & TILE CLEANING, COLOR REPAIR, GRANITE SEALING, TEXTILE CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY & FABRIC CLEANING, FINE AREA RUGS, ORIENTAL RUGS & UNDERLAYMENTS, LEATHER CLEANING, REPAIR & REINSTALLATION, ODOR CONTROL, WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION, CARPET WARRANTY INSPECTIONS, WOOD & LAMINATE FLOOR WARRANTY & INSPECTIONS.

WOOD FLOOR SANDING.