Summit Painting LLC

Washington: Contractors
02/06/2023

PO Box 14921

Mill Creek, WA 98082

We will be wearing face coverings and use hand sanitizer often. We can also wipe down door knobs after each use with a sanitizer.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

interior painting202098012
We repainted the walls and ceilings. We also primed and painted the trim to match this customers newly installed cabinets. We also repainted the staircase railing.

Summit Painting is a local, residential painting company. We have won service awards for interior and exterior painting, power washing and deck refinishing over the past several years with Angie's List. Bottom line, is you will not have to worry about your project. Once you hire us, your only stress will be deciding on your colors. We do offer our services from the small to the full home repaint. We do all repairs on decks, siding, interior walls and trim as needed. We have a network of contractors to put you in touch with if you need something we do not offer. We also are happy to take care of your small projects while taking pride in every job we do and aim to be as efficient as possible. We are happy to come back for any touch up.. We always offer free estimates. Feel free to call us at 425-891-4707 with any questions you have or to schedule a free estimate. For a expedited response, visit us at www.summitpaintingnw.com and fill out the contact form. You can also learn some of the methods we use as well as a few tips and tricks....
Interior Painting  project

interior painting

202098012
Interior Painting  project

interior painting

202098077

interior painting (94)house painting (72)pressure washing (21)deck cleaning (19)decks & porches (7)general contractors (4)drywall (2)

01/05/2021

Leslie D.

After I met Stuart, the owner of Summit painting, I knew I wanted to hire him for my painting needs. He was very professional, knowledgeable, competent in his line of work and just a really likeable guy. I was very comfortable with him and knew it would be a good fit. We discussed the scope of work which included painting and staining of a brand new stair case (along with interior walls) and he understood my expectations. I received a very clear bid from him that outlined in detail what the job included and any potential additional charges, which I appreciated. When painting day came....I couldnt have been any happier. His guys were amazing. They were on time, extremely professional, friendly, clean and tidy, efficient and amazing painters. They all worked so well together. I just have to say I was amazed at how much care they took to cover and protect all of my furniture. I just hand my kitchen remodeled and they were meticulous in their care. I am in love with the paint job and I am so glad that I trusted my gut and went with Summit painting. I plan to have them back to to paint my upstairs bedrooms soon. You will not be dissapointed. I'm thrilled.

Description of Work
Interior painting and staining

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

08/21/2020

Brett W.

It was good. I had used him before.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/21/2020

08/11/2020

Bob P.

During this challenging Covid-19 period, Summit arrived as scheduled, and completed the job in four days. I used Summit Painting in the past on a commercial job requiring painting the interior of a bar & grill in one day, with the job requiring completion by 11:00 am. Summit rose to the task, quite an accomplishment in my opinion. I highly recommend Summit Painting for your painting requirement.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of residence

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

07/15/2020

Caley P.

Stuart was extremely responsive and reliable. He did a wonderful job cleaning and staining our deck, in addition to providing a quick and accurate estimate. I would highly recommend Summit Painting's services to anyone.

Description of Work
Staining a deck

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

06/28/2020

Aaron F.

We got three estimates and although Summit's was not the lowest it was competitive and bar far the most comprehensive and detailed. After selecting Summit, Stuart the owner, worked closely with us to ensure we had a successful result. He met with us twice prior to the project to help select paint and confirm our expectations were aligned with the plan. During the project his team was hard working, helpful and courteous. Stuart checked in regularly and when we noticed minor damage to our gutter as a result of a ladder he checked it out and agreed to take care of it right away. Following the completion of the project we walked through it together and his team did a thorough job on touch up. We'd 100% hire Stuart and his team for future projects. We hope to use them for interior painting this winter.

Description of Work
Exterior repaint

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

06/19/2019

Rob and Joanna R.

Stuart was quick to respond to my request for an estimate and managed to schedule the project within a few weeks from the time I signed the contract. He explained the process clearly and kept me informed about the progress. He worked thoroughly and efficiently, getting the deck prepped in just a few hours the first day, and with the help of a crew member, finishing up the sanding and staining in just over half a day. When the costs ran lower than anticipated, he passed the savings on to me. Best of all, it looks like I have a brand new deck. People I don’t even know have complimented me on how good it looks. The whole experience was seamless.

Description of Work
My approximately 500 sq ft wood deck needed to be cleaned, stripped, and restained. The pickets in particular were mighty green from algae.

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/16/2019

06/12/2019

GEORGE B.

The owner gave me a bid in a timely way and the work was performed to my complete satisfaction. He was in contact with me and it couldn't have gone better. The price was very competitive and he was a positive person to work with.

Description of Work
Wood deck cleaning and stain

Category decks,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

05/03/2019

Michael C.

Stuart and his team were completely professional. We contracted with them at the end of last year's season. Due to our unpredictable PNW weather, we were unable to start the job before the heavy rain season set in. However, he placed us first on his priority list for the Spring. True to his word, he contacted us at the earliest date and arranged to begin prep work. His team showed up on schedule and knocked out all the exterior prep work in a single day. The crew covered all scrubs and moved patio furniture out of the way. No damage! After another week of rain, the weather cleared and they were able to start. The overall job took two days. We were thrilled with results. Our home looks brand new and we love our red door. You can't go wrong with Summit. The crews were professional and took great care to protect our lawn, shrubs and outdoor furniture. No overspray, no missed cracks, no paint on the window glass. Everything was taped and all the hand work was done with precision and care. The cost was reasonable and their responsiveness was top rate. Returned every call and kept every deadline. We are going to use them again for our interior work in another month or so.

Description of Work
Exterior home painting

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

01/02/2019

Mary F.

Stuart Riensche and his crew did an excellent job and were a pleasure to work with. I would highly, highly recommend this company to anyone. He runs a tight ship. We were soo impressed with the quality of work! Great attention to detail. Such a beautiful job and done on time, on budget without any negative suprises. Can't say enough good things about these guys. And their pricing was very competitive. Stuart got back to us quickly and once we accepted the bid, he scheduled us. The project start date was a couple of months out, and they started right on schedule. Our home hadn't been painted in 15 years ago and was starting to look like it needed to be done again. My husband had used a sprayer and only put on a single coat at the time. When they pressure washed our house, quite a bit of loose paint came off, down to the bare wood. That meant that the primer paint layer that was needed was more extensive than they had planned. They did a great job making sure the bare wood was all primed, and then painted 2 coats of top quality paint. All the lines are crisp and so professional. We realized after they started that we also wanted to have the deck painted, and they were able to do that too, at a very good price. Stuart and his team met and greatly exceeded our expectations! Really great company.

Description of Work
Home exterior painting

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

Review for Summit Painting LLC - PO Box 14921, Mill Creek, WA - 37634882

11/02/2018

Heather M.

Stuart and his crew are awesome! I had some challenging painting issues including vaulted ceilings, some old faux finishing interior rooms that I wanted to paint over and some chair rails removed. The quality of Summit Painting's work was incredible and they finished it expediently and leave everything clean when they are done! George, the foreman, on the job was communicative and easy to work with. I will always hire them for future projects!

Description of Work
interior home painting

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

Interior & Exterior Painting and siding repair work. Deck & Fence Staining and repair. Trim and millwork repair and new installation. Bathroom remodels and window repair and new install. Pressure washing. Moss treatment for roofs.

Major aspects of construction. But we do offer lite remodel work listed in the services offered area.