GREEN BUILDERS LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2019

Green Builders specializes in Bathroom and Kitchen remodels, as well as building Decks and Patios. From water restoration projects to performing general contracting services, Green Builders LLC can provide a solution to your needs.

2022 Super Service Award

home remodeling (14)drywall (4)interior painting (3)flooring (3)decks & porches (3)window replacement (2)home builder (3)

08/22/2022

Maura S.

Dan and his company did a wonderful job with our exterior work this summer. The project went well and we look forward to having Green Builders improve our interior this fall.

Description of Work
exterior house and deck repairs and painting

Category decks

Work Completed On 08/22/2022

07/11/2022

Monica D.

Wonderful experience with Green Builders. Very professional and quality work. We felt very well cared for through our extensive kitchen/1st floor remodel and the work done we felt very confident was done ‘the right way’ and they also had a lot of really great design suggestions. Hoping to hire them again in the future for other projects!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/29/2022

07/08/2022

Mia C.

Helped me get a huge kitchen remodeling job done and it looks awesome! Team is really professional , efficient and knowledgeable about their individual crafts/expertise (plumbing, electrical, carpentry, tiling).

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 07/08/2022

06/23/2022

Danielle D.

Forced into a remodel by a flood, Dan from Green Builders immediately calmed my fears and anxieties of what would be involved. Dan was very detail oriented in our estimate and I felt confident that his team would produce a kitchen and bathroom we would love. Our new space is beautiful, more functional, and meets all of our needs with quality finishes. I will happily use Green Builders for my future projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodel, flooring and drywall

Category drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/23/2022

08/20/2021

Bill B.

The master bathroom was the last unfinished section of new construction started years ago. The shower has a large curved wall and since we were using tile I purchased years ago we did not have any extra tile to play with. Green Builders gave me a fixed bid and honored the bid throughout. I upgraded to an expensive Toto Neorest toilet and they passed this extra cost on to me with essentially no mark up. The working crew were always very courteous, professional and did high quality work. Dalton did the majority of the work on our job and he excelled at customer communication (always double checking with us before committing something that could not be undone), problem solving and his depth of experience was obvious throughout the project.

Description of Work
finish master bathroom (heated floor, walk-in shower, toilet

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

Review for GREEN BUILDERS LLC - 24516 SE 246th St, Maple Valley, WA - 39447578

08/09/2021

Matt H.

We called Green Builders LLC based on their BBB rating and were immediately impressed with their responsiveness and detailed ideas and recommendations during the quote period, which came in at what we were expecting to pay. Once the work started, Dalton and Jared worked on our 2 bathrooms in sequence working with us through the way ensuring everything met our expectations. The end result really shows they care about their customers and the quality.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodels

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

Review for GREEN BUILDERS LLC - 24516 SE 246th St, Maple Valley, WA - 39433720

07/25/2021

Jesse E.

I have contracted Dan and his team to do two separate projects for my home. Green Builders remodeled my kitchen, and installed two windows in the house where there was none. Both projects were accomplished fast and professional. These guys do a great job. Dan is an honest, experienced contractor with an engineering background who takes pride in his company. The entire team is knowledgeable and polite. I would trust Green Builders tackling any home project thrown at them.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel + Window Installation

Category drywall, remodeling, replacement windows, home builders, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you taking the time to review our work. I am so happy that we were able to meet your expectations and enjoy the new kitchen!

06/15/2021

Diane M.

Dan, Dalton, Nick, and Jarod (plus all their contractors) are the best. We had a complicated multi-faceted job in an older house and their guidance through the process was outstanding. Every little detail that came up was problem solved and completed. Number one to me was their friendly responsive communications via phone and group text - arrivals, departures, questions, issues and answers. This helped make the whole process actually enjoyable. A remodel is overwhelming to me, but Dan unfolded the path to completion with skill, patience and grace. I very much appreciated the methodical process from design to material list choices, and the whole crew's ability to respond to and implement preferences and changes along the way. Thank you all so much. Esp. enjoyed Jarod :)

Description of Work
Bathroom & Laundry remodel, Kitchenette Installation

Category decks, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Review for GREEN BUILDERS LLC - 24516 SE 246th St, Maple Valley, WA - 39370715

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your heartfelt review. We appreciate your taking the time to describe your experience. We are very proud of our team, and the work that they do. I'm glad that we were able to make your remodeling project enjoyable. I will pass along your kudos to Jared!

04/08/2021

Kendy S.

Dan and his team did an awesome job from beginning, right until the end, of the project. Every professional involved were prompt, skilled and kept us in the loop as to what was going on. There was attention to detail, and making sure that everything was done how we wanted it to. I would highly recommend Green Builders for any building project.

Description of Work
Remodeled the garage into a workout studio/gym/

Category drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, home builders, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. Your project was a lot of fun for us. I appreciate you taking the time to provide your kind feedback.

03/09/2021

Kari E.

I've used Green Builders for three projects: rebuilding a 550 sq ft deck, expanding a garage, and building a roof over the same deck. Throughout all projects, the team of people I worked with were knowledgeable, professional, and really a pleasure to have around my house (when having a team of strangers at your home can always go the opposite direction). The quality and care that goes into their work is exemplary. I've referred them to others that I know, and wouldn't hesitate to refer them to anyone.

Description of Work
Deck rebuild, garage expansion, deck roof

Category decks, remodeling

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Review for GREEN BUILDERS LLC - 24516 SE 246th St, Maple Valley, WA - 39237972

Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoy your new outdoor living area!

01/09/2020

Natasha C.

It was great. They were super helpful. They didn't upcharge us. They were great.

Description of Work
They put in a three quarter bathroom.

Work Completed On 06/09/2019

01/08/2020

Lana Y.

It went great! 100% satisfied. They listen to what you want very carefully and were flexible when I needed to make changes to my plans. They all work very well together as a team and they really delivered. They even did a follow up visit to make sure I was satisfied with their work before I made my final payment. Very easy to work with, very professional. I would highly recommend them to others without question, and I've already rehired them for another project!

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 09/21/2019

Brad B.

They did a great job. We would use them again. They were excellent. They were great guys.

Description of Work
They remodeled the kitchen. They installed wood vinyl flooring in the whole upstairs. They built the entertainment center. They did the ceiling. They did an interior painting.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, home builders, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/07/2019

Charlie H.

It was good. The workers were good.

Description of Work
They did kitchen remodeling.

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

Katie M.

It was phenomenal, they were great. They were very professional, on time, they're really attentive, answering questions in layman's term, they're really honest, they explained everything, very courteous, they're really reasonable in making some adjustments and they make sure we're satisfied. It was just generally, easy to work with, there was no unknown, the schedule or timeline of the project, they pay attention to details and the quality of craftsmanship went above and beyond.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathroom.

Work Completed On 02/10/2019

Ken M.

It was excellent. They were on time. They were professional.

Description of Work
They did kitchen remodeling.

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

stacey M.

They did a great work. It was really good. They stuck to their project. They were timely. They were responsive.

Description of Work
They did 2 full bathroom remodeling.

Work Completed On 06/07/2019