McCarthy Kitchen & Bathroom Remodel

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2009

Specializing in interior remodeling, We feel the keys to a successful project is communication and following through in a timely manor. We have built our company on Integrity, and better remodeling ethics....

Jose & Son Construction LLC

NightHawk Construction LLC

NightHawk Construction is a family business that focuses on delivering a quality finished product that exceeds our customer’s expectations each and every time. We provide superior craftsmanship to bring our client’s vision to reality. The success of our company relies on complete satisfaction of our current clients and continued referrals for future clients.

PuroClean Of Marysville

We are an emergency restoration company specializing in water, fire and mold damage.

09/04/2019

Everything was great until it came time for this company to perform warranty work. I spent weeks trying to get a response and all I received was the receptionist. When I finally spoke with Rick he stated the company was closed and he had opened up a new company. Beware when contacting this company.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,glass repair,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

03/14/2017

Started off OK. Delayed by cabinet deliveries, etc. Once begun the workers were fast. But at the end the tile surfaces were uneven and the sill corners lacked a bullnose finish, exposed tile edges. Not good.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

01/26/2017

They were very professional, came out and gave us a nice bid.

Description of Work
They put in some windows for us and put in a bathroom vent.

Category electrician,replacement windows,ceiling fans

11/12/2016

Great work. Listened to my wants, Rick came with many suggestions for my floors, shower design. He is busy but will keep the workers there from start to finish, will not pull away your worker to start another job. He is a pro and cares about your job. This crew does everything. Going to hire again in a couple of months.

Description of Work
Master bath remodel, walk in granite shower, glass slider door, porcelain floors, quiet fan(2), comfort height soft close commodes(3), vinyl floors(2 rooms). 2 other bathrooms also, 1 needed a much needed fan above bath. Took my fiberglass shower and all carpet away, ALL demo included in quote.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,glass repair,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

If I could give you guys a review and grade it would be A+, I am so lucky to have re connected with you guys, your friendly and open to material suggestions, this resulted in a better more water proof bathroom, and we definitely achieved a classy bathroom. I appreciate your business and kind words!!

07/01/2016

Rick and his crew were easy to deal with, responsive, and did great work. We are very happy with our new floor.

Description of Work
Replaced bathroom floor

Category handyman service

I really appreciate your business, the project went smoothly, and finished on time. Thanks for your planning on this project =)

05/29/2016

My 80 year old Mother was no longer able to safely get in/out of the tub/shower. We needed a totally worthless Jacuzzi tub removed and the bathroom reconfigured for a walk in shower large enough for a shower chair or transfer bench. We contacted several contractors for estimates. Several options were suggested for the walk-in shower, but everything was too expensive given Mom's limited financial resources. Rick McCarthy worked with us to refine the project and got it down to a reasonable price without compromising on any of the essential elements. Mom has a beautiful walk-in shower she can safely use. Rick and his crew were very responsive and did great work. Rick did a good job communicating throughout the project since both my brother and I were helping Mom coordinate the project. Would recommend and use them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Replaced a large Jacuzzi tub with a walk-in shower, installed a new toilet, tile flooring and several grab bars.

Category home remodeling contractor

03/22/2016

We have a stucco house, so replacing windows is challenging; previously, other contractors didn't want to do the job. We are so happy with the results and work performed by McCarthy Energy. Rick and Josh were very thorough and the job was completed with the utmost care and workmanship in a timely manner. We love our new windows and French door!

Description of Work
They Installed a French door to replace a window, and installed four additional replacement windows.

Category window installer

01/11/2016

After finding McCarthy Remodel on Angie's List, we met with Rick as the second potential contractor for our planned remodel. His approach and demeanor meshed well with us, so we developed a remodel plan and proceeded in April of 2015. My wife and I were very impressed with the professionalism of Rick's work crew and the quality of the work done. We enjoy our home so much more now that most of our downstairs has been remodeled. We suspected a possible leak from our upstairs tub, and it turned out that the tub had to be replaced, but Rick and his crew brought in a wonderful replacement tub and we are now very confident our leak problem is resolved. All the work was completed within the planned one month time period, with a few days extra for the tub and tile replacement in the master bathroom. Rick's crew was here each and every work day on time to start work and made sure the work area was clear of debris at the end of each day. So if you are looking for a quality home remodel, give Rick a call. That's what we are going to do for our next remodel project.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel plus adjoining rooms and a complete downstairs bathroom remodel. Two windows were replaced as part of this project. After finding some leakage coming from the upstairs bathroom, McCarthy performed a partial master remodel that resolved the issue.

Category ceramic tile installer","plumber","room remodeling","window installer","home remodeling contractor

12/07/2015

Rick and Josh were so very pleasant to work with. They went above and beyond anything I had expected. Josh found a leak in the kitchen sink draining through an old clogged basement pipe. He went out of his way to find this and it was repaired in short order and I was not even charged for this. They put so much effort into all of this work, they made me feel as if I were part of their family. Josh is a master craftsman and everything turned out so awesome! I can highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Total powder room remodel, total gutting of kitchen and remodel, lots of electrical updates ( very old home) , found and repaired leak in basement related to clogged pipes draining kitchen sink.

Category handyman service","plumber","room remodeling","water damage restoration service","home remodeling contractor

11/22/2015

Rick literally laughed at our ideas. We planned to have a load bearing wall removed to open the kitchen to our dining/living room. He made us feel like this was a ridiculous thing and that it would be too hard because the beam needed would be huge. He ended the consult saying he would need to check with his "team" before accepting the job. He then got angry about missing the bank closing hours and blamed it on us. The next day Rick responded and said his staff did not want the job. We have since gone ahead with our plans and completed the project exactly as we planned. The other two contractors we contacted didn't bat an eye at the beam. Yes, it was a big project but doable. I had the impression that Rick and his staff just weren't equipped to do such a large job. He seemed competent and organized and despite our interaction I have actually given his number to someone who just needed a fast bathroom update, no fixtures moved, which I believe is probably more in his comfort zone.

Description of Work
No work was done. Rick responded quickly and made an appointment to come out and check out our project. We did not go further than that.

Category excavator","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

Kitchen Remodels, Bathroom Remodels, Insurance Restoration, Window & Door Replacement, Flooring, Tile, Rot & Water Damage Repair, Decks, Awnings, Laundry Rooms.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal