EARTH WARRIOR LLC

Founded 2005 •

"Earth Warrior, LLC is a standard and registered excavation company owner operater that is based out of lake Steven's Washington in Snohomish county. We will provide essential services such as excavating, foundation digging, sewer repair, septic repair, grading and re sloping , removing overburden, trees, tree stumps, trench digging, rock walls, retaining walls, drain fields. Call with any questions or to get a quote on your project 425-418-1361 "...

Waeco Trenchless Pipe Repair is a one stop shop for all of your exterior plumbing needs!! Sewer, Storm, Jetting & Cleaning.

Transblue Mount Vernon provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. Please call our office today at 360-935-0808 to schedule your FREE estimate! We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

05/14/2020

Excellent in every respect! Great price, good email communication beforehand, friendly & courteous, arrived on the agreed-upon date, finished on-time. Couldn't have been better.

Description of Work
Alex removed a 40' concrete retaining wall and 46 yards of earth and hauled everything away so I could make a wider driveway. He also delivered 10 yards of gravel.

Category excavators,pavers, gravel

01/08/2019

The project went very well and we are satisfied with the outcome. I reccomend!

Description of Work
Retaining wall project and clearing

Category excavators,landscaping

01/05/2019

Alix was great vary productive and on time I like that used his time wise and stayed late to finish and ask me as he worked if it’s looking good or go back over some areas which was perfect he was not about the money and about good service first I give him 10 out of 10

Description of Work
Blackberrie removal and grading and misc.

Category excavators,landscaping,hardscaping

01/04/2019

Excellent work they did by putting gravel in my drive way would definitely hire back. Alex was very professional and explained every detain I needed to know

Description of Work
Putting gravel in my drive way and leveling back yard

Category excavators,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

11/08/2018

They did a really good job. They were on time and kept in great communication.

Description of Work
I had them create a rock wall for me.

Category hardscaping