Above and Beyond Home Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2012

We are a family owned company. My husband has been doing construction for 15+ years. He only produces quality that he would expect in his own home....

Jack's Ever Green Painting

Jack Fecker/Founder - Jane Bakken/Owner - 425-830-6695 Andrey Stepanchuk/General Manager - 206-518-7540 Known as the top-rated painting company in the Puget Sound area through Angie's List with over 900 'A' ratings in 13 categories, Jack's Ever GREEN Painting Corp. has built a reputation through the years for our high standards of quality and stellar customer service. Founded by Jack Fecker in 2008, respected painting contractor/owner since 1992, our team takes pride in serving our community by enhancing the beauty of neighborhoods, one home, one building at a time. We employ the best painters year round which ensures our on-going reputation of integrity and trustworthiness. Our mottos in the market place are always "We have FUN painting!" and "We look forward to serving you!" *We are a full service interior and exterior home painting company that will also perform deck painting only in conjunction with an exterior painting service. Areas Serviced East King County Corridor: North Incl. Woodinville/Bothell; South Incl. Renton Highlands; East Incl. North Bend/Snoqualmie; West to Lake Wash. Spring/Summer - Focus only on East KC corridor Exteriors Fall/Winter - Include Seattle Metro Area

Express Quality Painting

Express Quality Painting believes in the highest standards of quality in both workmanship and materials. We are specialists in the vibrant use of color for interior and exterior projects. We will work with your needs to give you the great service you deserve. We offer excellent products with warranties, from a basic 15 year plan to a lifetime guarantee.

B & C General Restoration LLC

B & G Painting is very flexible, and will work with your schedule to deliver excellent service in a timely fashion at your convenience.

05/24/2013

AN EXAMPLE OF HIS WORK / THE WORK HE 'FINISHED' IN THE DINING ROOM: a) Will arrived late on 18 February 2012 saying that he lives in Shelton and always takes his kids to school in the morning. At first I was impressed with what a good father he was, but ultimately came to realize he NEVER gets an early start since he always has to drive to the job from Shelton. b) Will taped sheeting over the wind...

Description of Work
IMPORTANT WARNING!! Do not ever, ever, EVER hire WILL DEANS OF ABOVE AND BEYOND HOME SERVICES (based out his home in Shelton, WA) to do any work for you of any sort, EVER!!! He has no scruples and HE...CANNOT...BE...TRUSTED!! DON'T BE FOOLED by the fact that he has a ready smile and always says, 'Ma'am' and 'Sir'. Read my review and understand that it's happening to me right now, as I type. A big smile doesn't equal good quality work and Will Deans is a prime example of that!! I am a female senior citizen on social security and I am devastated by the way this man has treated me and I am shocked at the approach he dares to take with his customers! I'm sure I'm not the first person nor will I be the last whose life he devastates when he abandons them with a job half done and with the other half so poorly done that it all needs to be done over again! Now I learn it'll cost me 3-4 times the price he initially quoted me, in order to UNDO THE MESS HE MADE and get the job done so I can resume a normal life. There's no way I can come up with that much money so here I sit with all my furniture moved to one side, covered in tarps, feeling depressed and extremely discouraged. All of this was done to me by a man whose CraigsList ad says, "I TAKE EXTREME PRIDE IN MY WORK AND ONLY PRODUCE QUALITY THAT I WOULD EXPECT IN MY OWN HOME. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!" FIRST READ THE AD HE POSTED ON CRAIGSLIST which enticed me to have confidence in him and hire him. After all, as his ad says, he can make my dreams come true!! (Or so his ad says.) "GIVE ME A CALL, I DO IT ALL (Olympia and surrounding areas) Well now that I have you attention, let me introduce myself. I am Will and I own Above and Beyond Home Services. I am a general contractor and I am ready to make your dreams come true. I specialize in roofing, painting, and siding but no job is too small. Are you tired of looking at your blah kitchen? Are you over cleaning your boring bathroom? Well call me and lets get started today in remiodeling your home. Turn it into yiour dream home. I have been doing remodels and building homes for 15+ years. No job is too small. I take extreme pride in my work and only produce quality that I would expect in my own home. You won't be disappointed! I do roofing, painting (interior and exterior), drywall, tile, decks, fencing and much more. Call me 360-918-4479. Location: Olympia and surrounding areas" ONE DAY JOB THAT HAS TAKEN 95 DAYS SO FAR: He said it would be a 'one day job' and came to do the work on 18 February 2013. It is now 24 May 2013 (95 days later!) and the job STILL ISN'T FINISHED!! The fact is that he did such AWFUL WORK ON ALL FRONTS and after I pointed out how totally inconsistent his knockdown finish was, he acknowledged that all the walls would need to be sanded down and done over again. He described a parciular sander which has a hose attached to a ShopVac which he could use and it would contain 90% of the dust generated from the sanding. Then he added, 'I'll have to ask mama if she'll let me buy it.' He chuckled and said he was referring to his wife. Good Lord, he's a grown man, a contractor running his own business. Doen't that sound pathetic!! He said he'd come again on Friday, but called and said that wouldn't be possible. I asked when he would be coming and hoped he'd be able to begin work on the areas needing to be done over again, so I could start painting and get furniture moved back. He replied, 'I can't afford it.' I wasn't clear as to what he meant but he ultimately said he'd come the following Friday. THAT'S THE LAST I SAW HIM. He simply stopped in the midst of the job without telling me. For 95 days now I've lived in a construction site with no living area and no dining area. with all artwork removed and furniture moved to one corner of the living room and dinette, and it's all covered with tarps. OH, HOW I REGRET EVER HAVING MET AND HIRED WILL DEANS!! THIS IS WHAT TRANSPIRED: FREE ESTIMATE: In early Feb '13 Will Deans came to my home to give me a free estimate. It was all work needing to be done in the main living areas of my home and consisted of, a) taping off windows/doors and applying sheeting where needed, b) drywall repairs (which included some framing out and patching holes), c) finishing walls, when needed, to be ready for painting, d) applying a knockdown finish to all areas and, of course, e) cleaning up. MOST IMPORTANT, which I emphaiszed more than once, was: a) the knockdown finish he applies MUST MATCH THE FINISH ALREADY ON THE LIVING ROOM WALLS, and b) the areas where his knockdown finish meets up with the finish already there MUST BLEND NICELY!! HIS RESPONSE TO MY CONCERNS WERE: "I can match anything!"and "Not a problem!" HE QUOTED ME A PRICE OF $450 AND SAID IT WOULD BE A 'ONE DAY JOB" which we agreed would be done on 18 February 2013. IT IS NOW 25 May 2013 ( 95 days later) and he has long since abandoned this slip-sod job which was only partially finished!

Category drywall,picture framing,remodeling

Full scale remodeling, fencing, decking, roofing, painting. Give us a call, we do it all!

Ask for details.