JB TREE SERVICE NW INC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2005

812 BALLARAT AVE NE

North Bend, WA 98045

For 20 years, JB Tree Service has been the company to call for all your tree-service needs! From trimming and pruning to dangerous tree removal, crane work and stump grinding, we've got it covered. We have fair and reasonable prices, including discounts for seniors! Join our hundreds of happy past clients. JB Tree Service knows what it takes to achieve excellence. And more importantly, we have all the required characteristics. Our experience provides a level of skill and ability that is hard to beat. Nevertheless, we focus on more than just technical excellence. We strive to deliver a potent combination of reliability, affordability, convenience, honesty and integrity. In fact, we consider these characteristics integral to any reputable business, and they have served as our guiding principles since day one. We never cut corners, and we never sacrifice quality for any reason. You can reap the benefits of our unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. For more information, give us a call today for a free estimate!...

01/09/2019

Kim D.

They did an excellent work, arrived on time and cleaned up perfectly. Could not expect any more from a company. Will definitely recommend them to my entire HOA.

Description of Work
Removal of 2 trees and 2 large shrubs at the entrance to my housing area. Also cut up the trees, ground the stumps and left me the chips as specified,

05/27/2018

Rich B.

Very well, as expected. JB Tree service is reliable and gets the job done. I’ve hired them many times.

Description of Work
Hedge trimmimg, and two trees trimmed

01/22/2018

Jane L W.

They called before they arrived, had the tree cut down in about 15 minutes, and ground the stump in another 15 minutes or so. Then they cleaned up the area. It was amazing!

Description of Work
Needed willow tree removed

12/07/2017

Jennifer C.

Jason and Cathy's crew were fantastic--professional, safe, efficient, and friendly. Their bid was fair, they helped with our insurance claim, and they seemed very knowledgeable and concerned about the overall health of our trees. They were very responsive, came out to bid quickly, and did the job within a week.

Description of Work
Removing a tree that had split and fallen on our fence, cutting down remaining tree, balancing out damaged tree, removing debris

11/13/2017

Gene P.

Talked to a lady on Friday, Nov 3rd to arrange for someone to come out and provide a bid. Was told that they do bids in the afternoon and could probably have someone out "early next week". 10 days went by and I had not heard from anyone at J&B. Hired another tree service.

Description of Work
Trees cut down.

10/13/2017

Doug S.

Cathy and team did an amazing job on our tree lines. Best they've ever looked at a very competitive price. She also provided some good advice for us going forward. We'd definitely recommend them and will use them again down the road, to be sure.

Description of Work
Natural fence trimming

06/30/2017

Kristopher K.

They were very responsive, professional and did a great job. I made the call on a Monday and someone was there that day with a quote. By Thursday the stump was gone. It was such a quick and easy process. I am very happy with the service and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
I needed a tree stump removed.

05/20/2017

Dan C.

Jason and his crew were on time and made quick work of the tree removal. I was surprised at how quickly they took down and disposed of a 60 foot tree close to the house. They were in and out in two hours including stump grinding and clean up.

Description of Work
Remove tree, grind stump

08/09/2016

daniel H.

Work entailed limbing, trimming or just removing trees and shrubs, chipping and hauling the debris, grinding leftover stumps. Dealings with company owners and their work crew professional, easy and pleasant. No problems, no issues from start to finish. Liked the results. Expect to have JB Tree Service back to address another badly overgrown portion of the property.

Description of Work
Portion of property near house badly overgrown, mostly with trees, also with some large woody shrubs. Tree service on 20 years of growth.

06/13/2016

James K.

They did an excellent job of removing the trees and caused no damage to surrounding areas.

Description of Work
Removed two very tall (80ft+) maple trees. The cut up rounds and left them to share with neighbors.

Category tree service

Ruiz Landscaping Services LLC.

Ruiz Landscaping provide a large list of services in landscaping services. Landscape maintenance and install , sod install, Planting, Irrigation install and services, Fence install and fix, Pavers & stone patios, walk ways, Retaining walls and steps More then 10 Years of experience on landscape business Family operated are Ruiz landscape start on business in 2016

Offers by Ruiz Landscaping Services LLC. on Angi
    North East Landscaping Services

North East Landscaping Services is a leader in the landscape industry. With over 18 years of experience, every North East Landscaping Services client, large or small, benefits from responsive local service, backed by excellent customer service. Our seasoned staff comprises of highly qualified professionals experience in every aspect of the landscape industry.

Offers by North East Landscaping Services on Angi
    Reynolds Landscape Company LLC

NOW SCHEDULING PROJECTS FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2022. We are a full-service landscape design/construction firm. WHAT WE DON'T DO: landscape maintenance, sod and mulch, planting, and tree services unless connected to a complete landscape design/build project. WHAT WE DO: Complete landscape design/builds with a $15,000 MINIMUM PROJECT BUDGET. Use our Website Landscape Consultation form at https://reynoldslandscape.com/free-consultation or call 425.487.6641 to schedule a consultation. My name is Jim Reynolds, the founder and owner of Reynolds Landscape. I started my company in 1987 with a lot of ambition and a small pick up truck. I am thankful that I had the privilege of studying horticulture and landscaping under great mentors like Walt Bubelis and Dan Hinkley at Edmonds College. My many years of pruning, maintaining and studying horticulture set the stage for our specialty of landscape construction. After eight years of maintaining landscapes (1987-1995), I decided to pursue my passion to build beautiful outdoor places for my customers to enjoy. I love to work with the existing elements and natural surroundings of a customer's landscape. sometimes we scrap everything and start over; sometimes we enhance an "already great" garden. My tenured crew knows their stuff and we do everything from extensive dirt work to stone-masonry walls, with a minimum project cost set at $20,000. Thank you for your interest in my firm. Jim Reynolds Horticulturist, manager and owner of Reynolds Landscape Company.

Offers by Reynolds Landscape Company LLC on Angi

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

Trimming Removal Stump Grinding Chipping Pruning Dangerous Tree Removal Crane Tree Removal Tree Chipping Climbing Limbing Stump Grinding and Removal Re-Planting Arborist Consulting