HOME DEPOT

580 7TH AVE

Longview, WA 98632

12/22/2014

Wesley A.

I took back some items that I had purchased from Home Depot, and in the transaction I showed some stuff that had originally come from "Lowes". The clerck said no problem, I'll just give you store credit for the Lowes stuff. What a great experience!!!

Description of Work
gave me a refund and a store credit for merchandise from "LOWES" ; how about that for customer service?

09/23/2013

karin S.

I purchased an LG Fridge. I also purchased a extended warranty from Home Depot. The fridge is stainless steel double door, with the two bottom freezers. The day after they delivered it, the bottom drawer was frozen shut. I called Home Depot extended warranty department they sent someone out whom told me to unplug the fridge and he'd come back and make some adjustments. I did exactly what he told me to do. Unfortuantly within 24 hours the freezer was frozen shut again, to make a long story short they've been out no less the 10 times to do adjustments. It stilll freezes up to this day, I have not been able to use it (I wish I could send pictures) just Saturday when I forced it open a piece of ice about 6and quot;x4and quot; fell out. Not to mention my brand new real hard wood floors are raising around the freezer. I will be buying another fridge, it will not be LG, nor will I be buying it from Home Depot!!! As far as the extended warranty is concerned don't bother, they are a waste of money!!!! I've always used Home Depot for alll my home projects, I'm done!!!!

Description of Work
Sold me a LG Fridge

Category appliance repair

07/19/2013

Ruth B.

We go there to buy stuff all the time. Sometimes, it is hard to find somebody over there.

Description of Work
We bought some stuff from Home Depot probably last October.

05/06/2013

Bruce P.

They are always on time and they inform me when they are on the way. There was a charge for the lumber delivery but it was nominal.

Description of Work
I've used Home Depot to have lumber and appliances delivered.

Category appliance sales, home improvement stores

04/27/2012

JOSEPH P.

The initial installation was on time and quickly installed. The next day parts of the flooring was coming up. I called Todd Keys, the representative I had dealt with at Home Depot and he responded quickly to the problem. It took a while and a couple of experts but the problem turned out to be faulty adhesive in the floor planks. The floor was replaced at no additional cost to me. Now a year and a half later the floor is still in good shape. It was disappointing to have this happen but the problem was very professionally handled. Todd called me often during the process to keep me informed as to what was going on.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl plank flooring in basement over cement slab

Category flooring contractor

04/04/2012

Michael D.

I was pleased with their services, and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I purchased windows from them, and they installed them for me.

Category replacement windows

03/18/2009

Erica M.

I was looking for a dryer and I looked up Consumer Reports, and the one it recommended was within our price range. We asked at Home Depot because they are conveniently located for me, and we looked at it and bought it. They were helpful in finding what I needed, getting it for me, and doing the paperwork. They were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
I bought a dryer from Home Depot.

Category appliance sales

07/30/2007

ROBIN W.

The carpet installers (for Home Depot) scheduled us a 2 day install at my request. The 1st day they called me within 2 hrs to let me know the installers had a vehicle problem and would not be able to come that day. This was a huge inconvenience for us. They tried to convince me that they could and would do the entire install the following day. This was impossible for us, as we had stacked all our belongings ceiling-high in the living room, in anticipation they'd carpet the bedrooms on Day One, plus we had expensive and sensitive electronics that only my husband and I could move. After getting Home Depot flooring dept involved, which I truly regret, we agreed to have the carpet installers come the following day and the day after that. So, though we were seriously inconvenienced, they did their best to accommodate us for 24 hours later than planned. The install was fine, with 3 workers who arrived on time and worked efficiently. The only problem was minor dings to furniture, baseboards and doors

Description of Work
Home Depot of Longview WA has another company as their contractor based out of Portland. They stripped old carpet and pad, then carpeted two bedrooms, long hallway, 2 flights of stairs, large living room.

Category carpet installation

07/29/2005

WILMA W.

I LOOKED AROUND A LOT AND PRICED AND SHOPPED PAINT FOR THE EXTERIOR OF MY HOUSE. THIS COMPANY WAS THE LEAST EXPENSIVE IN TOWN. THIS IS A GREAT STORE TO HAVE IN OUR TOWN.

Description of Work
I BOUGHT A HOME RECENTLY AND IT REALLY NEEDED TO BE PAINTED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE.

Category house painters

07/29/2005

WILMA W.

THIS COMPANY OFFERED THE BEST PRICING IN TOWN FOR RED CARPET. I WAS LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC COLOR TO MATCH THAT ROOM, AND THEY WERE ABLE TO ORDER IT, AND VERY QUICKLY.

Description of Work
I WAS NEEDING TO RECARPET ONE OF MY BEDROOMS TO MATCH THE FURNITURE, A REGULAR SIZE ROOM.

Category carpet installation

07/27/2005

AARON P.

I WENT DOWN TO THIS COMPANY AND ORDERED 2 SKYLIGHTS THAT I WAS GOING TO INSTALL MYSELF IN MY NEW HOUSE THAT I HAD BEING BUILT. OUR LOCAL STORE IS GREAT TO WORK WITH.

Description of Work
I BOUGHT AND INSTALLED MYSELF 2 SKYLIGHTS TO PUT IN MY NEW HOUSE I WAS HAVING BUILT.

Category skylights

07/15/2005

ANDREA W.

IT WAS $80 TO RENT THE MACHINE FOR 4 HOURS AND $40 MORE TO RENT FOR THE ENTIRE DAY. THE ROTATILLER SEEMED TO DO A GOOD JOB AND BREAKING UP THE GROUND IN OUR FRONT AND BACK YARD.

Description of Work
WE RENTED A ROTATILLER FOR THE ENTIRE DAY SO THAT WE COULD WORK ON OUR FRONT AND BACK YARD.

Category equipment rentals

07/06/2005

MICHELE W.

I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY EDUCATED AND INSTRUCTED US ON HOW TO INSTALL AND CLEAN THE HARDWOOD FLOORING. I HAVE BOUGHT FROM THEM AGAIN SINCE THEN.

Description of Work
WE WENT TO THIS COMPANY AND LOOKED AT HARDWOOD FLOORING THAT WE COULD INSTALL. WE BOUGHT ENOUGH TO DO 2 ROOMS OF OUR HOUSE AND THEY INSTRUCTED US ON HOW TO INSTALL IT.

Category hardwood floor

07/03/2005

ALMOST ALL THE NEW THINGS FOR MY NEW HOME CAME FROM HOME DEPOT. I LOVE THE SERVICE AND I WILL ALWAYS CONTINUE TO RETURN. IT WAS EASY TO FIND THE FAN I LIKED.

Description of Work
I BOUGHT A CEILING FAN FOR MY NEW HOME AT HOME DEPOT EARLIER THIS YEAR. A HAMPTON BAY FIVE BLADE FAN.

07/03/2005

I LOVE THE FLOORING. IT WAS EASY TO GO INTO THE STORE AND FIND EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WERE VERY HELPFUL. I HAVE HAD THE FLOORING FOR MONTHS NOW AND IT STILL LOOKS GOOD.

Description of Work
I PURCHASED NEW HARDWOOD FLOORING. IT RANGED FROM ABOUT $50 A CASE. ONE CASE ENDED UP COVERING ABOUT 16 SQ. FT.

Category hardwood floor

06/28/2005

MARIA J.

VERY HELPFUL AND WELL STAFFED. GREAT SELECTION WITH STAFF TO HELP YOU WITH HARDWARE YOU WILL NEED TO INSTALL THE DOOR. GREAT AND FRIENDLY SERVICE. ONE STOP.

Description of Work
PURCHASED REPLACEMENT DOOR FOR HOUSE, BECAUSE HOUSE WAS BROKEN INTO AND DESTROYED.

06/28/2005

BONNA I.

I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE AND POLITENESS OF THE PERSON WHO ASSISTED ME AT THE STORE AND THE PERSON WHO MADE THE DELIVERY. WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE WAY HE STACKED THEM FOR ME.

Description of Work
I BOUGHT A PALLET OF WOOD PELLETS FOR MY PELLET STOVE AND HAD THEM DELIVERED.

Category firewood

06/25/2005

ROBERT S.

WE BOUGHT OUR SUPPLIES FROM THE HOME DEPOT. THE HOME DEPOT HAD A WIDE VARIETY OF CERAMIC FLOOR TILES ALONG WITH A BUNCH OF DIFFERENT DESIGNS. ALSO, THE PRICE OF THE TILE WAS EXCELLENT FOR THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT.

Description of Work
WE INSTALLED CERAMIC FLOOR TILES IN OUR ENTRY WAY AND ALSO OUR KITCHEN. WE BOUGHT THE PRODUCT AND INSTALLED IT OURSELVES.

Category ceramic tile

06/22/2005

AUDREY W.

WE THOUGHT THAT THEY DID A REALLY GOOD JOB AND WERE GREAT WORKERS. THEY WERE FRIENDLY, HONEST AND WE DID NOT ENCOUNTER ANY PROBLEMS OF ANY KIND WITH THEM.

Description of Work
WE HIRED THEM TO COME OUT TO OUR HOME AND TO DO THE INSTALLATION OF A VINYL WINDOW IN OUR GUEST ROOM.

Category replacement windows

06/22/2005

KIM M.

I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PROFESSIONAL JOB THAT WAS DONE. THEY CAME IN ON A TUESDAY AFTERNOON AND BY WEDNESDAY NIGHT I WAS COOKING IN MY KITCHEN AGAIN.

Description of Work
I WAS HAVING MY KITCHEN REMODELED. I PURCHASED CABINETS FROM HOME DEPOT AND THEY CAME OUT AND INSTALLED THE CABINETS AND A PANTRY IN MY HOME.

Category custom cabinets

06/21/2005

marlene G.

THREE WEEKS AFTER INSTALLING NEW FLOORING OUR HOUSE FLOODED FROM A PIPE BREAK. THE INSURANCE PAID US EXACTLY WHAT WE HAD PAID AT HOME DEPOT JUST THREE WEEKS PRIOR. WHEN WE WENT IN TO HOME DEPOT THE PRICE HAD GONE UP FROM 72.00 DOLLARS PER BOX TO 79.15 PER BOX. WHEN WE SHOWED OUR ORIGINAL PAPERWORK, THE ASST. MANAGER SAID THERE WAS NOTHING THAT COULD BE DONE AS FAR AS MATCHING THAT PRICE. I THEN WENT TO SLOANS FLOORING IN TOWN AND GOT A PRICE LESS THAN $72.00 PER BOX FOR A COMPARABLE PRODUCT. I THEN CALLED THE STORE MANAGER AT HOME DEPOT AND EXPLAINED WHAT HAD OCCURRED AND THAT I COULD EITHER PURCHASE ALL MY FLOORING AGAIN FROM HOME DEPOT AND THE NEEDED SUBFLOOR MATERIALS, CARPET ETC. OR THAT I WOULD TAKE ALL MY FUTURE BUSINESS ELSEWHERE IN TOWN. HE THEN AGREED TO MATCH THE LOWER PRICE FROM THREE WEEKS PRIOR.

Description of Work
OUR HOUSE HAD FLOODED AND WE HAD TO REPLACE A LAMINATE FLOOR THAT WE HAD INSTALLED WITH PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM HOME DEPOT ONLY THREE WEEKS BEFORE.

06/21/2005

SUSAN S.

THEY WERE VERY GOOD AS HOME DEPOT ALWAYS IS WHEN WE USE THEM AND THEY ALWAYS DO A GOOD JOB. THEY ARE ALWAYS ON TIME AND NEVER LAZY. THEY DO THEIR JOB IN A TIMELY MANNER AND DO IT WELL.

Description of Work
OUR WATER HEATER WAS JUST TOO OLD, SO WE HAD TO HAVE IT REPLACED AND WE WANTED SUFFICIENT SERVICE.

Category water heater repair

06/19/2005

SCOTT A.

THIS WAS NO SMALL JOB AND THE GUY AT HOME DEPOT WAS REALLY GREAT ABOUT HELPING ME MAKE SURE THAT I HAD EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO GET THE JOB COMPLETELY DONE. SO THERE WERE NO LAST MINUTE TRIPS OFF THE TOP OF THE BUILDING TO RUN BACK TO THE STORE, I REALLY APPRECIATED THAT.

Description of Work
WE PURCHASED ALL OF THE ROOFING MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES WE NEEDED TO REROOF OUR BUSINESS.

06/19/2005

SYLVIA G.

AFTER STANDING FOR A HALF HOUR TRYING TO GET HELP TO BUY FLOORING TILES... I STARTED YELLING AT MY MOM WHO WAS DOWN AT THE END OF AN ISLE... THAT THE ONLY WAY TO GET HELP IN THIS STORE WAS TO STEAL SOMETHING! I DIDNT END UP DOING THAT, THOUGH.... IT IS AWFUL, WHEN YOU CANT GET HELP IN A STORE WHERE ALL THE EMPLOYEES SEEM TO BE WANDERING AROUND HELPING EACH OTHER!

Description of Work
I BOUGHT FLOORING TILES FROM HOME DEPOT FOR OUR LAUNDRY ROOM... AND IT WASNT EASY TO FIND HELP IN DOING THIS IN THIS STORE!!! I STOOD FOR HALF AN HOUR WAITING TO BE HELPED BY SOMEONE!

Category flooring contractor

06/18/2005

SHANNEN D.

WE WERE LOOKING FOR A NEW CEILING FAN AND THE SALES ASSOCIATE AT HOME DEPOT HELPED US CHOOSE THE RIGHT ONE FOR OUR ROOM. THE ASSOCIATE WAS COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
WE PURCHASED A HAMPTON BAY CEILING FAN FROM HOME DEPOT WITH THE HELP OF A SALES ASSOCIATE.

The Closet Factory

Design, Manufacture, And Install Custom Storage Solutions For Closets, Home Office, Wall Beds, Pantry, Garage, Library, Wall Units, Entertainment Centers, And Wine Rooms. 16 Employess, Licensed, Bonded And Insured. No Subcontractors. License In Oregon Ccb#147900 And Washington Wa-Close995rc

Chameleons Paint

Chameleons Paint LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Offers by Chameleons Paint on Angi
    Nwp construction

We are a small but growing Clark county construction company very professional and positive no job to small for the right people and we strive on quality , we are currently providing services in James Hardie lap siding or board and batt, straight shake or staggered, also we "PAINT" exterior or interior of house as well with years under our belt we can spray, roll, cut, tape, mask, and texture! We build treks decks from scratch or re-cover or a beautiful wood sunwood deck, please feel free get in contact we would be happy to help with any exterior or interior project, The value of choosing us to do the work is we are combined 30+ years in all house remolding we all grew up in this industry where we mastered our work, not only that we are a family business and are licensed bonded and insured, we are also certified in lead so we can work on homes pre 1979, we do own our own business and we do the work ourselves so quality is what you will get!

APPLIANCES, BATH, BUILDING SUPPLIES, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS, FLOORING, FURNITURE, GARDEN CENTER, HEATING & COOLING, HOLIDAY, HOME DÉCOR, HOME FITNESS & RECREATION, KITCHEN, LIGHTING & FANS, OUTDOOR LIVING, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, POWER TOOLS, STORAGE & ORGANIZATION & VALUE CENTER.