Stone Design

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2012

Stone Design its a family business we do afordable sale fabrication of natural or manmade countertops like granite marble limestone travertine quarts. Clear and free estimates no hidden fees...

Modern Flooring Services

From Hardwood Installation to Hardwood Refinishing to Laminate and Vinyl Installation to Tile Work. At Modern Flooring Services, We Provide Fair Prices, Top Tier Installation Crews, Modern Technology Integration and Professional Management In Order to Make Your Project as Hassle Free as Possible. Bringing Your Vision for Your Flooring or Shower Into Reality.

Miva Construction

MIVA CONSTRUCTION LLC was established in 2014. We specialize in Kitchen and Bathroom remodels, In addition to all exterior remodels. Our attention to detail and exceptional service sets us apart from everyone else. Miva construction maintains a strong environmental aspect to our projects, designs and building materials. We also Stay current on all trends and building issues that occur in this industry. We pride ourselves on our high standards and trend setting designs . OUR GUARANTEE We guarantee to our clients that we will use our best efforts to: - Treat our Clients with utmost respect, Attention and always act in their best interest. - Maintain our budget and Goals, Informing our clients of any changes - Make sure our clients recieve the highest quality of Craftmanship possible. - Listen to our clients to understand their remodeling needs - Correct any situation that may come up to keep our clients happy - Make the remodeling experience fun and get our clients involved in their projects

Vanderlip Construction Kitchen and Bath

My family has been in the construction industry for nearly 100 years in this state. I personally have nearly 30 years of hands on experience. I have lived in WA state my entire life, my wife and I currently live in Olympia WA. My goal is to give a very high quality of craftsmanship for a fair price. I take the utmost pride in my craftmanship. While I have a (206) area code cell phone number please know that we are local (98516) and live off of Johnson Point Road in East Olympia. Please look at my photos here on Angie's List and also look me up on Facebook under Vanderlip Construction to see more. Thank you and please keep me in mind for your next home remodel.

03/23/2016

Scott W.

Excellent service. This guy and his team are true craftsman. When my walls and cabinets weren't totally straight he worked with me to make sure it would be perfect when the slab was installed. Their seam (14 foot run) is barely visible. Thanks again for all of the help.

Description of Work
Lito installed our kitchen granite countertop. After using him for our quartz bathroom double vanity I was hooked on his craftsmanship and attention to detail. For our granite we picked out our granite slab and he did everything possible to stick to a single slab and waste nothing. Excellent service. Thanks again Lito!

Category countertops,marble & granite