Please call for more details.

Artifex Construction

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2014

4400 168th St SW, Ste 102

Lynnwood, WA 98037

We are a general contracting company that handles nearly all of your construction needs. We are a family run business with over 15 years of experience in construction. ...

06/08/2021

ELINA PAULINA V.

Artifex is the best construction team in Washington State. Artifex Construction planned to build a staircase in November 2020. Chad Melton took the construction test, approved, organized the date, choose the material and helped with its delivery on time. Chad and Michael supervised the project. Dave and Jimmie removed the old staircase with the ugly carpet, build a new waterproofed staircase, build the wooden closet steps, moved light fixtures, put drywalls, and paint the project, put the new kitchen shelf, and leave the house in immaculate condition. The engineering of the project was complicated, and Dave used his talent to overcome all of obstacles he has met. Jimmie is a talented carpenter and painter as well. Outstanding quality. Exemplary time management. Royal communication.

Description of Work
Building a new staircase, kitchen shelf, clothes' shelf, drywalls, paint

Category lighting, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We really enjoyed working with you!

02/15/2017

Donna C.

They came out a the same day I sent him an email about my dishwasher. When they left I never have problem! Everything worked beautifully! He has done other work in my condo as well, such as installing my kitchen lights and working on my bathroom door. I can trust them completely to do the work right the first time.

Description of Work
They fixed my dishwasher, as well as other projects.

Category appliance repair

08/23/2016

Resident S.

Went ok. company relies on worker who lives east the cascades so his schedule determines work flow. Owner is from No seattle area so not a good choice for eastside work due to traffic, timing, etc. Work was performed as agreed. Took longer than planned, over planned budget. No complaints as such. Recommend only be used on sites west of Lk WA. Not an exceptional experience.

Description of Work
rework some plumbing, install laundry room cabinets, granite countertop, drying rack. Install woodstove, connect to existing flue, miscellaneous other small remodel projects.

Category electrician, handyman service, interior painters

We appreciate your review, [Member Information Removed] your business! We did have an employee for a while that was traveling from east of the mountains, but he is no longer with us. All employees are now from the greater Seattle area, including several workers from the eastside.

08/09/2016

Elizabeth C.

Artifex Construction is top notch. Estimated project completion needs were met. They got me back in my home in the timeframe needed. My home is beautiful and their attention to detail is exceptional. Chad, the owner, and his crew take great pride in the project and make sure all is done to top standards of quality. From start to finish............. punctual , professional, thorough.

Description of Work
Major Repair including - Extensive drywall, installation and ceiling replacement and texturizing to match existing . Subfloor prep and new floor installation , interior painting of walls, ceilings doors and new millwork installation.

Category contractors, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plastering, interior painters

02/11/2016

Resident S.

Description of Work
Redesign/build laundry room, install wood stove, redo top cover on chimney, more

Category concrete repair, fencing, handyman service, woodworking, dog fence, hardscaping

12/02/2015

Bob S.

This was supposed to be a simple remodel, not a full house remodel but it did include asbestos removal. The contractor I initially brought in couldn't have made more mistakes. I brought Chad and his crew in to assess the situation and give me options that would work within my budget and time frame. He was always available to answer questions and totally honest and upfront about everything. He and his crew came into a mess that needed to be fixed first, which they did, and then they could start with what I had initially wanted with the remodel. I was in way over my head and could literally have lost everything but he bent over backwards to work with me and eventually I made most of what I put into the house back. His crew was always awesome and kept the place clean during construction. Chad's workmanship is top notch and it paid off in the end as I had multiple offers for well over asking price. I literally hit the lottery with Chad and his crew and if you're reading this, give him a chance to earn your trust and business, you'll be glad you did.

Description of Work
This was a house remodel from the ground up, you name it, Chad and his crew did it. Interior painting, wood floors, bathroom remodels, kitchen remodel, lighting, electrical, plumbing, insulation, wallpaper removal, landscaping, baseboard/door and window trim, etc...

Category ceramic tile, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, gutter cleaning, hardwood floor, insulation, landscaping, lighting, remodeling, roofing, siding, wallpaper removal, replacement windows, deck cleaning, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, doors, roof cleaning, outdoor lighting

11/13/2015

William S.

Description of Work
We purchased a foreclosed home and he remodeled the whole inside. He did everything for us. You name it, he did it! He has done a lot of painting for us. He has also hung up new doors for us. He put up a fence for us. He is really good handyman overall.

Category handyman service

07/23/2015

Michelle D.

I have never had a better experience working with a contractor!! Chad is a true professional!! He is personable, friendly, upfront and honest. I knew what to expect before we got started. The crew that works with him are friendly, trustworthy and truly a pleasure to work with. They were at my home for about 2-3 weeks and I trusted them in my home even when I wasn't there. The fence and concrete work is beyond beautiful and way exceeded my expectations. I plan on using Artifex for future projects!! Amazing!!! I cannot say enough to express my happiness with the outcome!!

Description of Work
Chad and crew built a beautiful, modern fence in my yard. They poured a concrete slab for my hot tub and ran all the electrical for it. I also asked them to hang my TV and hid all wiring.

Category concrete repair, electrician, fencing, woodworking, dog fence, hardscaping

Angel Landscaping

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in landscaping services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

RAINY DAY BASEMENT SYSTEMS INC

Rainy Day Basement Systems specializes in crawl space moisture control, basement waterproofing, crawl space structural repair, and sump pump installation in northern King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, San Juan, and Whatcom counties of Washington State.

Builder Glinkin Company

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Check, PayPal

At Artifex Construction we offer all services required to remodel any and all portions of your home or commercial building. We offer maintenance, repair and addition services as well.

We do not offer new construction from the ground up. We work with existing buildings. However, we can add to an existing building.