RICHARD ODLE

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2005

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES....

Caudillo Contracting

Nissi Z-A Lawn and Construction

JZ Brother's Services is known to be the most trust worthy home services company in all of Vancouver, WA. We work diligently and professionally to give you the results you are looking for. We are licensed, bonded and insured and have more than 35 years of experience overall. We do general cleaning, landscaping, roof cleaning, power washing, window washing, and much more. We cover 120-mile radius from Vancouver and we are ready to step into your property to make it look and work as good as new.

Offers by Nissi Z-A Lawn and Construction on Angi
Bulldog Designs

Experts in color match and design, Interior, exterior, residential and commercial. Clean professional workmanship, large crew that can handle any scope of work from repainting a kitchen and bath to a major restaurant chain remodel. Getting your project done right the first time and never cutting corners is our commitment to you.

10/05/2006

CHRISTINA M.

I left a voice mail message asking for someone to call me about having my yard work done and my call was never returned. I will not call back as the outgoing message heard by anyone who calls tells telemarketers not to leave a message and if the person calling is the kids' mom, just leave a message about the kids. Gee, I didn't need to hear all that. Too much information for me. Unprofessional. Yuck.

Description of Work
I called asking for someone to call me about yard work I needed to have done. I was hoping to get an estimate and an approximation on how long the work would take.

Category lawn service

05/23/2005

EDWARD B.

THIS GUY IS GREAT, HE DOES A WONDERFUL JOB, HE WORKS VERY HARD. I LOVE THAT WE CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON HIM TO BE THERE ALWAYS AT THE SAME TIME EVERY TWO WEEKS.

Description of Work
WE HAVE THIS GUY MOW OUR YARD EVERY TWO WEEKS AND HE PULLS WEEDS IF NEEDED.

Category lawn service

05/23/2005

RICHARD DID A GREAT JOB. HE SHOWED UP RIGHT ON TIME AND GOT BUSY. HE TOOK OUT THE TOILET AND PUT IN THE NEW ONE, IT WAS A TWO HOUR JOB. HE WAS GREAT, VERY FRIENDLY.

Description of Work
THIS GUY CAME OVER TO LOOK AT A JOB WE NEEDED HIM TO DO. WE NEEDED HIM TO PUT IN A NEW TOILET.

Category plumbing

05/22/2005

KATHIE C.

THIS GUY WAS GREAT, HE WAS VERY FRIENDLY. HE GOT RIGHT TO WORK. HE WAS IN AND OUT IN TWO DAYS. THAT WAS GREAT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GUY TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Description of Work
THIS GUY CAME TO MY HOUSE AND LOOKED AT THE WORK I NEEDED DONE. WE NEEDED OUR FRONT ROOM PAINTED AND HOLES IN THE WALL FIXED.

Category interior painters

05/18/2005

TAMI S.

THIS GUY WAS GREAT. HE CAME OVER AND LOOKED AT EVERY THING, TOLD US A PRICE. HE CAME OVER, WAS VERY NICE, GOT THE JOB DONE IN TWO DAYS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GUY.

Description of Work
WE FOUND A HANDYMAN THROUGH MY MOM. WE NEEDED PAINTING DONE, A LIGHT FIXED, A TOILET REPLACED.

Category handyman service

HANDYMEN, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, PAINTING - INTERIOR & EXTERIOR, SIDING, CARPENTRY, CABINET, WINDOWS, DOORS, DECKS & PORCHES, DECK MAINTENANCE, ROOFING, REMODELING-KITCHENS & BATHS, REMODEL-SUNROOMS & PATIOS, LAWN & YARD WORK, TREE SERVICE.