Resolution Plumbing

Washington: Contractors
02/26/2022

6704 49Th Place NE

Marysville, WA 98270

I believe in maintaining a high level integrity, performing quality work at a reasonable price. I treat people like I would like people to treat me. I have been plumbing for over 17 years and have a lot of experience doing any plumbing work from small repairs to plumbing whole houses or businesses. I am very friendly, relaxed and listen well to what it is you want. I love helping people and want to keep a great relationship with all my customers. At Resolution Plumbing you get small family owned and operated business that is looking forward to talking care of all of your Plumbing needs!...

plumbers (61)water heaters (3)appliance repair (3)

11/06/2021

Julie B.

Sam is the best! Already planning future upgrades to our 25 yo townhome. And we are highly recommending Resolution Plumbing to our HOA, family, friends and neighbors. Sam is professional, really knowledgable and extremely personable. We had new toilets, faucet and disposal installed and are very pleased.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 11/06/2021

03/14/2021

Winnie S.

Very well. Great job and so thankful we didn’t try and attempted it ourselves. Price was fair. I think we always hope for it to be less, but well worth it having professionals deal with the headache! Appreciated the kindness, cleanliness, professionalism, etc!

Description of Work
Bathtub removal and replacement installed.

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

Thank you!

08/07/2020

Mike M.

Sam arrived on time (he called ahead for notification) and was very personable and professional. Sam's expertise provided a remedy for my leaking exterior hose bibs to the point they did not require total replacement as I originally thought. Sam was focused on my problem and he sought to provide a low-cost solution with minimal disruption to my residence. I wish my experience with Sam and Resolution Plumbing was the norm when dealing with today's professional contractors! Sam's the kind of person you want as a neighbor: honest, trustworthy and friendly.

Description of Work
Two leaking outdoor hose bibs.

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

05/30/2020

Rosanna O.

Sam was AMAZING!! Fast, friendly, and honest service. Very responsive, clear in repairs, and provides options. Everything was done with professionalism from the call, outling issue, solution and billing. Very detail oriented and organized. Went thru warranty and took the time to highlight important parts of the warranty document. Thanks so much Sam!

Description of Work
Kitch sink. Faucet and garbage disposal replacement.

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

Thank you so much for the glowing review Rose!:)

11/10/2019

Raja A.

Superb efficient and friendly service, could not ask for better.

Description of Work
Repair corroded drain line.

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

Thank you!:)

05/21/2019

Jae P.

Sam the owner was very pleasant and friendly he called to tell me he was on his way. He checked the sink found the problem in few minutes and had a solution to the problem (which was caused by the person who installed the sink before). Also provide me with info on water heater that I might need in the future. The cost was very reasonable for the service provided, I've been looking for a good plumber and looks like I found one that I will use again!!!!!!!

Description of Work
fix kitchen sink with low water pressure and screw up done by person who installed new sink

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

05/19/2019

Kerry W.

The plumber was very professional, on time, quick in his repair and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink was leaking at the drain hole

Work Completed On 05/19/2019

02/11/2019

Connie J.

Sam was very professional and never gave in to difficult work conditions. He managed to replace water shutoff valve even though the water supply to building would not shut off completely. I was most satisfied with his work and his attitude. Several months after project he facetimed me to help with installation of shower trim. I cannot imagine finding a better plumber both in terms of experience and attitude. His pricing is fair and his work attitude is exceptional. Other plumbers might have given up when water shutoff to building was not holding but he worked through job and replaced my unit shutoff valve. I am thoroughly satisfied with his work!

Description of Work
Sam installed a bathtub, shower mixing valve, replaced leaking condo shutoff valve,replaced laundry valves and repiped water piping supplying tub/shower.

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

Thank you for such a glowing review!

11/01/2018

Sally H.

I got hosed on the price. Both problems fixed properlu.

Description of Work
Install new disposal , remove old one. Fix a toilet handle so it would flush nd not have to jiggle the handle.

Work Completed On 09/05/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], I checked most recent jobs that I have done in September of this year and I didn’t see you on the schedule. Was this something last year I did? Sorry that you fill cheated if I did do job for you. Price I charge to install a customer supplied disposer is $300.00 with parts included. If I supply it depending on what size disposer you wanted it could have cost anywhere from $500.00 to $900.00 with install. Disposals are not cheap. Usually on something like a toilet trip lever being tightened I don’t charge anything for that. Also not sure what I could have done better on service. I always: protect property with cloth tarps, call before I come over, give a two hour window and call if I am running late, I currently and never have charge to come out to give a price to do work. Are you sure it was me that came out and not someone else? Sam Scilley Resolution Plumbing (425) 320-6975

09/25/2018

Kimberly C.

Fixed the leaking pipes underneath the house and took the extra time to re-do the pipes underneath the kitchen sink. Everything still works great! Friendly and professional. Will definitely use their services in the future.

Description of Work
Leaking pipes

Work Completed On 09/25/2018

Thank you!

Plumbing Remodels, Water Heaters, Water Repipes, Waste Repipes, Plumbing Fixture Installs, Plumbing Repairs ETC...

Drain Cleaning, Well System Repairs Or Replace, Water Filtration.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa