HOME DEPOT

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2005

4.4

IM Painting

IM Construction is a family business dedicated to interior and exterior painting proudly serving the Portland Metropolitan area. We are dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by rendering excellent service and quality job performance at a reasonable price. We offer the following commercial and residential painting services: Interior and Exterior Painting, Color Consultation, Drywall Repairs, Power/Pressure Washing and Re-Paint, Refinishing & Remodeling Cabinets, Wallpaper Removal and Deck Staining. Contact us today to start beautifying your home!

5 Star Painting/Shad & Patty Holmes

We are family owned and operated. We are not affiliated with the franchise that popped up in the Vancouver area recently. We are the ORIGINAL 5 STAR PAINTING husband and wife team that have been in business for 20 years. We take pride in our work. From the time you call Shad for your free estimate, to the completion of your project, we are the faces you'll see. This is one of the many things that set us apart from other painting contractors. Interiors We take down pictures and move furniture as needed. Remove switch plates. Caulk and Spackle as needed. We Tape and cover to prevent any drips or splatter. We paint two coats using Sherwin-Williams paint. Walls Ceilings Woodwork and doors Cabinets When we are finished each day that we are working on your project, we will clean up as if we weren't there same way we'll clean up when your project is completed. Exteriors We'll power wash. Cut out failing caulk and caulk as needed using sherwin-Williams sherMax. Scrape any loose paint and primer using peel bond. Mask windows, foundation, roof lines and Lay drops to prevent overspray. Apply 2 coats to body and trim using sherwin-Williams paint. When we are finished each day that we are working on your project, we will clean up as if we weren't there same way we'll clean up when your project is completed.

REVIVE PAINTING

Family owned painting company with 25 years of experience. We treat our customers with respect and give them the highest quality workmanship.

12/22/2014

I took back some items that I had purchased from Home Depot, and in the transaction I showed some stuff that had originally come from "Lowes". The clerck said no problem, I'll just give you store credit for the Lowes stuff. What a great experience!!!

Description of Work
gave me a refund and a store credit for merchandise from "LOWES" ; how about that for customer service?

Category home improvement stores

09/23/2013

I purchased an LG Fridge. I also purchased a extended warranty from Home Depot. The fridge is stainless steel double door, with the two bottom freezers. The day after they delivered it, the bottom drawer was frozen shut. I called Home Depot extended warranty department they sent someone out whom told me to unplug the fridge and he'd come back and make some adjustments. I did exactly what he told m...

Description of Work
Sold me a LG Fridge

Category appliance repair

07/19/2013

We go there to buy stuff all the time. Sometimes, it is hard to find somebody over there.

Description of Work
We bought some stuff from Home Depot probably last October.

Category home improvement stores

05/06/2013

They are always on time and they inform me when they are on the way. There was a charge for the lumber delivery but it was nominal.

Description of Work
I've used Home Depot to have lumber and appliances delivered.

Category appliance sales,home improvement stores

04/27/2012

The initial installation was on time and quickly installed. The next day parts of the flooring was coming up. I called Todd Keys, the representative I had dealt with at Home Depot and he responded quickly to the problem. It took a while and a couple of experts but the problem turned out to be faulty adhesive in the floor planks. The floor was replaced at no additional cost to me. Now a year and a ...

Description of Work
Installed vinyl plank flooring in basement over cement slab

Category flooring contractor

04/04/2012

I was pleased with their services, and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I purchased windows from them, and they installed them for me.

Category replacement windows

03/18/2009

I was looking for a dryer and I looked up Consumer Reports, and the one it recommended was within our price range. We asked at Home Depot because they are conveniently located for me, and we looked at it and bought it. They were helpful in finding what I needed, getting it for me, and doing the paperwork. They were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
I bought a dryer from Home Depot.

Category appliance sales

07/30/2007

The carpet installers (for Home Depot) scheduled us a 2 day install at my request. The 1st day they called me within 2 hrs to let me know the installers had a vehicle problem and would not be able to come that day. This was a huge inconvenience for us. They tried to convince me that they could and would do the entire install the following day. This was impossible for us, as we had stacked all our ...

Description of Work
Home Depot of Longview WA has another company as their contractor based out of Portland. They stripped old carpet and pad, then carpeted two bedrooms, long hallway, 2 flights of stairs, large living room.

Category carpet installation

07/29/2005

I LOOKED AROUND A LOT AND PRICED AND SHOPPED PAINT FOR THE EXTERIOR OF MY HOUSE. THIS COMPANY WAS THE LEAST EXPENSIVE IN TOWN. THIS IS A GREAT STORE TO HAVE IN OUR TOWN.

Description of Work
I BOUGHT A HOME RECENTLY AND IT REALLY NEEDED TO BE PAINTED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE.

Category house painters

07/29/2005

THIS COMPANY OFFERED THE BEST PRICING IN TOWN FOR RED CARPET. I WAS LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC COLOR TO MATCH THAT ROOM, AND THEY WERE ABLE TO ORDER IT, AND VERY QUICKLY.

Description of Work
I WAS NEEDING TO RECARPET ONE OF MY BEDROOMS TO MATCH THE FURNITURE, A REGULAR SIZE ROOM.

Category carpet installation

APPLIANCES, BATH, BUILDING SUPPLIES, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS, FLOORING, FURNITURE, GARDEN CENTER, HEATING & COOLING, HOLIDAY, HOME DÉCOR, HOME FITNESS & RECREATION, KITCHEN, LIGHTING & FANS, OUTDOOR LIVING, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, POWER TOOLS, STORAGE & ORGANIZATION & VALUE CENTER.