LAKE WASHINGTON LAND WORKS

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2005

We have an experienced horticultural staff and a retail nursery to provide northwest residents and businesses with the essentials to maintain their gardens health & beauty all year long.We work with architects and builders to provide premium design and construction to any job. We strive to give you the best service for the most cost effective means available....

We provide excavation and clearing services that start with raw land and continue all the way up through the development of your lot, right down to the landscaping. By using a single trustworthy contractor you save the confusion and costs of so many hands touching the same site. Let us put our years of experience to work for you.

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in DEMOLITION, HAULING & JUNK REMOVAL SERVICES, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Wa license #gu-tt-ek 201 bn. Additional phones - (425) 745-8808, (877) 775-4766.

02/05/2012

Lucy was extremely patient in working through many design ideas and options before I finally pulled the trigger to move ahead. She and her crew did lovely work (even in the rain) without needing a lot of supervision or course corrections from me. Like anything in life I'd love things to be cheaper, but I will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Installation of large numbers of vinca plants to be a low maintenance groundcover on an otherwise unmaintainable steep slope along my roadside frontage. Also installation of a large sugar maple tree.

Category landscaping

08/20/2008

They do a good job at my landscape maintenance. They are punctual and I leave it to them to come and they are great at being consistent and regular. I have recommended them to others before.

Description of Work
They come out regularly and they mow, weed whack, and take away the debris.

Category lawn service

06/06/2007

Based on the reviews on Angie's List, we contacted this company by phone. We finally got a return call after several initial calls. The owner left a message to say she was busy until a certain date. We called back to confirm a meeting on that date, left email as well as several phone numbers, heard nothing, called several times again, still no response. I'm afraid this must reflect a lack of profe...

Description of Work
Wanted to hire this company to do routine maintenance of our newly landscaped yard, as well as to do some additional landscaping projects.

Category lawn service

02/09/2007

We got the reference from Angie's List and scheduled a free consultation. We discussed with the business owner the kind of work we wanted to have done and the frequency. The owner scheduled her staff to tackle the jobs we had; we have retained them to continue providing services on a regular basis.

Description of Work
This company comes to our property on a regular basis to do all types of lawn and garden care (lawn cutting and edging, fertilizing, weeding, spraying, pruning, flower bed management, and miscellaneous tasks as required). Their work has been excellent. Our yard has never looked better. The employees are skilled, well trained, and never stop moving. We are very pleased with the quality, efficiency, and outcome of their efforts. They are punctual, reliable, and very polite.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

07/06/2005

THEY ARE VERY GOOD. THEY ARE GOOD, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT NEED A LOT OF DIRECTION. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THEY ARE PROBLEM FREE. I HAVE NEVER HAD A HASSLE WITH THEM.

Description of Work
THE WHOLE LAWN CARE OF MOWING, FERTILIZING, AND TAKING CARE OF OUR SPRINKLER SYSTEM.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

LANDSCAPE DESIGN INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE. A GENERAL CONTRACTOR. SPECIALIZE IN LARGE RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES,LAWN, PERENNIALS, SHRUBS, PONDS AND IN THE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available