CLEAR VIEW TREE SERVICE

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2007

13533 421ST AVE SE

North Bend, WA 98045

ASK ABOUT MILITARY DISCOUNT....

08/29/2018

Fred M.

I had six fir trees that needed to come out due to a fungus. Clear view was recommended by friends and I now know why. Mike and his crew are very professional at what they do. We live in close proximity to other homes so accuracy was important to us. They took six trees down in a short time with pin point accuracy. I will definitely call Mike for tree services again. Thanks guys, you did a great job.

Description of Work
6 fir trees downed in tight spaces near other homes

04/20/2017

Mary H.

Great! This is a tough job. The trees are old growth and they are within 5 feet of our house. They cleaned them up and totally cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Wind sail and cleanup of two monster size trees

03/29/2017

Wendy L.

It went well

Description of Work
Trim the trees

09/13/2016

Peter R.

They argued with me as to what I wanted to have done. They finally reached an agreement that they wouldn't remove it. They were going to limb up the tree but they only did one side and when there was wind it caught up on the one side and the tree fell over. So now I have half a tree in the backyard that we have cut up with all the leaves and when it fell down it caused damage to two other plants.

Description of Work
They limbed up several trees.

Category tree service

Two years after our company serviced the [Member Name Removed]'s property, Ms. [Member Name Removed] contacted us about the work we did on a tree that was on the corner of her property. At the time of the service she was pleased and even gave the crew a tip. Two years later, after an ice and windstorm the tree fell. I explained to Ms. [Member Name Removed] that living in the Pacific Northwest these types of weather events happen and can cause damage to trees. In fact, many trees fall on people's homes and vehicles and they are lucky that no one was injured and that no property was damaged. The [Member Name Removed]'s still could not understand why a tree falls even after explaining it to them. As we all know watching the news and living here in WA this is a very common event in the winter.

06/01/2015

Susan B.

Mike from Clear View Tree Service came out and gave me a bid. It was much lower than the other bid I had gotten. We agreed on a day and on that day everyone showed up and went to work. They took the trees down and cleaned it all up and then the stump grinder came and ground the stumps. They were done by 1:30 in the afternoon and I was very happy with the job they did. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They took four tree's down in my front/back yard.

Thank you for the work.

05/14/2015

Michael M.

Description of Work
They did a great job. All that I wanted done happened. They cleaned up pretty well, though they did scuff some paint on my house dragging away the branches. Pretty much anytime you get work done on your house, something is always going to happen. I did wish they mentioned beforehand that they would not be hauling away everything (luckily my neighbors wanted the wood, and the crew was able to take away the wood chips). Overall I was pleased.

04/28/2015

Gary H.

Perfectly.

Description of Work
Took down 3 trees

06/05/2014

Jan T.

They showed up on time and got the work done within a few days. We are very pleased. We chose not to have the wood chipped which probably influenced the price.

Description of Work
We had limbs removed from a few trees to improve the view and they cut two alders near the house.

03/25/2014

Dina P.

I have used Clear View several times. They always come in as the lowest estimate and they do a great job. They come prepared, they come on time and they take care of tree removal quickly and efficiently. I have called and the person answering has asked me to call back and leave a message. That doesn't bother me. I've always done so and received a return call back. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
they removed two trees in my back yard on two separate occasions.

02/07/2014

Roy B.

Went great! Crew was very cordial and all worked hard. Cleaned up and removed limbs. Two workers were climber's as they had to take out trees in sections due to closeness to buildings.

Description of Work
Climbed and removed about 12 trees for us. Chipped a huge pile of limb's from trees I was able to fall myself. Ground up 4 large stumps.

08/10/2012

Julie G.

I called this company and the person who answered said "I'm driving please call back, I won't answer and call you back."So I hung up called back, got voice mail and left name, phone, and address. No one ever called back.

Description of Work
They never called back after talking to them, left a message later, never called back.

06/30/2010

ROBERT M.

We used him because he gave us the low estimate. When he arrived he added a couple of hundred dollars to the cost because he was going to have to walk a few extra feet with the branches because of recent construction. He did such a hack job on the trees that our neighbors (not those whose tree we removed) filed a complaint against us with the DPD. Mike is in ex-marine and trims trees like a marine haircut.

Description of Work
We asked him to trim several trees on our property. He also took down a small tree on a neighbors property with their permission.

Category tree service

We performed the work that was outlined in our contract. We did not charge any additional cost to the work. Member had some change orders and expected us to do additional work for free. Member and his neighbor were happy with the job we did when we left the property. His lack of communication between him, his wife and the complaining neighbor was the problem. Member never once complained to me or the crew while we were on site or thereafter.

10/28/2009

STAN M.

Mike responded to my call and came out to inspect the tree within a week. He gave us a price and said it would be next week. Wed of the following week two guys showed up at 800am and started the job. Though we would have liked to have been informed on what day they were coming, the guys had the job done in about an hour and a half. Mike called me at work at about 930am and said they finished the job.. The quote I was given did not include taking away the rounds or cleaning up the limbs, etc.as I was going to do that myself. I was happlily surprised to see that they cut the tree up into fireplace size rounds and neatly stacked them. The limbs also were neatly stacked ready for my attention. I am very please the job that was done.

Description of Work
Had an approximately 60 foot pine tree cut down along our home. It was in a difficult spot, 6 feet from the house and 6 feet from our fence, and needed to be taken down carefully in sections.

Thanks for the work

12/17/2008

Mary A.

They were great! The guy that owned the company came out, he came when he said he was going to, he got after the job as if it was the most important thing he had going and they didn't quit until it was done. I will use them again every time!

Description of Work
They took down some large ornamental cherry trees and ground the stump.

03/23/2008

Kelly P.

He and a colleague were efficient and cleaned the site up really well.

Description of Work
Mike came and did an estimate on the removal of a 8 year old birch tree that is too close to my house. He said his minimum is normally $200, but that he would fit my job in on his way back to the valley at the end of the day.

07/14/2007

Richard B.

Mike climbed up the tree and placed the fall lines. He dropped the tree exactly where he planned. The whole operation only took about 45 minutes.

Description of Work
Talked with Mike a couple of times about a dead tree at my cabin that needed to be taken down, and then he met me at the cabin at Snoqualmie Pass at an agreed-upon time. He was alone, but said he could do the work right then.

06/28/2007

KRISTEN NIELSEN M.

I called Mike upon referral from a neighbor. He came out 15 minutes after I called to give us an estimate and was able to complete the job two days later. Last year, we had 7 trees removed and I did a ton of research and got bids from close to 10 tree companies. Even still, I was disappointed with the clean up and stump grinding. Not with Clear View, however. They were fantastic. The were courteous, efficient and great to work with. Moreover, they are a family business. I would highly recommend Clear View for any of your tree needs. My neighbors saw them working and asked them to come back and do more work. If that's not a vote of confidence, I don't know what is!

Description of Work
Two very large Cedar trees and one Maple tree were cut down. We also had them grind the stumps. One tree was causing extreme damage to the driveway, the others were a threat to the neighbors.

06/21/2007

JUDY V.

Mr. Wilkerson called about my request for a job estimate and came out the same day to look at the work involved. He walked the property with my husband and me and made some suggestions that we accepted. The work was scheduled for 3 days later. The 4 trees were delimbed and all branches and materials were put in our waste pile for future cutting into smaller pieces. Two trees were downed that were potential hazards for our home. It was a wet and slightly windy days so he was very concerned about the effect of the wind on the direction of the fir tree fall. The tree was very stubborn and it took considerable cutting and wedging to get it down. We did not ask them to cut the trees into fireplace lengths. They were very professional and helped us move all branches and stuff out of the flower beds and off the driveway. The whole task took just over an hour and we are very happy with the way the 3 gentlemen did the work. We would definitely call them for future work.

Description of Work
Mr. Wilkerson and his crew delimbed 4 trees hanging over the driveway and flower beds and also downed a 75+ foot fir tree and an alder tree.

Cedar Falls Tree Service

We provide a variety of tree services! Tree trimming, tree removal, lot clear, stump removal!

The Guys @ All Tree Services

The Guys @ All Tree Services are your go to choice for all of your Tree Service needs! We are owner operated and focused on getting the job done safely. If you're interested in our services, don't hesitate to reach out! Give us a call or click for an estimate today

Bushman Tree Service Inc

Bushman Tree Service Inc. is committed to the care and preservation of your trees, ensuring their healthy growth and abundance. We have been serving King County since 1987. Our service is professional and personalized to meet your specific needs. 6 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email. Additional phones - (206)728-1739, (425)454-6610, (253)661-0763. Award winning. Additional DBA - Clark & Cary.

TREE REMOVAL. VIEW ENHANCEMENT. LIMBING. PRUNING. CABLING & BRACING. BUCKET WORK. STUMP GRINDING. LOGGING. RESTORATION THINNING. STORM DAMAGE CLEANUP.