A Personal Touch Painting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2008

8-15 employees. Additional DBAs - A personal touch painting maintenance & remodeling Inc, A Personal Touch. Family owned and operated. Additional email - info@apertouch.com....

Quality Homes & Improvements

I am sole owner/operator with over 25 years of experience as a contractor. It is my primary goal to achieve 100% satisfaction with all of my clients. Cost is determined by the job. No job is too big or too small. More references are available upon request. We look forward to working with you!

Jack's Ever Green Painting

Jack Fecker/Founder - Jane Bakken/Owner - 425-830-6695 Andrey Stepanchuk/General Manager - 206-518-7540 Known as the top-rated painting company in the Puget Sound area through Angie's List with over 900 'A' ratings in 13 categories, Jack's Ever GREEN Painting Corp. has built a reputation through the years for our high standards of quality and stellar customer service. Founded by Jack Fecker in 2008, respected painting contractor/owner since 1992, our team takes pride in serving our community by enhancing the beauty of neighborhoods, one home, one building at a time. We employ the best painters year round which ensures our on-going reputation of integrity and trustworthiness. Our mottos in the market place are always "We have FUN painting!" and "We look forward to serving you!" *We are a full service interior and exterior home painting company that will also perform deck painting only in conjunction with an exterior painting service. Areas Serviced East King County Corridor: North Incl. Woodinville/Bothell; South Incl. Renton Highlands; East Incl. North Bend/Snoqualmie; West to Lake Wash. Spring/Summer - Focus only on East KC corridor Exteriors Fall/Winter - Include Seattle Metro Area

Emerald Pro Painting

We are a company that works with homeowners, interior designers, and remodel contractors to provide the best possible quality of exterior and interior painting services. We guarantee the highest level of professionalism and quality craftsmanship in every project we take on. We still have a few more spots available for the 2020 fall exterior painting season so feel free to contact us for your free estimate.

10/27/2014

Never returned call for estimate. This comes across as very unprofessional, and unfortunately means I will not pursue this company's services. A simple "I'm sorry, we are booked for the time being" would have kept this provider on my call back list for future work.

Description of Work
Called to ask for an estimate on deck painting and another estimate for future interior house painting (within the coming 6 months).

Category deck cleaning,interior painters

06/05/2013

It went wonderful! The guys showed up on time, as scheduled. There was no dilly dallying. The crew worked hard, and efficiently so as to finish the job in only a few days time. At times when it was necessary to talk with the crew, I found them to be both professional and understanding. When the job was finished, the owner even took it upon himself, to come out and do one last look over. The owner ...

Description of Work
Exterior paint job of a 2-story, 19,000 square foot home.

Category house painters

03/18/2013

The estimator came as scheduled. He surveyed our home and we had a conversation of what needed to be done. When he left our residence, he said that he would go back to the office and put something together. He mentioned that I should hear something from him the next week. I never heard anything from him again. Not through email, phone, face-to-face or a letter in the mail.

Description of Work
There was no services performed because the estimator who came out to our home never gave me an estimate.

Category interior painters

12/06/2012

They were prompt and quick. I was very comfortable with them. My overall experience with them was excellent.

Description of Work
I have used A Personal Touch Painting Maint & Remodeling Company for interior painting services.

Category interior painters

10/17/2011

Really well. No complaints. Hard-working professional crew.

Description of Work
These guys were great. The price was very fair (we had 3 interior rooms painted in about 6 different colors). The prep work was amazingly tidy and detailed; all of our furnishings were protected; and the final coat of paint was exactly what we were looking for. They also took on the additional project of rebuilding our chimney-box on top of the house -- undoing a bad job by the previous owner -- which also turned out spectacular. And they also rebuilt a crawlspace access door for me (squirrels had chewed away at the edges, getting under the house). The only "problem" I had was when they tried to unmount a mirror in one of our bathrooms during the painting process and broke the mirror when trying to move it. I say "problem" because he found an identical replacement a day later and brought it over and remounted it perfectly. The crew themselves were very friendly. Conrad works his crew hard; but he takes good care of them as well.

Category handyman service,chimney repair,interior painters

Commercial interior, exterior painting, new construction, drywall, pressure washing, general handyman work, preventative maintenance, fences, decks, window, door replacement, countertop replacement, drywall, texture & patio covers.