Legacy One Heating LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

4463 Russell Rd #103

Mukilteo, WA 98275

We bring over 20 years of experience and were founded on the idea that customers want a service, not a technician that is a salesman. There are no pushy upsells, or accessories that nobody needs. We specialize in commercial and residential heating, A/C, energy efficiency, and ventilation systems....

05/21/2018

Joyce T.

We called a company that advertises on tv with a catchy jingle for a fix on our old heat pump. We knew we might have to replace it. A fix was not in the plan for this company.......only a replace. The price was shocking and they would give us a discount if we did it right away. ugh Just so irksome. Our neighbor had used Legacy One recently for a new heat pump as had friends of our neighbor. Karl gave us the option of repairing the old one or installing a new one. We opted for a new one with a new air handler, too. He gave us a few options on brands and then installed a couple days later. We really are saving on the electric bill.....probably half this winter. yay It will take a few years to pay for it in savings but we have a warmer house now, too. The new heat pumps are quite efficient for this mild climate. Our old unit could not keep up so auxiliary heat was coming on too often. We would turn down the temperature to keep it from coming on so were usually a little cold. My only complaint is that the cement pad on which the heat pump sits is on a steep hill and the workers eroded the dirt on the downhill side and did not replace.....but it was a minor problem for us and husband shoveled dirt back up.

Description of Work
replace heat pump

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review. We do apologize for the erosion around the heat pump as it had been getting dark and we do take responsibility for not doing 1 last check around the heat pump before leaving that evening. We are happy to hear that your energy savings are starting to show already. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future. Charles Bannister Service Manager Legacy One Heating, LLC

09/27/2017

William Z.

Install was good, but took longer than estimated. Very responsive to question after install.

Description of Work
Heat pump installation

09/27/2017

William Z.

Did an excellent job on the install and have been great on after care.

Description of Work
Installation of new heat pump and furnace

02/02/2017

Gary L.

Good. Karl is always willing to come out no matter what time you call. Our furnace has gone out twice during cold snaps and he made sure he took care of us.

Description of Work
Gas line installed, furnace repair, downdraft installation, and dryer vent installation.

02/02/2017

Gabe O.

It was a great experience, great follow up and service.

Description of Work
Installed new Heat pump and furnace

02/01/2017

Jessica S.

He provided fantastic service and relayed the problem and solution to me thoroughly over the phone as I am was not able to visit the house myself. Pricing was reasonable and I appreciated the professionalism and quality service.

Description of Work
Legacy One serviced the furnace for my rental property twice, both times after an unexpected outage when it was cold. Karl was able to visit the house very quickly and fix two different issues.

Ann S.

I immediately called my Home Warranty Co., who tried to get an HVAC company, but because of the cold conditions, they couldn't get anyone. They authorized me to find someone on my own, who would work according to their parameters. Karl, from Legacy One LLC was recommended by a friend of mine. I explained the situation, and he was willing to contact the Warranty company, and find out what needed to be done to get approval for a new furnace. The good news was he came first thing Sat. morning, and did what he needed to do to get approval. The bad news was the furnace distributor was closed till Mon. morning! First thing Monday they were at my house with a new furnace, and by Monday afternoon it was warm and toasty in my house! I would recommend Legacy One LLC for any heating or A/C work you might need. Quick to respond and easy to work with!

Description of Work
After calling the gas company because there was an odd odor every time my furnace came on, the gas company shut off the gas to my furnace ( I had a cracked heat exchanger)! This was a Friday morning on one of the coldest weekends in January! I needed a new furnace ASAP!

Tyler J.

Install went very well. Clean and respectful of my garage-space. They identified shortcomings in existing installation, and fixed them to prevent long-term failures on the new furnace.

Description of Work
Serviced old YORK furnace. With multiple components failed or near failing, they made the recommendation to replace. Quote was provided on-site, options for good-better-best. Chose the best option, YORK's YP9C series. Price was good, better than the headliner-heating companies in W. WA

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,fireplaces

Mark K.

I called Karl the next morning and he was out right away. He went the extra mile to get the new furnace installed the same day and our home has never been so comfortable. The best part--the price was completely reasonable price. I can't give Karl a big enough Thank you for all that he did.

Description of Work
We got back from a trip and found that our furnace was broken.

JC Appliance Services

Jc appliance services, we repair and service all major brands of home appliances. We also have maintenance plans available for servicing built-in refrigerators, which includes filter service and hose/water line replacement. We offer appliance installs and re-installs post construction as well.

Offers by JC Appliance Services on Angi
    CARTER BROTHERS REFRIGERATOR REPAIR

BREAKING NEWS!! OUR FACTORY TRAINED SERVICE MEN ARE TAKING EXTRA AND ALL PRECAUTIONS DEALING WITH THIS TRAGIC CORONA VIRUS. EVERYONE IS PROPERLY MASKED AND DRESSED FOR YOUR UTMOST HEALTH AND SAFETY WHEN ENTERING YOUR HOME FOR SERVICE. WE WILL ALSO BE OFFERING DISCOUNTS FOR ANYONE THAT IS IN FINANCIAL NEED BECAUSE OF THIS TRAGIC SITUATION. We appreciate all of your consideration! FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS FOR 43 YEARS - FREE SERVICE CALL FOR REFRIGERATORS, FREEZERS AND WINE COOLERS ONLY - SENIOR DISCOUNT - SAME DAY SERVICE THERE ARE TRUCKS IN YOUR AREA NOW. Servicing all King county and Seattle areas. Discounts for Microsoft, Amazon, Police and Fire, Boeing.

Offers by CARTER BROTHERS REFRIGERATOR REPAIR on Angi
    Apple Appliance Service

Same day/next day in home appliance service and repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Installation, repair, and service of all gas and electric heating and A/C equipment, gas fireplaces, ventilation fans, and ductwork.

We do not repair or install oil furnaces at this time.