AJB Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2012

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

We are a local company that has been in business since 2003. We enjoy our profession and look forward to everything that we do. We are looking forward to making your landscape a place where you really wasn't to spend time in. Fencing to landscaping- our services will be a very enjoyable experience for you. Additional DBA - A J B Excavation, AJB Construction Services Inc. Additional Website - www.olympialandscapingservice.com/#sthash.WvJvKz3z.dpuf....

Transblue Olympia

Transblue is an award-winning exterior design company with a diverse range of services and professional experience. We will help you beautify your exterior space, no matter the context. Please contact us at our office for your free estimate (360)634-2424. Thank you.

Pipe Guys

We are a underground pipe restoration company that serves the, Greater Seattle-Tacoma, Puget Sound Region. License info: PIPEG**930J4. Please see our website at www.pipeguys.com or call for information at: 253.537.2830.

MKP General Contracting & Excavation

We do dirt work, land clearing, stump removal, driveways, utility trench, we are also set up to haul dirt, rock, bard, brush, we build fences. We are a general contractor we can always come take a look and let you know and give advice. We offer free bids and we will always work with you. We have been in business for 2 years small family owned and operated

02/27/2018

On time, but things got really delayed by weather. So far, so good, but haven't really used the deck much yet. The yard got kind of torn up with the equipment that was used, but I guess that is to be expected. Will probably hire them again to come out and clean the area up.

Description of Work
concrete patio and fence gate

Category concrete repair,fencing

03/31/2016

I called and set an appointment for the owner of the company to visit my site and discuss the proposed project. He arrived on time and was friendly and professional while he was here. He said he'd get back to me with an estimate. That was nearly three weeks ago and I've heard nothing from him since. He has not responded to multiple messages in various formats. I'm mystified and disappointed by the...

Description of Work
Looked at the site and discussed what I wanted done.

Category excavators,fencing,hardscaping

09/14/2015

Aaron came to give me a free estimate 10 minutes after I called him, so right off the bat I was expressed with his commitment and punctuality. He had a clear understanding of what I wanted done, and brought up all of the questions that he had during the estimate, so I knew that nothing was going to go unprepared for. I received the quote the next day (much faster than most companies!) and it was a...

Description of Work
Cleared a large area on the side of the house that was overgrown with weeds and vines. Hauled away everything. Leveled and spread a weed blanket, and covered with crushed rock.

Category hauling services,landscaping,pavers, gravel

07/22/2015

It went great. The price was a little higher than some of the bids, but we wanted to stay with a local company. Also the bid was very detailed so we knew the type of materials and quality we where getting on the onset. Two days they where in and out and the fence looks great.

Description of Work
Tore down and replaced several sections of wooden fence

Category hardscaping

05/22/2015

They took care of us. They did the whole thing from start to finish in a timely fashion and it is all done. Their service was pretty good.

Description of Work
We found another company, AJB Landscaping.

Category hardscaping

Landscape construction, fencing, brush clean up, irrigation & drainage.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Check