High-Tech Living Experience

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2011

P.O. Box 14534

Mill Creek, WA 98082

We are a local, family owned and operated home & business electronics installation company. We offer high quality products and services at competitive prices. Free consultation and estimates! We are a proud member of CEDIA (Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association). Fully licensed, bonded and insured....

07/19/2017

Darrin V.

Communicating with Nick was great. He was upfront with the labor costs and estimated materials cost. The team arrived on time and did great work with all of the cabling runs. They were very clean and ensured that all of the scrap materials were picked up, and work areas were vacuumed clean after they finished. I'm very happy with the quality of the work, and the installers also made sure to test all of the connections before they left. There was one small miss, where the installers didn't have enough RCA connections to terminate the subwoofer cable runs, but they came back the next day to simply insert the connector into the wall plate to finish up the work. I would definitely work with Nick and team again for any future audio cabling projects.

Description of Work
We hired Nick's team to run 12 gauge speaker wire from our entertainment center to 2 rear surround speakers, 2 subwoofer runs, a center channel speaker, and two height effects speakers (including mounting the speakers). All speaker wire runs were terminated to wall plates with binding posts or RCA connections. All of the speaker cable was run underneath the floor and in the walls for a very clean look.

Category home theater design

08/21/2015

Frank C.

Description of Work
replaced and repaired security cameras on a CCTV System

Category home theater design, home security systems

04/18/2014

Eric R.

Called and asked if they gave free estimates in the Mount Vernon area. The guy I talked to stated they did and I proceeded to ask for some information over the phone. We discussed a camera surveillance system that he said would be in the $2000-$3000 range. I stated I would like a TV mounted and some cable and ethernet run through the house has well. When I asked when they could come by to give an estimate he would only say things like “I’m not really sure when we could do that.” I live in Mount Vernon and their website states they serve the Puget Sound area. I said I was not in a hurry and would work around their schedule. I finally had to ask “are you saying you are not willing to come and give an estimate?” The response was “Ya, it’s not really worth our time to come out there in case you decide to go with someone else.” Can’t believe they would turn down an over $4000 payday because the short drive was too much of an inconvenience. I believe it is most likely because they know their prices are high. I will find someone else to do the work.

Description of Work
Refused to give estimate due to distance. I live in their stated service area.

Category home automation

I apologize that you did not have a good experience in talking with me for 3 minutes on the phone the other day. I think there was a misunderstanding right away in our conversation about the timing of the estimate that you wanted. I was wrongly under the impression that you needed an estimate done within a few days or so. Most of our work is done in the Seattle/Bellevue/Everett areas and we had a full couple of weeks of work and estimates already planned out with nothing in the Skagit County area, and there was no way for us during that time frame to take time away from other commitments to drive to Mount Vernon to give an estimate. I don’t remember you saying you would work around our schedule, but again, that might have been my fault for not recognizing that. If you ever call again, I am sure you will have a better experience - Nick

12/26/2013

Catherine O.

High Tech came by gave an estimate with the way the job would be done. They should up on time and very professional. While doing the installation they were courteous and kept the areas of work clean and you would never know they were their working. They did a great job and we have nothing but positive things to say. I would absolutely ask them back for any further work.

Description of Work
Set up and ran both cat and tv cable throughout the home

Category home theater design

07/15/2013

william R.

He took over from the company who originally roughed in the house but did not finish. It was a difficult job since none of the wiring was labelled. He did a good job and completed the work satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Installed complete low voltage wireless Control 4 system in new home. Security, heat, Sound, TV, Lighting controls, Internet

Category home theater design, internet service, home automation

10/10/2011

Paul E.

Coordinating the various aspects of a remodeling project is a challenge, but integrating Nick Nelson and High-Tech Living Experience into my project was very easy. Nick was very easy to work with, and he was very accomodating of the schedule that was dictated by other portions of the project. When we needed Nick, he was able on time and ready to work. The quality of Nick's work was very high too. I'm very pleased with Nick's work and would highly recommend him for other projects.

Description of Work
I contacted Nick Nelson to consult with wiring my house for high-speed Internet and video distribution while doing a major remodeling project. Nick helped me scope the possibilities and options based on my budget and the infrastructure of the house. I had some knowledge about the process, but Nick’s professional experience and knowledge helped fill the gaps to provide me a complete solution. After scoping the work, my contractor installed Cat-5e combo cable throughout the house. Nick returned to terminate the cables and install face plates. Nick also installed and set up the home base that serves as the network nerve center for my house.

Category home automation

09/07/2011

Anne D.

Our phone/office phone system needed some upgrading. He set it up for us intergrated part of the old with the new. Our home has a lot of low voltage wiring for numerous systems and he was able to work with it. The 50 inch HDTV set of 8 years went out. He installed the new set with a new wall mount as well as remote to match up with our receiver. Speakers were adusted. Our WiFi system needed his help also.

Description of Work
Installed 50 inch HDTV with wall mount and new remote that had to be programmed to our surround sound receiver.. The remote had to be programmed as well to match up with our receiver. Fixed the sound coming from the speakers. Previously we had used him to install a new phone system to our complicated phone system. Everything is working.

Category home theater design, phone repair, home automation

Compute Reboot

Computer repair, ethernet installation, IT services, stereo/ home theater systems, laptop/ desktop services, and so much more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air

As a provider of essential services here in the Puget Sound Region, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air remains open to serve you. To ensure the safety of our customers our technicians' health is monitored closely and we are following the highest safety recommendations, including the use of masks and protective gloves. The health and wellness of our customers and employees will always come first. We are here for you! Seatown provides Electrical, Plumbing, Heating, and A/C services in the Greater Puget Sound region, concentrating in King and Snohomish county. With our customer satisfaction guarantee, you can rest assured that your system will outlast industry standards, providing safety, and comfort for your home, for many years to come. You will never have to search for a new electrical, plumbing or heating and air contractor again. That is our promise. Seatown continues to lead Angie's List, with overall "A" reviews, by serving one customer at a time and giving top-notch service. We hope to build long-lasting customer relationships, throughout Washington State. Our world-class technicians will show up to your door in clean uniforms, with visible ID and state certification, trained to over-exceed your expectations, and never leaving a mess behind. We are Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating And Air, Washington's all in one contractor.

Offers by Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air on Angi
    NVS ELECTRIC LLC

With more than 14 of experience in the residential electrical field, we strive to provide electrical services to North Seattle, Snohomish County, King County and the surrounding areas. We are certified, licensed, bonded, insured, and pursue excellent electrical services, ethics and customer support. We know that your home’s electrical system is very important to you and your family, so our goal is always to work with homeowners/contractors to provide solutions for any problems, regardless of how big or small they may be in nature. Our ultimate goal is to bestow you an electrical system that is safe, reliable, up to code, and functioning properly. We will go to all measures to achieve your complete satisfaction, as we care immensely about customer input, ideas, concerns, and questions enabling us to render a final product that meets the current electrical code and embodies what the customer imagined and desired.

Offers by NVS ELECTRIC LLC on Angi
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Home Theater, LCD/Plasma Flat TV Installation, Multi-Room Audio/Video, Remote Control Solutions, Home Automation, Structured Wiring, CCTV & Camera Surveillance/Recording, Home Computer and Networking, Lighting Control, Phone & Intercom, Security & Access Control, Energy Management.