Absolutely Clear

Founded 1991 • With Angi since February 2010

Absolutely clear is an owner operated window cleaning business servicing the King and Snohomish County areas. Ive been in the window cleaning business since 1991 and I specialize in residential and construction window cleaning. Estimates are always free!...

Chinook Services

Chinook Services

Chinook Services is family owned and operated locally. We offer window cleaning, house washing, pressure washing, roof/gutter cleaning, and carpet/upholstery cleaning services. We are proud to be long time members of the Better Business Bureau. Licensed, bonded and insured. We service residential and commercial properties. We encourage you to use our Online Instant Online Quoting System and Online Self Scheduling System on our web page www.chinookservices.com We are happy to work with both residential and commercial clients. We love working with homeowners, property managers and home owner associations! You will love working with Chinook! Contact us today!

Offers by Chinook Services on Angi

08/18/2017

Scott arrived on time, did the work that we asked him to do at the price we agreed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have worked with Scott for 10 years. He does good work, is straightforward, punctual and trustworthy.

07/20/2015

Initially, Scott took awhile to answer my calls and I later found out he had been on vacation. I arranged for him to come and clean the windows and screens in our house. There were about 14 windows and screens to be cleaned and he did a great job. He was very professional and it took about two hours to get the job done. I would definitely use him again and recommend him wholeheartedly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came and cleaned all the windows and screens in my two-story house.

03/25/2015

He was able to take them out and clean them and did a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my windows. We have double windows in an older house and they are quite heavy.

02/02/2014

Everything is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned Gutters.

05/18/2013

Absolutely Clear does a WONDERFUL and thorough job. Scott comes once a year to our development and all the owners who sign up use Absolutely Clear. I highly recommend him!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning inside and outside, skylight cleaned inside and out, screens cleaned on every window.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Residential Window cleaning, commercial window cleaning, construction window cleaning, residential gutter cleaning, commercial gutter cleaning, power washing, pressure washing

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover