Classic Insulation & Pest Control

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2009

Awards & Badges

1404 Riverside Dr Suite C

Mount Vernon, WA 98273

My name is Corey Smith and I am the owner and operator of Classic Insulation & Pest Control. I began working in the pest control industry in 1994 after an honorable discharge from the United States Army. In 1997, I became the owner and have been working in the industry ever since. I have been in this business for over 25 years now and have owned the business for over 25 years. We are Family owned & operated with 18 employees. Cost determined by project size. Additional phone numbers: Seattle (206)367-5707, Everett (425) 259-0008, Lynnwood (425) 742-1740, Lake Stevens (425) 353-4700, Stanwood/Camano (360) 629-3955, Skagit County (360) 424-8190, Eastside (425) 453-2093. Additional contact: Faydra Smith. DBA Classic Clean Up, G B Enterprises of WA LLC, Classic Pest Control Services, Classic Cleanup & Pest Control Services, and Classic Insulation....

insulation (182)pest control (150)animal removal (45)basement waterproofing (16)home inspection (4)

04/01/2021

Very knowledgeable and friendly technician each time I've used their service. I especially appreciate the time made to fully explain what they're doing, what they're seeing, and what I can do on my own to keep 'pests' away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray for spiders and inspect yard for rodents.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2021

03/11/2021

OK, no rats were found (long gone perhaps?). They came out for the first visit as planned. Second one they just showed up without scheduling. Third visit I had to call. The office manager is a disaster. We were attempting to schedule, the scheduler offered up a Tuesday afternoon appointment. I told her that Tuesday was flat out horrible for me, told her any day BUT Tuesday. She said she couldn't f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eliminating rats in basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2021

02/11/2021

As far as exterminator companies go, unless you find a really good small business that will work with you, they all follow the same model: charge you multiple 100s of dollars to come by three times, in which they come to your house, frown at your attic for a while, leave a few traps that will run you 5 bucks at Lowes, and leave. The real get for them is trying to convince you to spend multiple tho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extermination and pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

02/03/2021

Classic's customer relations are outstanding -- they always call before arriving, workers are friendly and efficient. Todd Jenkins also provided excellent customer service on estimating and troubleshooting throughout the project -- quickly took care of some minor nits we had quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Classic Insulation installed crawl space floor and heating duct insulation for us, plus did rodent control cleanup and mitigation.

CATEGORY pest control,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

Excellent news! Always makes us smile to have a job well done. Thanks for the review. ~ Mark Robinson General Manager

01/24/2021

This is an excellent company with friendly, honest staff giving estimates, doing the work, and scheduling/billing in the office. Our R11 insulation was upgraded to R30, all insulation tacked up (it had been falling down), debris removed. They are easy to work with and will make a real difference in the comfort of your home!!! And the price is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgrade crawlspace insulation and remove debris.

CATEGORY insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. Always appreciated! ~ Mark Robinson General Manager

11/25/2020

Classic Pest Control and Insulation is fantastic to work with. We dealt with many other companies and contractors as part of a bigger project, and Classic was clearly the best. We called them in after checking out some other companies. They were by far the most knowledgeable and professional and did the best work. We originally hired them to remove and reinstall our attic insulation as part of a b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl space cleaning, insulation, and pest remediation. Attic cleaning, insulation, and pest remediation. Pest control/rodent and treatment for moisture ants.

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I will be sure to let each of the guys on the crew know how much you appreciated their work. ~ Mark Robinson General Manager

08/27/2020

It went very well. I know there was no damage and I have only seen two ants since they were here. And those were in the next two days; none since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have carpenter ants removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

Thank you so much! Always a great win when things go so smooth and efficient. Yay! Mark Robinson - General Manager

08/12/2020

Peering in, the crawl space appears well insulated. They showed me the additional duct repair work that I requested. I appreciated the project manager's and workers' responsiveness to my questions and their quick , efficient manner as they worked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulate crawl space and pest inspection

CATEGORY pest control,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2021

07/21/2020

There was a WASP nest at our eaves and we found Classic Pest Control & Insulation on Angie's List based on the good reviews. Technician Jordan is courteous, pleasant and professional. He explained the situation, setup, sprayed, treated and removed the net nest in a timely manner today. We are happy with the service!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WASP Nest Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I will be sure to let Jordan know about his excellent level of service provided to you. We are always so excited when our technicians 'knock it out of the park' for a customer. Cheers! Mark Robinson - General Manager

06/06/2020

Mark was excellent. He took the time to explain everything and did a very thorough job! We would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Elimination of carpenter ants

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate your kind words. Happy to have served you. Mark Robinson - General Manager

We are receipients of the 2015 Super Service Awards for Pest Control/Exterminating AND Insulation! Pest Control - rats, birds, wasps, bats, moisture & carpenter ants. Attic & crawlspace cleaning. Insulation removal & replacement, vapor barrier removal & replacement, heat duct insulation removal & replacement. Deodorizing & sanitizing of crawlspaces & attics.

Pigeon Control