Rainier Asphalt & Concrete

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2009

Founded in 2000 as a one-man owner-operator company, we now steadily employ approximately 30 people year-round and upwards of 50 during the peak summer months. As an Honor Roll member of the Western Washington Better Business Bureau, we pride ourselves on providing quality workmanship and top-notch customer service on every single job. Our management team has nearly 30 years of combined asphalt and concrete industry-specific experience. We specialize in small- and medium-sized commercial, multi-family, industrial and public works projects. Owner-operator. Additional phone - (206) 523-6524, (253) 227-3892....

TNT Concrete

TNT Concrete

TNT Concrete is a licensed and insured service that will work hard to give you the results you want. We know how to work safely and will be extra careful when it comes to your property. Our ability to respond to your needs quickly enables us to take care of any problems before they become bigger.With so many years in Concrete business TNT can help you with your needs in an affordable price.Call for your free estimate.

Offers by TNT Concrete on Angi

03/11/2021

Although I was unable to hire Rainier Asphalt, I need to give kudos to this company. The response time with communication was quick. Joe, the estimator, was punctual, courteous and helpful. Joe communicated our needs to the owner and their was another quick response. Under different circumstances, I would have hired them without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Curb Repair

CATEGORY concrete repair

02/05/2015

They were prompt and professional.  They gave me options, it was a long driveway and I could get it done stages.  They were very professional and I couldn't have asked for anything better.  They edged, cleaned and offered advise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put asphalt down on my driveway.

02/03/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt parking pad.

08/05/2013

They were very good,so happy with the job and price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway

04/17/2013

Very well. they did everything they said they would do on time for a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Competent, professional.

CATEGORY driveway pavers

Crack filling, patching, seal coating, striping, concrete, curbing, drainage, thermoplastic & material specs services.