Artifex Construction

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2014

We are a general contracting company that handles nearly all of your construction needs. We are a family run business with over 15 years of experience in construction. We do 99% of the work with our own crew. Occasionally we will subcontract out some work when projects are very large, but even then we are there overseeing everything. While our primary payment is through cash or checks, other arrangements can be made to accommodate credit card payment. Depending on the size of your project we do offer payment plans. And we always offer free estimates and advice....

Smart Frame LLC

This is new business but we have just experienced guys on the trade. We have been doing residential, commercial and remodel. Just give us a call and we'll see your project.

Masonry Restoration Specialties LLC

I am here to serve you in all your masonry needs. Our vacuum system captures 90% of the dust and I will work with you in getting the job done right, on time, and on budget. After working for a masonry specialties company for 12 years they closed their doors. I have heard many times, "as one door closes another opens", and this has proven to be true for me. With help from my family and friends I opened my own company in 2012, Masonry Restoration Specialties. I strive to provide quality, craftsmanship, and excellence. I look forward to having the opportunity to serve you with your masonry projects.

Envirosmart Solution Inc.

Envirosmart Solution Inc. is an insulation, HVAC and Duct cleaning company Located in Renton Washington and service all the puget sound area around Seattle and established in 2004. We are local & family owned and operated business who strive to provide the best service experience for each individual customer from the smallest to the biggest projects. We are offering an energy efficiency and indoor air quality improvement for your house including crawl space and attic clean up, insulation Removal and installation, HVAC services and duct cleaning. We will be glad to serve with all of your needs and will do the best to help you get your project done by YOUR schedule and by your budget. :)

Offers by Envirosmart Solution Inc. on Angi

06/08/2021

Artifex is the best construction team in Washington State. Artifex Construction planned to build a staircase in November 2020. Chad Melton took the construction test, approved, organized the date, choose the material and helped with its delivery on time. Chad and Michael supervised the project. Dave and Jimmie removed the old staircase with the ugly carpet, build a new waterproofed staircase, buil...

Description of Work
Building a new staircase, kitchen shelf, clothes' shelf, drywalls, paint

Category lighting,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We really enjoyed working with you!

02/15/2017

They came out a the same day I sent him an email about my dishwasher. When they left I never have problem! Everything worked beautifully! He has done other work in my condo as well, such as installing my kitchen lights and working on my bathroom door. I can trust them completely to do the work right the first time.

Description of Work
They fixed my dishwasher, as well as other projects.

Category appliance repair

08/23/2016

Went ok. company relies on worker who lives east the cascades so his schedule determines work flow. Owner is from No seattle area so not a good choice for eastside work due to traffic, timing, etc. Work was performed as agreed. Took longer than planned, over planned budget. No complaints as such. Recommend only be used on sites west of Lk WA. Not an exceptional experience.

Description of Work
rework some plumbing, install laundry room cabinets, granite countertop, drying rack. Install woodstove, connect to existing flue, miscellaneous other small remodel projects.

Category electrician,handyman service,interior painters

We appreciate your review, [Member Information Removed] your business! We did have an employee for a while that was traveling from east of the mountains, but he is no longer with us. All employees are now from the greater Seattle area, including several workers from the eastside.

08/09/2016

Artifex Construction is top notch. Estimated project completion needs were met. They got me back in my home in the timeframe needed. My home is beautiful and their attention to detail is exceptional. Chad, the owner, and his crew take great pride in the project and make sure all is done to top standards of quality. From start to finish............. punctual , professional, thorough.

Description of Work
Major Repair including - Extensive drywall, installation and ceiling replacement and texturizing to match existing . Subfloor prep and new floor installation , interior painting of walls, ceilings doors and new millwork installation.

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plastering,interior painters

02/11/2016

Description of Work
Redesign/build laundry room, install wood stove, redo top cover on chimney, more

Category concrete repair,fencing,handyman service,woodworking,dog fence,hardscaping

At Artifex Construction we offer all services required to remodel any and all portions of your home or commercial building. We offer maintenance, repair and addition services as well.

We do not offer new construction from the ground up. We work with existing buildings. However, we can add to an existing building.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available