Smith Brothers Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2010

3923 88th St NE Ste G

Marysville, WA 98270

Smith Brothers Carpet Cleaning is an independent locally owned and operated company founded in 1997 with the purpose of offering the highest quality cleaning services in the area. We only use quality equipment, the latest detergents, and trained, uniformed technicians. We have the knowledge and experience to properly care for your carpet, upholstery, and area rugs. All of these services are backed by our personal satisfaction guarantee. We offer free in home estimates, and in many cases next day service. Call Smith Brothers for the ultimate cleaning experience....

carpet cleaning (19)flooring (4)upholstery cleaning (3)carpet installation (3)oriental rug cleaning (2)floor cleaning (2)tile installation (1)

01/14/2019

They did a good job, on time, reasonable price and were pleasant people to work with.

Description of Work
Cleaning two large carpets that were way overdue for cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

10/05/2018

Very professional. Couldn’t be happier with results.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and repair

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

03/27/2018

Very happy with how thorough a job was done. We rented a house that the prior tenant had had cleaned by some cheapo outfit. He worked out of a minivan with what was one grade better than a rental machine, and half-a@@ed the job. Smith Bros came in and did a far superior job. They came before we moved in, so about a week after the other joker. Carpets that the rental agent said were “as is” due to ...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 12/07/2017

08/19/2017

These guys were amazing! Our sythetic fiber carpet was badly stained just from high traffic walking on it with bare feet over and over. I honestly did not think that they would be able to get the stains out of this very light colored carpet but they did. Apparently the company is owned by two best friends, so it is kind of family owned. Anyway they basically did the impossible, and made the carpet...

Description of Work
We were moving out of our apartment and needed to have our badly stained synthetic carpets cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 12/08/2016

07/29/2016

We purchased a new home and set up an appointment. Then I found out that we could not get the keys until the next day. The owner was able to make some adjustments to his schedule & fortunately got me in the following day. He arrived promptly on the agreed upon time & did a wonderful job! I would definitely recommend this company!

Description of Work
He cleaned and stretched my great room, bedrooms and office.

Work Completed On 07/13/2016

10/29/2015

I have used Smith Brothers from time to time for 10 years. I am a repeat customer because they give a good estimate, are prompt, professional and the cleaning turns out beautifully. If you decide on services beyond what is estimated, be sure to ask the pricing to avoid surprises.

Description of Work
Cleaned two rooms and a hallway, applied protectant, and cleaned one recliner.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2015

10/19/2015

The room looks excellent. The service was quick, affordable, and friendly. I will definitely use them in the future for any carpet needs!

Description of Work
A large room of carpet was stretched.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation,flooring contractor

Cost $134.31

Work Completed On 08/27/2015

10/12/2015

Did a great job and completed it when they said they would. Got gum out of one of the carpets, which I really appreciate.

Description of Work
Cleaned 8x10 area rug and 2 runners.

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

07/25/2015

I have dogs and they marked the carpet while I've been sick for five months. I am trying to sell my home and needed help to make it presentable. They did a good job.

Description of Work
Stretched and shampooed carpet.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 07/23/2015

07/10/2015

Arrived on time, cleaned and applied guard to all carpeted areas. I have two dogs and one cat with multiple stains from food and urine, along with wear in high traffic areas. Thoughtful and professional, warned the deeper stains may/will reappear, they have but far less noticeable. I am pleased with the service. Far better than company I used before.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in entire house, living, dining, two bedrooms and closets.

Work Completed On 07/09/2015