King & Queen Cleaning and Household Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

King & Queen offers cleaning for families and small business owners. We specialize in weekly service so that our client's can spend any extra moment they have building their businesses and enjoying their family....

Handy House Cleaning

Four Seasons Pro Cleaning

For more than 22 years, Four Seasons Cleaning has offered residential cleaning services in the Seattle, and Eastside area. Family owned and operated, we believe your family’s safety is a top priority so we use eco-friendly cleaning products. As a full-service professional cleaning company, our team of house cleaning maids brings all the equipment and supplies needed to clean your home to your satisfaction. We specialize in a variety of cleaning services. Whether you require weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, move-in/move-out, seasonal, turnover, one-time, or deep cleaning, we are available and ready to tackle any mess. Let’s schedule a free estimate.

Offers by Four Seasons Pro Cleaning on Angi
Maria House Cleaning

Maria House Cleaning is a multi-time Super Service Award winner and is a fully insured and bonded house cleaning service based in King County. You can expect a thorough cleaning and the highest level of personalized service provided by our skilled and experienced house cleaners. All our maids are trained and carefully supervised to make sure the job is done well and in a timely manner. Our staff is fully trained and background checked for your security. We send you only professional and hardworking cleaners you can trust. We are focused on providing consistent, thorough and immaculate house cleaning services. Our house cleaners are fully equipped and ready to handle all your housecleaning problems. Just let us know what your requirements are and we will follow them. We are you residential housecleaning company and we take pride in providing housekeeping services and maid services that are simply the best and by far exceed the rest.

10/28/2014

Johnathan L.

Description of Work
I'm writing this review approximately 1 month after I've moved into the 2 bd, 1.5 ba, 1300 sq ft condo. (Its not that big.) After hiring them, I've noticed that the cleaning crew was not as thorough as I thought it would be. Some parts were missed and some not even touched. (Cupboards for example still had food stains from the previous owners, dust bunnies in the closet and shoe scuffs on the kitchen floor.) All of the previous mentioned was cleaned by me in about 30 minutes after the cleaners had left. | |Going into detail: | |I had hired King and Queen Cleaning to do the initial move-in cleanup for a condo that I had just bought. The condo was a previous foreclosure and was in a medium state of disrepair but not too dirty. But because this is a previous foreclosure I didn't trust the cleanliness and hired some cleaners due to my tight time schedule of moving out of my apartment and getting settled in the condo. | |Communication was great. Andrea contacted me within 24 hours and was prompt and courteous. Payment was quick and simple with a 2 page form to fill out and a summary of what needed to be cleaned. | |The cleaners that arrived are what I believe to be 3rd party contractors working for Andrea at King and Queen Cleaners. This was to be a 8 hour cleanup job consisting of 2 individuals for 4 hours each. | |Originally I had told them to focus on the kitchen and the bathroom as these tend to be the dirtiest of areas. I was notified by the cleaners that I was to put the stove and the dishwasher in "self clean mode" at least 24 hours prior to their arrival. (Which I completed.) The stove and the bathroom weren't in that bad of a shape but needed some scrubbing and light work to make them clean. Although I do have to give them that the stove was spotless and the bathroom upstairs smelled nice, I do not believe that it would take 8 man hours to clean just a kitchen and bathroom. | |The rest of the condo was not as clean as I expected. There were some areas where a simple wipe down with some 409 or wet towel would've sufficed, but was not completed. (The cupboards in this case.) The floor was mopped, but some of the scuffs still remained from the previous owners shoes which was easily removed by myself with about 3 minutes of elbow grease. | |The problem was that the cleaning was a little pricey for the cleaning I got and I wasn't too happy about it. For about 8 man hours worth of cleaning, I would've expected to at least get some parts of the condo wiped down and the floors swept and mopped. It shouldn't have taken 3 hours to scrub a stove and 1 hour to clean the rest of the house. (The stove was relatively new and didn't have too much residue on it. A simple soak and scrub would've sufficed.) | |I believe that time management of the crew was something to be desired and the attention to detail was lacking. I'm unsure if this was a crew working directly for Andrea or a 3rd party contractor, but from the looks of things it was a subcontracted cleaning crew.

Category house cleaning

12/12/2013

Laura B.

I really love Andrea and her team. They worked in a last minute move-out clean for me and I got all of my deposit back since it was so well cleaned. Thanks ladies for an amazing job!

Description of Work
Move out clean

Category house cleaning

We offer move-in/move-out cleanings, monthly, weekly and specific area cleanings. Within those services we do basic home cleaning, oven, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher cleaning. Inside of windows, windowsills, floor vents and reachable ceiling vents.

Outdoor or high windows, bulb replacement, garage cleaning, blind or drapery washing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard