American Clear Air

With Angi since November 2009

Additional phone - (512) 236-8800....

Alpine Specialty Cleaning

"TEXT US AT 206-339-5684 "Home of the NADCA Certified "Big Truck" Duct Cleaning Process and the "Super Truck" Ultra-Premium Carpet Cleaning process. Alpine Specialty Cleaning has been cleaning Carpets, Air Ducts/Dryer Vents, Heated Outdoor Power Washing, House Cleaning, Tile/Stone/Grout Cleaning, Draperies, Furniture, and Area Rugs since 1969! We are the only local company to offer all of these premium services within one company. A company you can trust with multiple awards including Super Service awards since 2005! Go to alpineclean.com OR TEXT US AT 206-339-5684 for more information.

Chinook Services

Chinook Services is family owned and operated locally. We offer window cleaning, house washing, pressure washing, roof/gutter cleaning, and carpet/upholstery cleaning services. Fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured for your protection. ***Receive your free Instant Online Quote on our website today. Click the blue "Instant Online Quote" button on our website to start the process. After receiving your estimate you can schedule yourself anytime! Use this direct link for a online quote: https://chinookservices.com/instant-online-quote/ With more than 1,800 "5 star" or "A" rated reviews on Angie’s List, Google Reviews, Yelp, and The Better Business Bureau, Chinook’s commercial and residential cleaners offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! When you schedule a service know that you are in good hands!

Offers by Chinook Services on Angi
Northwest Rain Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Here at Northwest Rain Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning we are honest, hardworking, trustworthy and dependable. We are a family-owned and operated company, using only non toxic, environmentally safe products for all your carpet and upholstery needs. northwestraincleaning.com I was fortunate enough to learn from a master carpet cleaner and then open my own business in 2009. Before each job I prepare your rugs by going over it by hand and by machine. with citrus and spin brushes. I utilize a truck mounted steam system and draw on all of my experience for each and every job. My dedication to your satisfaction will be proven. With myself, Joe Nyer, performing every job guarantees you the results you deserve. Let me show you what quality and service is really all about! I offer free in-home estimates with no upfront costs or extra fees. I only accept payment when the job is approved by you

11/30/2009

BRYAN M.

I'm dissatisfied they didn't get any stains out. They wanted to charge $25.00 extra to chemical clean other rooms. I paid for that in one room, and it didn't work. The room still stinks. I'm just thoroughly dissatisfied.

Description of Work
Steam cleaning of carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, water extraction, dryer vent cleaning & air conditioning services.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa