Roof Monkey

With Angi since March 2012

3.9

Guardian Roofing & Exteriors

Guardian Roofing & Exteriors

We specialize in all phases of remodeling and home repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/29/2013

We had several quotes, but they were the only ones that told us that we could probably turn it in on our home owners insurance and they would help pay for it. He even met with our insurance guy and helped make it happen!! Derick and his crew did a great job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roofed our home.

11/10/2013

I called to arrange for a bid to be done. The woman that answered the phone was very rude as if I were bothering her. I asked to have to bid done by Thursday, before the insurance adjuster came. She said that it would be done. No one showed up and we never got a phone call. I wasn't able to give the adjuster a bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called ROOF MONKEY.

06/11/2012

Ok

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely reroofed house. Left mess including cigarette butts and nails in my driveway.

03/20/2012

The service went pretty good. They had it all done within a half a day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took off the old roofing material and replaced it with new roofing material.

CATEGORY roofing

Additions, Aluminum, Asphalt, Composite Roofing, Asphalt Shingles, Cedar Shakes, Chimney, Repairs, Code Violation Repairs, Consultations, Contracting, Copper, Damaged Gutter, Damp, Proof Membranes, Drainage Systems, Fabrication, Fiberglass, Flashing.