Bliss Flooring

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

Installation, repairs, removal of carpet, vinyl and laminate We offer VISA gift card with all referrals *Installation starting at $3/yd *Tear out starting at $1/yd *repairs/re-stretch starting at $125...

Otto's Hardwood Floors

We are a business with 7 years of experience on hardwood flooring installation and restoration. We have a vast knowledge on how wood floors react to the Pacific Northwest weather. We use the finest materials available, we also use environmentally friendly materials to lessen our environmental foot print. No job is too big or too small, if there is any specific flooring type you you are looking for, please let us know during our consultation. We offer free estimates On-site. Contact us today via phone call or text at (253) 283-8168 or via email at ottos.hardwood.painting@gmail.com. We will provide you with the best option available and create best flooring for you at Otto's Hardwood Floors.

PacWest Floors & More

Pacwest Floors of Bothell is more than just a flooring store. We are a smaller company with the same pricing as a larger store or chain. What that means is that you get the unbelievable pricing of a chain store, but receive the attention to detail and customer service that the larger stores sometimes struggle with. Our appointment only showroom offers a large selection of every type of floor-covering and counters. Pacwest also has the expert installation crews that they have been working with for over 20 years and the owner of the company has been in the industry for 30 years! We guarantee you will be thrilled with both the pricing and customer service!

Keenen & Sons

I've been an in-demand Flooring Contractor in Snohomish County since 2018. I have the know-how to tackle everything from the smallest of repairs to large-scale projects. No matter the size of the job. I always work hard to ensure my clients are completely satisfied with my work. Call to schedule an initial consultation today. This happens to be a specialty of mine. Due to my experience and know-how, I offer this service at an extremely competitive rate while not compromising on a quality finish. Get in touch to learn more. Flooring Floor and Decor Flooring installation Vinyl Flooring Laminate flooring wood flooring Luxury Vinyl Plank

11/30/2012

Connie D.

I will continue to use him in the future and I would highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Tore out carpeting and repair cement work in a rental home.

Category carpet installation

04/29/2012

william M.

He was on time and it went very well

Description of Work
I had the vinyl flooring in my bathrooms redone. He was quite the perfectionist. I would recommend him to anyone.

Category flooring contractor

Bliss Flooring

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

19832 Washington 99

Lynnwood, WA 98036

Installation, repair, removal of carpet, vinyl and laminate

Hardwoods, Tile