3 amigos general contractor

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2012

no employees,I'm the owner so when you need the work to be done right I'm the one responsable for the job,I do free estimates no rush no push,I can get pay by check or cash I do also subcontracting jobs....

Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows

Gu-Wi Gutters & Windows is a family-owned exterior cleaning company that has been serving clients in the Seattle and Portland area since 2007. With over 14,000 customers served, we are proud to call ourselves one of the very best when it comes to gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, and moss removal. Contact us today for more information! NO CHARGE until you are 100% SATISFIED! We get rid of the ooey-gooey so you don't have to! FREE QUOTES for the following services: Gutter Clearing, Gutter Repair, Gutter Installation, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Moss Removal.

Gutter King Inc

Wa license #gu-tt-ek 201 bn. Additional phones - (425) 745-8808, (877) 775-4766.

Offers by Gutter King Inc on Angi
Seattle Art Constructions

Seattle Art Constructions LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability, is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

12/03/2018

They did a great job. I'm having them come back for another project.

Description of Work
Installing Gutter Guards

12/06/2017

Couldn't have been better. This is a busy time of year for contractors that provide this service, but Juan made time for us at the end of his work day. He and his brother showed up at the time he said they would and knocked it out (gutter cleaning). Not only were the gutters cleared, they cleared a clogged downspout and the area around the house looked great. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

11/22/2015

They did an excellent job. Juan was very responsive and professional when setting up the appointment. They arrived on time and did a thorough job, leaving my deck and driveway cleaner than when they arrived. The price was extremely reasonable. I've asked them to come quarterly to keep my gutters clear and will consider them for other jobs I need done at my house based on this experience. I'd highl...

Description of Work
The owner Juan Jimenez and his assistant cleaned out my gutters and cleaned my roof.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,roof cleaning

06/16/2014

I've been using them for six years. They're excellent. They just do excellent work. Their prices are fantastic. They're good people to deal with. They care about how well they do and they want to make you happy.

Description of Work
I used 3 Amigos Window Washing & Gutters. They performed the gutters and the driveway.

05/03/2014

Excellent. He did them a few years ago, and we plan to call him for later this month or early April.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows inside and out, 2 levels, daylight lower level, no large ladders needed.

Category window cleaning

Siding, roof pressure,concrete pressure wash, gutter & window cleaning and christmas lights .

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover