Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2014

PO Box 798

Marysville, WA 98270

We are a residential heating and air conditioning company serving Snohomish County and most of King County. We specialize in service, sales, and installation.

03/22/2017

Curtis L.

I used another company to repair it.

Description of Work
They did some service on our furnace/heater. I do not recall many of the details. The heater/furnace broke again, but I can say if that was their fault, but it was in the same area.

02/13/2017

Jennifer P.

Went well and they show up on time.

Description of Work
Serviced the Gas Furnace under annual contract.

01/23/2017

Hemant S.

Reasonably well. They were working within the constraints of an existing furnace box. Still, they routed a few connections from outside, which was sub-optimal.

Description of Work
Install a new furnace

07/14/2016

Brian N.

05/23/2016

Janet G.

Description of Work
Quick service, professional, competent. Would hire them again or refer them to anyone I know.

05/18/2016

Ariel G.

Description of Work
Last service was furnace and AC maintenance. Paragon heating has installed our furnace approx. 6 years ago and maintained it since the. Perfect service, super responsive. We called them twice when we had issues (once on heating and one on AC). Both times they came over the same or next day and fixed the problem. Both times this was covered by our warranty and they didn't try to oversell us to additional services.

04/07/2016

Larry M.

Description of Work
Replaced thermostat and serviced furnace

03/07/2016

Hemant S.

02/04/2016

Anne L.

Description of Work
Paragon checks my heating system every year and does preventative maintenance. They are very professional in their work.

12/05/2015

Jay R.

This was the second time we used this company, and their lead service technician, Scott Brennan. Last summer our a/c went out, and they were able to come out and repair it in just a couple of days, We wife is a disabled veteran with MS, and if it gets too hot, she can get very sick very quickly. They came to the house in just a few days, and Scott had it repaired very quickly, which included undoing a jury-rigged repair from another company, putting in the required parts correctly, and thoroughly inspecting the unit. This time out central heat pump stopped working. They company was very booked due to the recent storm, and took several days to get to our house, but again Scott took care of the problem in only a couple of hours, and that included an inspection of the fan, as well as the heat exchanger, and any needed parts and physical repairs. Great company, and more than willing to provide expedited service for a disabled veteran with MS.

Description of Work
Repaired central heat pump.

11/10/2015

Steven P.

04/16/2015

Pamela R.

04/16/2015

Craig Z.

Description of Work
Put in new highly efficient gas furnace.

Jennifer P.

Service is fine. They call in advance to let us know when they are coming. Since the furnace is in the rental unit, they contact both me and my tenant to work around our schedule. I do not have any dislikes about them and in fact I have renewed the contract for next year too.

Description of Work
I have a contract with them to service the furnace in the rental unit. While they were servicing they found an issue with the blower motor and they replaced it.

Aura M.

They were under a different ownership when I first used them and they were awesome and I loved them. And then, the second time I called them because our furnace had stopped working. They were under new management and, basically, I was given kind of a run around and stuff about off hours and that the earliest they could get to me was about in a week or something. So I told them I had purchased it under the old ownership and that I was disappointed in their service for trying to fit me in because their whole thing was something about off hours and stuff. And I just told them that we were going to pay for off hours and then they had somebody come and look at it. I have little kids and it was winter time and you don't want your kids to be cold. I was not happy with it at all. Anyway, the owner found out about the person on the phone and they called back and apologized profusely, and they came out the next morning and fixed it. So everything was good. I just did not like that way that it was handled. But they made it right after the little thing. And we still have one more year with them for the maintenance so we'll call them and have them come out and do their thing. And then, depending on how everything goes, we may use them again because they righted the wrong and we're okay with that.

Description of Work
They cleaned up our furnace and did a checkup and everything on it. Then, we purchased a three year maintenance program where they come in every year and do the changing of filters, cleaning, and checking it out.

Aura M.

New ownership from the year before. I had complications with getting my furnace fixed due to the technicians being off on the weekend. He was prompt. He was nice. He was very knowledgeable. The person on the phone was not nice. I will use them again on how they do on the next job.

Description of Work
Furnace maintenance. Clogged filter. Changed filters.

03/24/2015

Bill S.

It went well. They were on time, in fact a few minutes early. As far as I can tell, the work was done great. He was motivated to do the work and get it done. He seemed to be efficient, and I appreciate that because some just want to chit chat.

Description of Work
They serviced my furnace.

03/24/2015

Tim B.

It turned out really well. It has been working perfectly since the repair. Great technician. He was friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
It was on a home warranty. He inspected the furnace and replaced the igniter.

03/19/2015

Kathleen B.

Description of Work
I've been using Paragon for many years for annual servicing and a heat pump and air conditioning replacement. Great job, great service!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

02/25/2015

PAT B.

Category air duct cleaning

Alpine Specialty Cleaning

"TEXT US AT 206-339-5684 "Home of the NADCA Certified "Big Truck" Duct Cleaning Process and the "Super Truck" Ultra-Premium Carpet Cleaning process. Alpine Specialty Cleaning has been cleaning Carpets, Air Ducts/Dryer Vents, Heated Outdoor Power Washing, House Cleaning, Tile/Stone/Grout Cleaning, Draperies, Furniture, and Area Rugs since 1969! We are the only local company to offer all of these premium services within one company. A company you can trust with multiple awards including Super Service awards since 2005! Go to alpineclean.com OR TEXT US AT 206-339-5684 for more information.

o2Pure Air Duct Cleaning

O2PURE Aire Duct Cleaning strives to provide the best service in the industry. Service includes not only the way the clients are treated but also the quality of products that are provided and knowledge shared to allow each customer to make an informed, positive decision for improving air quality in their home and business. NADCA Certified!

2022 Super Service Award

Envirosmart Solution Inc.

Envirosmart Solution Inc. is an insulation, HVAC and Duct cleaning company Located in Renton Washington and service all the puget sound area around Seattle and established in 2004. We are local & family owned and operated business who strive to provide the best service experience for each individual customer from the smallest to the biggest projects. We are offering an energy efficiency and indoor air quality improvement for your house including crawl space and attic clean up, insulation Removal and installation, HVAC services and duct cleaning. We will be glad to serve with all of your needs and will do the best to help you get your project done by YOUR schedule and by your budget. :)

Offers by Envirosmart Solution Inc. on Angi

PARAGHC8632A
    Washington State
    Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
    05/01/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC

How is Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC overall rated?

Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC open?

Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC is open:

What payment options does Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC provide

Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC offer free estimates?

No, Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC does not offer free project estimates.

Does Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC offer a senior discount?

Yes, Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC offers a 5% senior discount.

Does Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC offer emergency services?

Yes, Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC?

No, Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC does not offer warranties.

What services does Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC offer?

Paragon Heating and Home Comfort Solutions, LLC offers the following services: Repair and maintenance of furnaces (gas and electric), heat pumps, and air conditioning. Duct repair and cleaning. Sales and installation of furnaces (gas and electric), heat pumps, ductless heat pumps and air conditioners.