Blue Flame Heating, Air & Electric

Washington: Contractors
12/31/2022

7116 220th St SW Ste 1

Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

As COVID-19 continues to impact the global community, we at Blue Flame want to update you on the steps we have taken to ensure the safety of our employees and customers, please visit our website at www.blueflamecomfort.com for a detailed statement. Blue Flame Comfort specializes in residential install, service as well as maintenance with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Ask us about tankless water heaters, high-efficiency furnaces, and heat pumps! Our office and standard hours are listed but our dedicated team of background-checked and thoroughly trained technicians are ready and willing to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency services....

HVAC Companies (743)electrician (56)water heaters (49)lighting (1)air duct cleaning (30)fireplace services (26)plumbers (16)gas leak repair (15)appliance repair (10)well & water pump repair (8)drywall (5)chimney cap repair (3)

08/06/2021

Avoid at all cost. Very unprofessional, not responsive, non existent customer service, not worth the hassle. About a month and a half I started the process of getting AC for my Manufactured Home and Home Depot recommended them. I went through all the process got a guy to check the area and measure the house to make sure I had the correct size (Ton) for my house. He was great answered all. Got the ...

Description of Work
New AC Install

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/24/2021

06/26/2021

Company answered the phone after hours Friday and made an appointment for Saturday morning. We received a call Saturday morning that we did not in fact have an appointment and it should not have been scheduled by the after hours service. We had to start again from scratch looking for a vendor to work with.

Description of Work
Repair AC unit

Work Completed On 06/26/2021

06/25/2021

The company did a good job but fell short when it came to the receptionist (Denise) was very rude and killed the entire experience for me. Every person I talked to at blue flame was amazing except Denise. So Rude.

Description of Work
Install a Central Air Conditioning System

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

03/01/2021

John provided great service and got the job done! For sure, I would hire again. However, I rated a B because the total cost was not 1) what I was quoted and 2) was given to me after the service was done. This would not have changed the outcome (I would have said yes do it) but customers should be informed of what the cost will be before anything is fixed.

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

Category furniture repair

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

02/23/2021

I had a technician come in to determine why my dining room light did not come on. The tech opened up my light switches and determined that the fixture had failed. Kind of surprising but not entirely unreasonable. He pointed out that one of the light switches should be replaced as it was cracked. I also asked him to replace a light switch in a different room. On his way out he hit his head on the l...

Description of Work
Troubleshooting lighting

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

01/15/2021

Not smoothly. We selected Blue Flame because they were cheaper than Greenwood Heating & Air, and they could do the work immediately, while Greenwood had a waitlist several weeks long (should have been a clue). If I had to summarize the experience I would say communication was poor, requiring me to project manage the replacement more than I wanted to. Half the time you tried to call the office, the...

Description of Work
Replacing a heat pump.

Category appliance repair,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We pride ourselves on customer service and it looks like we missed the mark. We use feedback like yours so we can learn and improve with each customer we serve. We apologize for failing to meet your expectations. We will be in touch to see how we can make this right.

01/09/2021

It was great. He was responsive, showed up on time, and did a great job - telling me what was going on as he was doing stuff.

Description of Work
Installing new electrical outlet, replacing others.

Category electrician

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks for the great review. We are glad to hear that the electrical service met your expectations. We appreciate you as a customer and thanks for your business!

12/14/2020

The installation did not go well at all. The installers were here all day and they tracked mud through our garage. They also did a sloppy job of installing the lines on the wall in the laundry room. The system didn't work so they called a technician to come check. The tech, Tobias, complained that we woke him up. He was very grumpy and we could hear him having angry conversations on his cell phone...

Description of Work
Install heat pump system and water heater

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize that the experience did not meet your expectations. We would love the opportunity to make this right. A member of our management team has attempted to look further into the situation but was unable to find your contact information in our system under your name. Could you please contact us directly? You can visit our website (www.bl...

11/05/2020

I highly recommend Blue Flame. I always get 2 or 3 estimates for things but we have had such excellent results from Blue Flame in the past that we just stayed with them. The team that installed the equipment was very professional, knowledgeable and personable. More than happy to explain things and make sure that we were happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
New Furnace

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit a review for our company. We appreciate your kind words, your recommendation, and your business. We look forward to servicing your newly installed equipment for years to come. Thanks again and have a great day!

10/16/2020

The work went excpetionally well. Hunter and his team are professional, knowledgable and kind and the price was just right. We highly recommed them.

Description of Work
Wiring for a hot tub

Category electrician,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks for taking the time to give us feedback on Angie's List. It's great to hear the Hunter and our team took care of your needs. We look forward to working again with you in the future. Have an awesome day!

Installation & repair of gas &/or electric furnaces, heat pumps, and air conditioning units. Install only: gas piping and /or ductwork with full system installation, tankless and standard water heaters.

Duct cleaning, install oil furnaces, repair or install of fireplaces, repair, or maintenance of tankless or standard water heaters.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check