Airpros Energy

Washington: Contractors
03/23/2022

23502 35th Ave W

Lynnwood, WA 98036

Our team of experienced HVAC Seattle workers can handle any job, no matter how big or small. Need a new gas furnace to meet your Seattle heating needs? We’ve got you covered. Looking for Bellevue air conditioning? Not a problem. It doesn’t matter if you live in a small apartment that needs a new HEPA filter or a large business with a long list of Seattle or Bellevue heating and air conditioning needs. Just give us a call, and we’ll be happy to help....

HVAC Companies (81)gas leak repair (5)fireplace services (5)water heaters (4)gas fireplace repair (3)plumbers (1)

08/05/2016

I solicited bids from three competitors, all from Angie's List. I ended up going with Mark from Airpros because he came across as genuine, his price was slightly lower, he, the owner came out and did the bid, and Airpros is a small, local business. The only downside to going with Airpros, at the time, was the wait. I had to wait 2 weeks before he had an open date. The installation crew was friendl...

Description of Work
Heat pump installation Furnace Replacement PureAir Air Purification System Installation

Work Completed On 07/21/2016

12/21/2015

Work was complete

Description of Work
Furnace tuneup

Work Completed On 12/02/2015

11/20/2015

Mark and his crew were fantastic. Professional, friendly, clean, reliable, and reasonably priced. They even tracked down gas leaks that had resulted from other people's work (water heater) and fixed those for free. We could not be happier with Airpro's service.

Description of Work
Airpro installed a new furnace for us.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 11/20/2015

10/21/2015

Crew showed up on time and worked hard for two full days. Airpros Energy made the project stress free and displayed a high level of competence from the initial bid to the final finishing touches with the gas log. There are many HVAC companies to choose from, however, we would recommend Airpros based on our favorable experience.

Description of Work
New Lennox gas furnace and Lennox A/C unit. Also, a new gas line was run from to our living room and a gas fireplace log installed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,fireplaces,gas logs,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 09/02/2015

08/13/2015

Mark and his team were great! Very professional, prompt, and courteous. Mark came out to give us an estimate on a new AC unit for our new home and answered all our questions very thoroughly. We ended up getting a new furnace as well as the AC and his team showed up on time, worked efficiently, and were professional and knowledgeable. We will definitely call them in the future for any repairs or fu...

Description of Work
Installed an AC unit and new furnace.

Work Completed On 08/05/2015

08/08/2015

Went well so far. Initial interaction was cool. Installation went faster than I thought. Guys were friendly and seemed efficient. I haven't had to use it through a winter yet but it seemed good to go. Will update if this changes.

Description of Work
Installed a new heating unit. Took out the old one. Installed a new thermostat.

Work Completed On 07/31/2015

08/05/2015

The installers showed up on time and got right to work. We talked about a few specifics -- such as where to put the outside unit -- and they were completely flexible and accommodating. I was told they'd probably finish around 3:30 and it appeared they would finish early. They ran into a bit of a wrinkle they couldn't resolve...I mention this because I really appreciate the courtesy they showed in ...

Description of Work
Installed central air

Work Completed On 07/29/2015

06/19/2015

Mark gave me a bid over the phone as I had a lot of the specifics for him and sent him some photos. He then came out to make sure we could keep the bid and he was able to. He was very responsive and punctual. He scheduled me for a bout a week or so out which was great as it was heating up in Seattle and I know he is busy! I was out of town when he and his crew came to install but my parents were h...

Description of Work
Installed a 5 ton HVAC to our home

Work Completed On 06/10/2015

06/14/2015

Mark came out to give us an estimate in the spring - he was the first place I contacted, based on his Angie's List deal. He came out and gave us a frank assessment of the deal itself (basically that the cheapest air conditioner wasn't necessarily the best). He worked with us to find a unit that would fit our space available (not that much, since we live in a townhouse) while still getting as much ...

Description of Work
Initial estimate and installation of Lennox central air conditioning unit into existing forced air heating system.

Cost $5,676.18

Work Completed On 06/08/2015

05/13/2015

Install was all with lennox line products, it looks great and it's much quieter than the old furnace. They did it all in one day and it came out looking awesome. I will definitely be calling them for any future hvac work. Not much else to say other than they did a great job for a great price.

Description of Work
Installed 3 ton a/c, also replaced 15 year old heater.

Work Completed On 05/12/2015

Install gas furnaces. Air conditioning. Heat pumps. Water heaters. On-demand water heaters. Standby generators. Electronic air cleaners. Hepa filters. Gas fireplace insert. Custom duct work. Gas piping.

We do not hold a Washington Electrical or Plumbing license and subcontract all plumbing and electrical services.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available