A PERFECT SHINE

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2005

RESIDENTAL WINDOW CLEANING FOR NORTH KING AND SOUTH SNOHOMISH COUNTY. UNIFORMED EMPLOYEES, FREE PHONE ESTIMATES...

Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows

Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows

Gu-Wi Gutters & Windows is a family-owned exterior cleaning company that has been serving clients in the Seattle and Portland area since 2007. With over 14,000 customers served, we are proud to call ourselves one of the very best when it comes to gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, and moss removal. Contact us today for more information! NO CHARGE until you are 100% SATISFIED! We get rid of the ooey-gooey so you don't have to! FREE QUOTES for the following services: Gutter Clearing, Gutter Repair, Gutter Installation, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Moss Removal.

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called on a Monday and got an appt. for Friday. He was on time for the time range specified. I had him do a house we were going to sell that day and my house. He was able to do both homes and they both look great! He is very personable and easy to talk to and does a good job as well.

10/29/2013

Have used Dan before. Reliable, punctual, and extremely careful working inside house. I use him because I can't get my windows as clean as he does--a magician!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned inside and outside of all windows in house.

07/24/2012

They were really professional. They gave us some good advice about some windows we had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A Perfect Shine for window cleaning services.

07/27/2010

Eric did an excellent job and was prompt and personable. We opted not to pressure wash the roof, but to apply an antimoss treatment which should kill and remove moss after a good rain. So far, so good, but I'm confident they will back their work if the moss isn't eliminated. We have used A Perfect Shine before and have been very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed all windows - inside and out; cleaned gutters and applied a moss treatment to the roof.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

01/05/2010

He seemed like he knew what he was talking about. He gave us some tips about some of the mold that was growing from our downspouts. He was friendly and seemed fairly inexpensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Perfect Shine cleaned our gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning