Extreme Steam Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2012

4.3

Extreme Steam Carpet Cleaning’s business model is simple - we want to be known for quality service and fair prices – every time you call us. We want to be known as a company that values integrity in all dealings – we have built our company under this premise. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to show you first hand the quality and value of our service in your home. We hope to hear from you soon, and look forward to working with you! We have the best, brand new Hydramaster truck mount equipment and over 25 years of collective experience in this industry. We are family owned and run!...

Flood MD, LLC is the first response to your Water Damage Mitigation and Restoration needs. In addition to water damage mitigation and restoration, we also provide services in Mold removal, Flooring installation, and Asbestos Testing. We are a full service company that completes the project from start to finish. We also have Licensed Asbestos AHERA Building Inspector to satisfy all EPA and AHERA requirements for Asbestos testing before demolition. We are here to serve you in your water damage needs whether its from a leaking refrigerator or a broken water pipe. Why should you choose Flood MD, LLC for your water damage or hardwood flooring? *Our Techs are certified by nationally recognized certification, Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), which gives our techs both the knowledge and expertise to tackle any project using the latest technologies and psychrometrics. *We take care of your home with the utmost care and respect. *We make a stressful situation less stressful by guiding you through the process and providing an open line of communication. We provide our guidance and we are committed to establishing and maintaining communication with the property owner throughout the process.

We are an emergency restoration company specializing in water, fire and mold damage.

Welcome to Preferred Carpet Care. My name is Kevin Thompson, owner/operator of Preferred Carpet Care the home of “The Most Thorough Carpet Cleaner Ever” serving the greater Seattle metro area. Unlike many of the large commercial carpet cleaners I take pride in the service I perform. I am personally involved in every step of your service until you are 100% satisfied or it's “FREE”. I have extensive training & education in carpet cleaning techniques. You don’t have to worry about an inexperienced employee being sent to clean for you. I do all my own cleaning. That means you know exactly who you are dealing with. I believe you should expect the best and that’s what I deliver! I use a powerful truck mounted steam cleaning method of cleaning. This is the method recommended by the largest companies that make and warrantee carpets. Trained in the use of over 20 stocked specialty spot removal products I have the training, experience and equipment for the removal of most or your most difficult stains & dirt. I know how to return your carpet to a like new appearance. Owned & operated by Kevin Thompson. Additional email - preferredcarpetcare@hotmail.com

09/05/2017

I would not use them again. He didn't move anything. He did not go over any spots. There were stains and spots. He just whisked over and that was all. He just didn't do a good job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

07/02/2015

Description of Work
They were professional and able to reschedule my appointment for me and find a time available at my convenience. Very good service! Cleaner than I thought my carpets would be. Feels like new.

06/30/2015

Category upholstery cleaning

12/31/2014

Extremely well. The tech showed up 5 minutes early but waited until the appointment time to ring the bell. Very organized, confirmed what I wanted done and the associated cost. I had a $50 coupon from their website which he happily deducted from the total. The work was thorough and extremely well done. The carpet looked brand new when he was done! My neighbor stopped by when she saw the van and he...

Description of Work
Pre-spotted my carpeting in living room, dining room, family room, hallways and 2 bedrooms; steam cleaned with truck mount machine (the tech said the equipment is less than a year old). Put corner wall protection so that my paint was not chipped - a nice touch!

Category carpet cleaners

We do superior steam carpet cleaning; upholstery cleaning; tile cleaning; water damage.

Satisfaction